DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Taymist

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know Dice isn't quite right in the head though so that's not a legitimate explanation for anyone else. :tongue:

Why I never!

Dice is a perfectly fine specimen when it comes to judgement and clarity! I suddenly understand, Dice! These people really ARE meanyheads! I have your back (and your soul!  :baalzamon: ) brother!

By your own admission *submits post #39 on page 2 into evidence* you're also nuts and wacko :wacko:  - which calls into question your judgement of Dicey's judgement. You're both clearly delusional. *nods firmly* :happy:

If two people share a delusion doesn't that mean that its not a delusion and is in fact, a fact??

I hope it requires more than two people for a delusion to become a fact...

2 people CANNOT SHARE a delusion. Therefore it must be real

delusions may not be able to be shared but they can be adopted, a group of perfectly healthy people can develop the symptoms of an illness even though only one of them actually has the illness.

Shared delusional disorder is actually a genuine medical condition, Dicey.

Plus, thousands of people around the world have managed to attend Justin Bieber.... I hesitate to call them concerts... events... and come away saying they've heard music. :dry: If that's not proof of shared delusion, I don't know what is.

Plus, thousands of people around the world have managed to attend Justin Bieber.... I hesitate to call them concerts... events... and come away saying they've heard music. :dry: If that's not proof of shared delusion, I don't know what is.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*Bows, bows, bows*

I now have the favorite statement of the Internet!

EXALT!!!!

Tay, I think you win the internet with this statement.  (There, see? I used a little red!  Does that get me at least 1 point?)  :laugh:

No one can trust the word of an Inquisitor! They torture confessions and co-operation out of people! This thread is the perfect example! Tay is trying to brand Dice and I as heretics, and she has "convinced" you all that it is true! :ohmy:

*grins* delighted to have so much agreement on the topic, glad it amused you all lol.

:laugh:

But not to be confused with EVENTSTM

Naturally not! Perish the thought. :ohmy:

Tay, I think you win the internet with this statement.  (There, see? I used a little red!  Does that get me at least 1 point?)  :laugh:

*dances* I win! I win! I win! ...umm...ahem... yeah, as I was saying.. ok, +1 - that's fair I guess lol.

No one can trust the word of an Inquisitor! They torture confessions and co-operation out of people! This thread is the perfect example! Tay is trying to brand Dice and I as heretics, and she has "convinced" you all that it is true! :ohmy:

*twaps nose* shush. >.> I don't torture people... I merely encourage them to co-operate. :happy:

Archived