DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, my sincerest apologies for the mistakes I made during this game. I've been putting myself back together after some trouble earlier this year, and between that and my real life stuff that has continued, I have not been organized. I hope the game was still fun despite the slip ups. 

The concept of this set up has always fascinated me. If people couldn't rely on their night actions, would they look more towards casing and playing the game that way? It was an experiment I've always wanted to try. 

Anyhow, I'm going to go get ready for work now. Have fun discussing the post game!

seph--Koffing--Team Rocket--Has Won the game

John Snow--Meowth--Team Rocket--Has Won the Game

Ithi/cory BFG--Ekens--Team Rocket--Has Won the Game

dice--Snorlax--3rd Party Trainer--Has Won the Game (I didn't write this in, but he made it to the final three and did a superb job)

Hallia--Jigglypuff--3rd Party Trainer--Has lost the game

RTE--Bulbasaur--League Trainer--Has lost the game
Firebird (EP)--Totodile--League Trainer--Has lost the game
Mashiara--Treecko--League Trainer--Has lost the game
TMD--Torchic--League Trainer--Has lost the game
Eldrick--Cnydaquil--League Trainer--Has lost the game
Zander--Charmander--League Trainer--Has lost the game

Turin--Chickorita--League Trainer--Has lost the game
Ley--Pikachu--League Trainer--Has lost the game
Thane--Squirtle--League Trainer--Has lost the game
Darthe--Mudkip--League Trainer--Has lost the game

After that day, Mistress Heart disappeared from her island, and neither her nor Ho-oh were seen for many years...

tumblr_lo3lsu42cX1qmsxxfo1_500.gif

Damn, I lost on only 20% compared to my 40% chance. Ah well. That's the way it goes. What an interesting game and event log! Need to look at rest.

AH what would have happened had I blocked her?

Then it would have gone to day and she would have won anyway :P 

Team Rocket couldn't go into night with a Townie who had vig powers because there was a chance that the vig could have taken Team Rocket out. 

AH, thanks for hosting this interesting game. I wish i could have followed and be active from the start. Let me know when you have another one :wink:

Haha I actually have a wild idea that I kicked out of this one because I decided that it would make for too crazy of a game.

It involves evolution... 

Ah well. Biggest surprise is Ithi rolled Mafia then left. But I wouldn't have played it different. Dice did not have enough credibility in my eyes, I would never have believed him. At best I could have asked both to character claim but I don't see any situation where I would have believed Dice over BFG. Good game everyone, really really fun.

Unfortunately results of the experiment seem to be that down doesn't up their game any :sad:

AH, thanks for hosting this interesting game. I wish i could have followed and be active from the start. Let me know when you have another one :wink:

Haha I actually have a wild idea that I kicked out of this one because I decided that it would make for too crazy of a game.

It involves evolution... 

YES TO EVOLUTION. Would be so insane. I'd Co-Mod but I want to play that. 

It involves evolution...

Gg everyone. Evolution would be fun. I did a similar thing in the lego harry potter mafia game :)

Sorry I left the game. I discovered I just didn't enjoy it anymore. Thanks for taking my place bfg :)

It involves evolution...

Gg everyone. Evolution would be fun. I did a similar thing in the lego harry potter mafia game :)

Sorry I left the game. I discovered I just didn't enjoy it anymore. Thanks for taking my place bfg :)

Yea loved that game and the mechanics worked very well.

BUT I am blaming you for this one :tongue: (Joking Not Joking).

Also you can't say you never roll Mafia now. But you've managed to preserve having no Mafia meta :dry: 

@AH

Was the balance intentional? We had 20% mafia with no guaranteed NK? And every townie a PR? Given, we pulled it off, just felt a bit stacked against us. 

Also, thank god for no mass claims. No rule against it and it would've ended the game so quickly. 

It involves evolution...

NP :) hope to see you play again sometime soonish! :)

I really wish Cory could have carried on playing so I could have subbed for Eldrick!

Had 3 mafia and a 3p in my bottom 5 :laugh:

Admittedly JS was iffy, since I was certain on Dice and they were never mafia together and Cory would have talked me out of that read, but still...

Obv I can't prove the above, but when I volunteered to sub I told Heart I was worried I'd be subbing into a mafia slot :(

@AH

Was the balance intentional? We had 20% mafia with no guaranteed NK? And every townie a PR? Given, we pulled it off, just felt a bit stacked against us. 

Also, thank god for no mass claims. No rule against it and it would've ended the game so quickly.

That mass claim idea terrified me :laugh:

Ah well. Biggest surprise is Ithi rolled Mafia then left. But I wouldn't have played it different. Dice did not have enough credibility in my eyes, I would never have believed him. At best I could have asked both to character claim but I don't see any situation where I would have believed Dice over BFG. Good game everyone, really really fun.

Unfortunately results of the experiment seem to be that down doesn't up their game any :sad:

To be fair, Dice was obviously not town :p

Cory, hope you're proud of my Dice read :)

Also glad Dice won with us, I couldn't risk him persuading RTE to change his vote, but we've been trying to win with him for the past couple of days.

Archived