DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Taymist

Nah.. too much work. Plus I'd have to be EITHER challenged OR really annoyed to beat someone up... 

It's alright Zander... Dice is just ruffling his feathers...

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No body tortures me anymore.  :sad:

i) That's because you like it too much lol.

ii) Possibly also because you've been tortured extensively (fairly unsuccessfully as torture generally goes :tongue: ) and probably exhaustively over the years.

iii) Did you intend that lamentation to read quite so much like an invitation? :rolleyes:

I don't have a rank in the band anymore! I'm free game! :happy:

Wait! :dry: I mean--Nooooo! Anything but torture!  :ph34r:

No body tortures me anymore.  :sad:

i) That's because you like it too much lol.

ii) Possibly also because you've been tortured extensively (fairly unsuccessfully as torture generally goes :tongue: ) and probably exhaustively over the years.

iii) Did you intend that lamentation to read quite so much like an invitation? :rolleyes:

Well look at Miss Chatty on the subject. Are you admitting to summat?  :tongue: *point out several articles within the Geneva Convention and the UN Convention against torture*

I don't have a rank in the band anymore! I'm free game! :happy:

Wait! :dry: I mean--Nooooo! Anything but torture!  :ph34r:

Well look at Miss Chatty on the subject. Are you admitting to summat?  :tongue: *point out several articles within the Geneva Convention and the UN Convention against torture*

I will read my lawyer's carefully considered response to that enquiry:

"What happens in a banding, stays in a banding." innocent0009_zpsflmwyfpl.gif

Plus, I don't think either of those Conventions can really be upheld when the person being tortured goes out of their way to actually get tortured and then enjoys it.

Plus plus, it's not really an admission unless it was a secret and it can't be a secret when it's all over public boards. :tongue:

Plus plus plus.... I don't know but I'll think of something.

Archived