DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you know, I don't trust either of you.

Panchi is a better vote than me, but I know I'm Town.

Why, other than sucking up to me, are each of you voting her over the others on my train?

Why, other than sucking up to me, are each of you voting her over the others on my train?

Because Darthe said so and I agreed that the case on you was crap?

Also, I have counterclaimed TWICE. TWICE. No push back. I'd be an innocent child at this point if it wasn't so obvious that I'm a Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of His Butt

Turin why aren't you clearly town yet?

Good question.

Lol @darthe. You only town read me when I'm mafia.

:tongue:

Darthe number of games doesn't equal skill. Panchi could well.be mafia but it is known she is not a real veteran. I am finding this CFD highly questionable. Your stated reason of "I don't have a reason not to lynch" could be used on several people.

Cass have you answered Yates question about what reactions you got and what they mean to you when you floated the no lynch idea?

If Cass is out then wtl Tina or dice.

Vote Count

Dice – 2 (Tina, Tress)

Leyrann - 1 (Pralaya)

Tress - 2 (Verbal,Hallia)

Cass - 5 (RTE, Shadar, Turin, Panchi, Leyrann )

Panchi - 5 (Darthe, Dice, Sooh, Yates, Cass)

Not voting - 1 (BFG)

Day one ends 9 PM GMT 18 March 2015

with 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150318T21&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+1

No Change

Just so you know, I don't trust either of you.

Panchi is a better vote than me, but I know I'm Town.

IT'S LIKE YOU DIDN'T READ MY ISO OF HER

Darthe number of games doesn't equal skill. Panchi could well.be mafia but it is known she is not a real veteran. I am finding this CFD highly questionable. Your stated reason of "I don't have a reason not to lynch" could be used on several people.

She isn't a vet skill wise but experience wise she certainly is.  She's been around longer than I have and we've at least played 5-6 games together.  There is no excuse for her to not know the ropes and thus her posts have to be treated as gameplay instead of innocuous slip-ups.  I gave a lot of reasons to lynch her so I don't really get what you're trying to say.

Because Darthe said so and I agreed that the case on you was crap?

Also, I have counterclaimed TWICE. TWICE. No push back. I'd be an innocent child at this point if it wasn't so obvious that I'm a Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of His Butt

Btw, this is malarkey and Yates should know it since he is so good at asking mods questions.

Darthe, those are all evidence if bad play nit necessarily mafia play. I would expect if anything her plat would be better because her team would be helping her out. Other question I have Panchi as null. But train looks vas to.me.

Dice. You for what I view as tentative behavior re Sooh. Tina because u think she us hiding a bit behind the meme cliche.

How many online? Who can actually be lynched.

Archived