DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

The day before had people laying awake at night watching their backs. Spies reported to their masters quickly as the sun rose. They all gathered to try and find those who betrayed them.

It is now Day 5. Countdown to the end of the day: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150727T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+5&font=cursive&swk=1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was my thinking too hally and i agree with talya dont view NB. 

Also  @ RAZEN!!!!!!!! 

if you are town RB you realise that you had better block NB tonight right? NOBODY else!  hell even better CALL it ITT!!!

That is exactly who I blocked.

Prediction

Hally views JS

Notbob attacks Talya (for fear of another member being seen, he would submit the kill again. Don't know if Talya can watch herself tho)

Razen blocks Notbob

Talya watches Hally

Was I wrong?

The fact that there was no kill again has all but cleared Razen of being GF.

I don't know how much Talya will have to say. It appears as though Notbob has been blocked. That would mean he didn't visit, and therefore Talya didn't see anything.

Hally, who did you view?

That might not be how it works, just my interpretation. Maybe he still visited, but it was ineffective.

We need NB to explain himself, also need Hally to and Razen.

NB visited Hally last night so was not blocked.

Razen - did you block anyone last night? If so who.

Hally who did you view.

Odd we are all still here.

I want to hear from NB before we hammer and Hally and Razen.

I'm in London today on a trip with my daughter, will try to pop in. But let's not hammer anyone until we can have a look at everyone.

I don't know how much Talya will have to say. It appears as though Notbob has been blocked. That would mean he didn't visit, and therefore Talya didn't see anything.

Hally, who did you view?

That might not be how it works, just my interpretation. Maybe he still visited, but it was ineffective.

I have asked but my understanding is I wouldn't see him visit. Will wait for Time to answer.

There are some possibilities here. Let's hear what everyone has to say first. If we can refrain from saying what we think happened until we hear from everyone. I need them to say what happened before speculation.

Need to see who Razen RBd

NB what is your role and why did you target Hally?

I'm not super surprised if Raz couldn't block him though, most things like RB or Doc can't do the same person two nights in a row.

Vote: NB

I hope that wasn't the hammer, if NB is role blocker, why weren't you blocked the night before?

Don't speak for Razen, We don't know and you. He didn't RB NB the night before he did Eld, so could easily RB NB..

Archived