DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Taymist

*licks all the Archers* Mine! :dry:

*wonders if he is going to realize what he just said*

A Lanth never not realizes, nor is he unintentional! A Lanth says precisely what he means too!

tumblr_mlkezun1NQ1rsobi3o1_500.gif

Good to know.... 

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Takes an Archer and bites its head off.   Thanks tay!

Why are you thanking me? That's no way to treat your fellow Banders! Have a cookie instead you mad individual.

*gives Lanth an innoculation* Pretty sure that licking Archers makes you susceptible to catching something unpleasant. :unsure:

Takes an Archer and bites its head off.   Thanks tay!

Why are you thanking me? That's no way to treat your fellow Banders! Have a cookie instead you mad individual.

*gives Lanth an innoculation* Pretty sure that licking Archers makes you susceptible to catching something unpleasant. :unsure:

Oh god! The taint!!1!!@!@!!2!

DID ONE OF THE CAVS HORSES GIVE SOMEONE A NEW STRAIN OF THE T=VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????/

the horse works for Umbrella....im calling Chris Redfield!!!

Grabs knife...it never runs out of bullets

WILL CUT OFF STRANGE TOUNGE'S......lol

DID ONE OF THE CAVS HORSES GIVE SOMEONE A NEW STRAIN OF THE T=VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????/

the horse works for Umbrella....im calling Chris Redfield!!!

Grabs knife...it never runs out of bullets

WILL CUT OFF STRANGE TOUNGE'S......lol

The blade of an Ashandarei suddenly appears inches from zanders nose

Nobody licked him. He licked all the Archers! Which was remarkably careless. For once, not the fault of the horsepooperscoopers. But the innoculation will work so don't panic, Mr Mannering! (bonus points for anyone who gets the reference - without using search engines!)

And yes, Lanth is Infantry. Didn't his earlier comments to Dicey make that crystal clear? lol In fact, he's been Infantry longer than anyone else who's still around.

I knew he was infantry.  I was just making a joke from the pic he put up.  and everyone knows that archers and horsemen have cooties!!  *ducks*  just kidding just kidding.  *keeps ducking*...lol

Yeah but... they're MY cooties now!

Nobody licked him. He licked all the Archers! Which was remarkably careless. For once, not the fault of the horsepooperscoopers. But the innoculation will work so don't panic, Mr Mannering! (bonus points for anyone who gets the reference - without using search engines!)

And yes, Lanth is Infantry. Didn't his earlier comments to Dicey make that crystal clear? lol In fact, he's been Infantry longer than anyone else who's still around.

Quit making me sound old! :dry: I'm a puppy infant!

Archived