DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah ok gotcha ley. I don't understand that really though. what is the point of not having a mafia team?

Screwing with the players. Seeing when they figure out, or possibly, not figure out in time.

Koffing floated through the fog, feeling very comfortable and at home. He was safe among the swirls of gray and black, safe to do his master's bidding. Attacking from the darkness, just how he and his master liked it. 

He floated around, looking at the other pokemon scampering blindly. He had yet to find the one he was looking for. He floated around the columns, through the halls, and back to the main hall again. "Where are you little pokemon?" he wondered. That one wasn't it, that one wasn't it.... Suddenly, from one of the pokemon came a beam of sunlight. Koffing's last thought was how blinding the horrible light was.

~~~~~

Firebird turned the feather over in his hands. Totodile had been holding it when he was knocked out. It looked like a drab red-brown in the dark of the fog. 

There was suddenly a strange sound and a blast of light, but Firebird didn't even look up. When the light had hit the feather, it had reflected off as a dazzling rainbow!

But... Did that mean...?

~~~~~

"Perhaps," the voice said as the pokemon scampered to their masters and the fog lightened. "there is hope for you after all."

A round shape was laying on the ground in the middle of the hall. 

"This Koffing has a devious mind and a heart of darkness. And who does he belong to?"

All players looked around, as if wondering whose it was.

"Oh, dear seph, no need to pretend, I already know."

Seph turned to run, but he was whisked away by a flash of light before he had taken two steps. 

"seph, trainer of Koffing, member of Team Rocket, has been removed from the competition."

"Now, let us see if you can find the others."

​From his bench at the sidelines, Firebird looked in the direction of the voice, trying to confirm his suspicions. 

So, is it just Vig killing at night? Mafia's not able to NK anyone they want?

We don't know. Mafia might have a percentage too. Alternatively, they might've tried to take me out and failed because I tried to self-protect. I know it worked, and I might've defended myself from said kill. Can't know for sure, though.

It IS a relief that there's mafia out there though. Crazy theories can go out of the window now.

• Community Administrator

I don't think this is looking good. Probably two more Mafia players... or else they'd have won by now if there were more.

I really think we'll find our other two in the group that voted TMD yesterday.

I'm leaning Dice or Ley. Or else it's John Snow--which wouldn't surprise me since Seph flipped Mafia. They've both stayed under the radar.

RTE puts down a vote without reasoning. You immediately follow "for competing trains". Well, trains of 1 vote aren't really trains, and at the moment we're at the point in the game where voting without thought is a bad idea because if you happen to vote at a town, mafia can pile up, lynch, and win. You have enough experience that I think it can safely be assumed you know that, yet you still put that vote down. Apparently, you are either 100% confident Mashi is mafia (which you aren't because you wanted "competing trains" AND you would have said why you were that sure if you had been), or you're trying to get a town lynched, in which case you're mafia.

and who other then TMD did I think was mafia yesterday Ley?

Mashi.

Try to keep the game context and previous statements in mind.  Also I cant be FOLLOWING anyone if I have gone my own direction.

All right, I'm content with that answer.

[unvote]

I'm going to trust you, because you're fully on your town meta. Leaves the question, who do you think, apart from Mashi, is mafia.

<.<

>.>

I WILL resort to pokemon spam.

It's not my fault.

I'm disappointed by the (lack of) action here.

Currently, by means of elimination, I think Snow is town, BFG is town and Dice is town. That leaves RTE and Mashi, who would be the remaining mafia (no one's gonna convince me we had a 2 player mafia team). However, RTE is currently voting Mashi, which would be totally unneeded, and on top of that he claimed the kill last night and didn't get counterclaimed. Therefore, I think RTE is actually town, and either Snow or BFG is actually mafia, but I have no idea who, so I'm actually going to leave that to the others to figure out, as I have them as clear town (even though, as I said, I know one can't actually be). I consider Dice cleared because I don't think he could play this much on his town meta if he were mafia.

I think that, for now, Mashi is the best option, and then I'm going to see what Dice's and RTE's arguments about BFG and Snow are, and what their arguments against one another are.

Except of course if we get another lucky vig next night and win it already.

[v] Mashi [/v]

Archived