• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTE

Ley

Snow

Mashi

Dice

RTE/Seph argument on Day 1 didn't feel staged; only thing that gives me pause is that I remember Seph NOT voting RTE despite threatening to several times.

Ley has seemed town from Day 1 and done little to change that.

Snow, likewise; early moves to start the game and seemingly genuine frustration at points since

That leaves me with Mashi and Dice.

I can't think of anything particularly scummy that Mashi and Dice have done, but I have the least reason to think they're town.

I'm concerned there doesn't seem to be much resistance to Mashi's train however, equally I don't see at this point who else it could be

I don't see a Dice/Snow team due to Dice's prodding of the Snow train Day 1;

gun to head, besides mashi id go Snow or rTE.

if i had a gun id shoot Snow probably

Remember that RTE claimed the mafia kill though, and that no one counterclaimed for an easy mafia kill.

(and doing so now, mafia, won't work anymore. Do it faster and you can get a free townie lynch and win the game)

Why Snow over BFG?

What makes you think he's on town meta? If he's so obviously on his town meta why did you vote him?

Postcount is well down on his town game

I *still don't have a solid read on him, and that makes him mafia 3 times in 4 (admittedly this was shaken by Thane's flip).

Seph was possibly trying to distance yesterday when he said Dice was possible 3rd party as a way of saying yes he's scummy but isn't a priority

Sudden switch on TMD yesterday, 'reads sucked' but then TMD was obv mafia, follow me guys...

BFG keeps prodding at me, something she does when she is town and unsure of me.  Im leaning Town on her tho she could be a deep wolf i suppose. I just think it unlikely

But then he posts stuff like this, mafia!Dice leaves me open for mislynches every time :/

• Community Administrator

If I were mafia, I'd know who was town and I'd be more aggressive making sure one of them got lynched. I've been cautious because I don't know who is town, and I don't want any innocents to die.

Again, look at the people who vote TMD on the Day precious. All our mafia players are there.

[v]Dice[/v]

[v] Mashi [/v]

vote mashi

opposing trains ftw

I don't think this is looking good. Probably two more Mafia players... or else they'd have won by now if there were more.

I really think we'll find our other two in the group that voted TMD yesterday.

I'm leaning Dice or Ley. Or else it's John Snow--which wouldn't surprise me since Seph flipped Mafia. They've both stayed under the radar.

So here we have 2 people voting you. But you dont mention it. Simply give leans on me and LEY

If I were mafia, I'd know who was town and I'd be more aggressive making sure one of them got lynched. I've been cautious because I don't know who is town, and I don't want any innocents to die.

Again, look at the people who vote TMD on the Day precious. All our mafia players are there.

[v]Dice[/v]

This looks like someone in your QT has told you to get out there and give a reason and drop a vote on someone suspecting you.

It comes a full day after RTE and I voted you.

Also why me? Why not Ley?

[v] Mashi [/v]

vote mashi

opposing trains ftw

I don't think this is looking good. Probably two more Mafia players... or else they'd have won by now if there were more.

I'm leaning Dice or Ley. Or else it's John Snow--which wouldn't surprise me since Seph flipped Mafia. They've both stayed under the radar.

So here we have 2 people voting you. But you dont mention it. Simply give leans on me and LEY

[v]Dice[/v]

This looks like someone in your QT has told you to get out there and give a reason and drop a vote on someone suspecting you.

Just because someone was voting for me doesn't mean they're mafia.  That's really illogical to think that way.  I've been suspicious of you from the very beginning--so I'm getting around to voting for you now.  I think you are the most likely to be Mafia out of everyone left.  

Why not Ley?  His posts have made more sense to me than yours.  Yours are overly aggressive and not helpful at all to novice players.  You're not playing town.  You're playing your own game.  That's scummy in my opinion.  

And if I had someone in a QT telling me what to do, I'd be playing a better game.  

I'm not prompted by anyone.  And I don't have the time to pop in here at anytime of the day.  There's nothing scummy about that, or else some of the players who hardly post would all be lynched by now.

Oh, and I didn't mean you aren't playing your own game... I misspoke.  I'm also trying to play my own game, based on my own views--one of the reasons I didn't trust Darthe.  

I mean that you don't have any regard to the town players.  You aren't helpful.  I get that you have your gut feelings, and the predictions you make based on your reads of people.  But I don't have that.  I need explanations to understand.  And you don't give it.  You're aren't helping your fellow town players when you post like that.

Mash and Ley are obvious town. BFG's solid town too. 

Scum Team = seph+RTE+Dice?

Town to Scum:

JS

Ley

Mash

BFG

RTE

Dice

RTE nudges idea of me deepwolfing N3. Him and Dice added pressure to it last night.

Their plan probably to kill Ley (protected) and ML me today. If 3-man team, they needed to ML today for win. 

Vote Counts:

Day 1 Votecount -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
John Snow (2) -- TurinTMD
Hallia (7) -- RTELeyDartheJohn SnowFirebirdZanderseph
Firebird (1) -- dice
Thane (1) -- Hallia

Not voting: MashiaraEldrickThaneBFG,

Countdown

Day 2 Countdown
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
TMD (1) -- Thane
Hallia (7) -- RTELeyFirebirdDarthesephMashiaradice
RTE (1) -- Hallia

Not voting: TMD, BFGZander, John Snow,

Countdown

SCENE INCOMING

Day 3 Vote Count
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Thane (6) -- LeyMashiarasephZanderJohn SnowRTE
TMD (2) -- diceThane
dice (2) -- TMDBFG

That's a lynch. No more voting. Heart will post scene when she can.

