Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Wow Town had a lot of protection oO

We were super lucky with NA

High 5's John and Seph, good calls :)

Well, not to brag or anything but I'm kind of a big deal :tongue:

shawshank_redemption_tim_robbins_andy_du

This is how I felt after Day 1, lol

Edited by BFG

Also really great vig shots RTE! This is the 2nd time you've devastated my mafia team as a vig :dry: GG!

TV Tropes GOAT  :laugh:

Definitely.

Also you amazed me, BFG. I'm never gonna trust you anymore because your town and scum games are, at least for now, indistinguishable for me. (I hope I spelled that right...)

Biggest spot in the game is my mirror failed night one. I think mafia has a tough time without snow's kills.

As an aside. When a townie gets killed n1 you look at who the dead townie was looking at not who was looking at the dead townie.

Great Gane Guys!!!

And big shout out to AH who hosted an amazing game!!!!

TV Tropes GOAT  :laugh:

Definitely.

Also you amazed me, BFG. I'm never gonna trust you anymore because your town and scum games are, at least for now, indistinguishable for me. (I hope I spelled that right...)

Lol, you were probably the only townie we couldn't get a lynch through on (and Darthe). I'm glad I shot you :tongue:

good game, mostly fun to read. crazy complicated night actions, holy cats AH :ohmy:

btw, fwiw, afaict, BFG's mafia game is characterized by reluctance.

Thanks BFG. Appreciate it. You really underestimate your scum play. You're right around the top of my list for necessary cop views.

My mafia game emulates my 'bad' town game, but I'm unlikely to ever be able to emulate my full on Town game :laugh:

good game, mostly fun to read. crazy complicated night actions, holy cats AH :ohmy:

This! so much. But probably the same tell as Dice, I have fun as Town, mafia scares me too much :laugh:

Biggest spot in the game is my mirror failed night one. I think mafia has a tough time without snow's kills.

As an aside. When a townie gets killed n1 you look at who the dead townie was looking at not who was looking at the dead townie.

Yes, I'm astonished my kills went through!

Also I think you'd have us all pegged by end Day 2, if not before :) GG

Great Gane Guys!!!

You had some great points later game :)

I'm relieved nobody listened :tongue:

plus math.

reluctance plus math

Did I do math this game?

plus math.

reluctance plus math

Did I do math this game?
I'm not sure. it's more an overall meta thing. I'm on mobile so I can't read back :smile: when I see stats I think maf. maf=maf but not for everyone. Edited by Mrs. Cindy Gill

Great Gane Guys!!!

You had some great points later game :)

I'm relieved nobody listened :tongue:

lololololol

RTE!! whats the first rule of LYLO??

DONT INSTAVOTE!!

This! so much. But probably the same tell as Dice, I have fun as Town, mafia scares me too much :laugh:

I have a tell on your mafia game now.

I wouldnt say scares  i cant play as well as i can as town  cant emulate that game and it annoys me and i get annoyed with QTS that people arnt active in. I like a QT weith lots of posts and l;ots of scheming and stuff

thanks for the game AH!

btw  my solo win con  it was too low imo  5% is never gonna work.

also i copped BFG that last night   did it actually succeed AH?