DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Taymist

lmao, oh geez the cuteness overload in that video.

Quit making me sound old! :dry: I'm a puppy infant!

Stop drawing attention to it then, I can't change the facts. :tongue: And you were right the first time.

IT MAY SPREAD...THAT WAS MY FEAR!!!!  WHERES THE INNOCULATION!!!

Whilst I applaud the effort to use alcohol as a cure all, I have something better. *uses second dose of innoculation on Zander* Can't have RR's dropping like flies. Bad for business and might make Nikon's head explode. What? It could happen.

pushes zander into lanths open and waiting arms

Troublemaker :rolleyes: - lucky they've both been injected now.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pushes zander into lanths open and waiting arms

cooties dice grumbles  i'll show him cooties.....

whistles sharply

*hey be careful im preforming medical breakthroughs!!!!  checks bottom of another drink  nope....need another*

IT MAY SPREAD...THAT WAS MY FEAR!!!!  WHERES THE INNOCULATION!!!

Whilst I applaud the effort to use alcohol as a cure all, I have something better. *uses second dose of innoculation on Zander* Can't have RR's dropping like flies. Bad for business and might make Nikon's head explode. What? It could happen.

*a cure better than alcohol....takes 2nd dose.  Checks bottom of another drink....well im just doing research on new possible cures....nope  grabs another*

nah i did accuse his horse of having the tvirus i may have deserved it...lol....he's already mad which may get me in trouble!!!

*tries most innocent look*

*checks bottom of next drink continuing research....nope no breakthroughs yet...grabs another.*

*eyes Dicey and Lanth*

Don't make me bang your heads together. I am not a they and I would never ever say it was innocuous. It's very bad form to fib about something like that. :wink:

No, it's not a placebo!

That kind of research, Zander, will A) land you face down in a latrine pit or B ) have you sharing confidences and reminiscences with one of the Archers' chickens. I wouldn't advise either outcome.

You sure Dice didn't make you spill, Zander? Because if he made you spill he'd have to spotfine himself...

My spotfine would be to hit a RR every time they post. Want me to do it RR Sooh??

*eyes Dicey and Lanth*

Don't make me bang your heads together. I am not a they and I would never ever say it was innocuous. It's very bad form to fib about something like that. :wink:

No, it's not a placebo!

That kind of research, Zander, will A) land you face down in a latrine pit or B ) have you sharing confidences and reminiscences with one of the Archers' chickens. I wouldn't advise either outcome.

LOL Hey Lanth! mums mad at us again!!  

today must end in y....

what did i do???!!!  *asks the voices in his head...did you guys do anything wrong???...no..no..no...well someone better not get us in trouble!!!*

im a good RR!!!! .....*hides contraband....*

its a time honoured tradition to beat up on RR's   nods

gibbs smacks zander and takes the contraband he was trying to hide

looks inside...."Zander...why are there fluro pink g strings in here?"

Have to break a rule....

Hauls off glove and returns strike...you sir I challenge to a dual...thumb wrestling or rock, paper scissors...or battleship...anything from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.

its a time honoured tradition to beat up on RR's   nods

gibbs smacks zander and takes the contraband he was trying to hide

looks inside...."Zander...why are there fluro pink g strings in here?"

Have to break a rule....

Hauls off glove and returns strike...you sir I challenge to a dual...thumb wrestling or rock, paper scissors...or battleship...anything from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.

A) you failed to break a rule.  Now tell me why that is    NO ONE ELSE ANSWER!!!

B)  Melvins Zander       I win.

Archived