Official Vote Count Day 4

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

TMD (5): John SnowdiceRTEsephLey
dice (1): TMD

Not voting: MashiaraBFG

Countdown

That's a lynch. No more voting.

Green=town flip

Blue = me

Light Green = Town reads

Purple = 3p flip

Pink = Scum reads

Red = Scum flips

VCs seem to track my reads. 

Official Vote Count Day 5:

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Mashi (3): RTE, dice, Ley

dice (1): Mashi

Not voting: BFG, JS

Countdown

Mashi is at L-1

4 man scum team doesn't track. That would mean either both Mash and dice are scum, hence why they haven't piled on. Oh, and they didn't decide to push someone else train and decide to bus hard instead.

Or RTE, dice, and Ley are all scum trying to get Mash lynched. I read Ley as town though, so I don't see that. 

What makes you think he's on town meta? If he's so obviously on his town meta why did you vote him?

Postcount is well down on his town game

I *still don't have a solid read on him, and that makes him mafia 3 times in 4 (admittedly this was shaken by Thane's flip).

Seph was possibly trying to distance yesterday when he said Dice was possible 3rd party as a way of saying yes he's scummy but isn't a priority

Sudden switch on TMD yesterday, 'reads sucked' but then TMD was obv mafia, follow me guys...

What makes me think he is on his town meta is his agression. He's more passive, more trying to slide by, when he's mafia. And I voted him because 1. I didn't really think it through and just instantly went for a vote without reasoning on top of another vote (which, at this point in the game, may often be a mafia tell) and 2. I got a reaction from it that solidified my town read. And his post count is probably too low because he had migraine for 4 days or something, remember.

And saying someone is 3rd party is just bull at this point in the game. No one's gonna believe there's another 3rd party, if he wanted to accomplish anything with it, it would probably be to get him mislynched in case he died. And I don't know if you can really blame him for not liking TMD's play. It wasn't good.

[v] Mashi [/v]

vote mashi

opposing trains ftw

[v]Dice[/v]

Just because someone was voting for me doesn't mean they're mafia.  That's really illogical to think that way.  I've been suspicious of you from the very beginning--so I'm getting around to voting for you now.  I think you are the most likely to be Mafia out of everyone left.  

Why not Ley?  His posts have made more sense to me than yours.  Yours are overly aggressive and not helpful at all to novice players.  You're not playing town.  You're playing your own game.  That's scummy in my opinion.  

And if I had someone in a QT telling me what to do, I'd be playing a better game.  

Now I'm making sense again? Yesterday I was clear mafia, the day before I was town too, and it just keeps going this way and then that. You're doing nothing but zigzagging with your read on me, which is a clear mafia read: You know everyone's alignment, so you'll have to read people as scum while you know they're town. That probably means you forget what people were - after all, you know what they are and only act like you don't - and you change your reads on them based on what you saw the last few posts.

I'm happy with my vote.

Mash and Ley are obvious town. BFG's solid town too. 

Scum Team = seph+RTE+Dice?

Town to Scum:

JS

Ley

Mash

BFG

RTE

Dice

RTE nudges idea of me deepwolfing N3. Him and Dice added pressure to it last night.

Their plan probably to kill Ley (protected) and ML me today. If 3-man team, they needed to ML today for win. 

Vote Counts:

Day 1 Votecount -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

John Snow (2) -- TurinTMD

Hallia (7) -- RTELeyDartheJohn SnowFirebirdZanderseph

Firebird (1) -- dice

Thane (1) -- Hallia

Not voting: MashiaraEldrickThaneBFG,

Countdown

Day 2 Countdown

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

TMD (1) -- Thane

Hallia (7) -- RTELeyFirebirdDarthesephMashiaradice

RTE (1) -- Hallia

Not voting: TMD, BFGZander, John Snow,

Countdown

SCENE INCOMING

Day 3 Vote Count

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Thane (6) -- LeyMashiarasephZanderJohn SnowRTE

TMD (2) -- diceThane

dice (2) -- TMDBFG

That's a lynch. No more voting. Heart will post scene when she can.

Official Vote Count Day 4

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

TMD (5): John SnowdiceRTEsephLey

dice (1): TMD

Not voting: MashiaraBFG

Countdown

That's a lynch. No more voting.

Green=town flip

Blue = me

Light Green = Town reads

Purple = 3p flip

Pink = Scum reads

Red = Scum flips

VCs seem to track my reads. 

The thing is, if you change up RTE and Mash in your reads, then the VCs track your reads too.

Also notice that no one jumped at the hammer. A smart mafia team would refrain from voting until there was someone they could dispose of. Notice how Mashi hold off from voting for a while - only when she had to defend herself in an attempt to avoid getting lynched did she vote. The only others who have done this are BFG and Snow. Currently, BFG is discussing Dice (who she doesn't trust), and Snow is... defending Mash? Why is she obvious town?

I think all 3 scum were pushing for yesterday's lynch. They've been trying to kill town leaders all game. They thought they could kill you and ML me, letting RTE take over. 

Except they've never targeted a town leader at day? And RTE wouldn't take over, BFG would.

Archived