A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TV Tropes GOAT  :laugh:

Definitely.

Also you amazed me, BFG. I'm never gonna trust you anymore because your town and scum games are, at least for now, indistinguishable for me. (I hope I spelled that right...)

Biggest spot in the game is my mirror failed night one. I think mafia has a tough time without snow's kills.

As an aside. When a townie gets killed n1 you look at who the dead townie was looking at not who was looking at the dead townie.

TV Tropes GOAT  :laugh:

Definitely.

Also you amazed me, BFG. I'm never gonna trust you anymore because your town and scum games are, at least for now, indistinguishable for me. (I hope I spelled that right...)

Lol, you were probably the only townie we couldn't get a lynch through on (and Darthe). I'm glad I shot you :tongue:

Thanks BFG. Appreciate it. You really underestimate your scum play. You're right around the top of my list for necessary cop views.

My mafia game emulates my 'bad' town game, but I'm unlikely to ever be able to emulate my full on Town game :laugh:

good game, mostly fun to read. crazy complicated night actions, holy cats AH :ohmy:

btw, fwiw, afaict, BFG's mafia game is characterized by reluctance.

This! so much. But probably the same tell as Dice, I have fun as Town, mafia scares me too much :laugh:

Biggest spot in the game is my mirror failed night one. I think mafia has a tough time without snow's kills.

As an aside. When a townie gets killed n1 you look at who the dead townie was looking at not who was looking at the dead townie.

Yes, I'm astonished my kills went through!

Also I think you'd have us all pegged by end Day 2, if not before :) GG

Great Gane Guys!!!

And big shout out to AH who hosted an amazing game!!!!

You had some great points later game :)

I'm relieved nobody listened :tongue:

Great Gane Guys!!!

And big shout out to AH who hosted an amazing game!!!!

You had some great points later game :)

I'm relieved nobody listened :tongue:

lololololol

RTE!! whats the first rule of LYLO??

DONT INSTAVOTE!!

good game, mostly fun to read. crazy complicated night actions, holy cats AH :ohmy:

btw, fwiw, afaict, BFG's mafia game is characterized by reluctance.

This! so much. But probably the same tell as Dice, I have fun as Town, mafia scares me too much :laugh:

I have a tell on your mafia game now.

I wouldnt say scares  i cant play as well as i can as town  cant emulate that game and it annoys me and i get annoyed with QTS that people arnt active in. I like a QT weith lots of posts and l;ots of scheming and stuff

thanks for the game AH!

Archived