DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....and done.  Great work, Bert Macklin!

I think Thane is the obvious lynch.  Quitters never win and winners never quit. 

Agree on Tsuki as scumhunter #1 (except for the voting ban thing) and Turin right behind.  Ithi not so much. 

These are the only players in the game, right?  I mean, there isn't like a roster full of other people cuz I swear if there was, we'd hear from them by now!  RIGHT?!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9256-1373650943-4.g

Ithi is English working class. Dry is as natural as breathing. I haven't seen anything particularly harsh.

Odd that was the one thing you have noticed to date. Seems a lot more going on. I guess we will see what you have to say tonight.

Ideally I'd like to be English Lottery Winning Class and give up all this working malarky :wub:

An excellent plan. :wub: 

Just in case some folks need more reason to lynch Thane, consider these points:

If he is town (which I doubt) then quitting (stating that he will focus on other games than this one) without formally submitting a request to bow out (which would still be sour grapes but respectful) is almost anti-town enough to make him as bad as the scum themselves.

If he is scum (which I believe) then his lynch will tell us a lot about everyone.  Those who voted him early on, those who didn't and tried to defend him a bit at first. 

Either way, you can't get a better choice on D1 than this. 

If he is town (which I doubt) then quitting (stating that he will focus on other games than this one) without formally submitting a request to bow out (which would still be sour grapes but respectful) is almost anti-town enough to make him as bad as the scum themselves.

If he is scum (which I believe) then his lynch will tell us a lot about everyone.  Those who voted him early on, those who didn't and tried to defend him a bit at first. 

This post makes me mighty uncomfortable. Looks like Mynd trying to convince town beforehand that lynching a townie wouldn't be that bad.

Who did X have the potential TMI slip on again, was it Thane? If so I'm off this train

No wait it was Csarmi and his "confirmed" miller claim, sorry got games mixed up for a second.

Don't wanna abort the Thane train yet then, his cryptic claim (no wonder I got games mixed up, just realized the common theme in both- :dry: ) def got me buggered. Wanna reread tomorrow night tho, tonight was crazy at work

first: congrats Des, your first?

second: i've been reading my notifications and the dogpile on me is getting bigger. Still for shady reasons.

i've got better things to do than jump in here all the time when people demand i say something. 

i randomly picked Tina, which should've been obvious with the eeny meenie thing  *shrugs*

unvote dice

vote Mynd

no idea why you're ok lynching town. Taking advantage of an existing train imo. Ithi needs to stop her bulldogging on nonscum. If she won't listen, then she's a candidate as well. 

I also fail to see why i get all the crap for saying i'm not scum, and Pral is getting away softclaiming a town PR and doesn't get any further investigation.

Then there are so many people not posting in this game, maybe they all sit back, let townies fight and kill eachother, and they come in later for the NK.

Mynd, Ithi, and then, yes, i said it before, in the lurkers you will find scum more than likely.

questions? i might or might not answer... depends on who asks

This post makes me mighty uncomfortable. Looks like Mynd trying to convince town beforehand that lynching a townie wouldn't be that bad.

Who did X have the potential TMI slip on again, was it Thane? If so I'm off this train

Nope, I just don't like quitters.   He's about as town as a symp at this point at the very least, or at the most, he's a scum who messed up and took his ball to go home. 

second: i've been reading my notifications and the dogpile on me is getting bigger. Still for shady reasons.

i've got better things to do than jump in here all the time when people demand i say something. 

i randomly picked Tina, which should've been obvious with the eeny meenie thing  *shrugs*

unvote dice

vote Mynd

no idea why you're ok lynching town. Taking advantage of an existing train imo. Ithi needs to stop her bulldogging on nonscum. If she won't listen, then she's a candidate as well. 

I also fail to see why i get all the crap for saying i'm not scum, and Pral is getting away softclaiming a town PR and doesn't get any further investigation.

Then there are so many people not posting in this game, maybe they all sit back, let townies fight and kill eachother, and they come in later for the NK.

Mynd, Ithi, and then, yes, i said it before, in the lurkers you will find scum more than likely.

things like the fact you unvoted someone you had not voted might have a little to do with it.  

Seriously i expect you have mixed up games with this post.

You are suffering because Chae came across to many people as scummy.

Tell us WHY we should not lynch you. Claiming town is not enough. (i feel like ive said this before)

I asked you a question  you STILL have not answered it. 

because he doesn't answer to your question about what was in his PM

and because of the info he looked to have here v

So, i'm here and will comment a bit:

Yes Ithi, i was at work, i have notifications but no DM access.

someone missed me joking, so here it is: Dammit Csarmi, you ruined my groove and now i can't claim Miller anymore! *shakefist*

And, i am not scum, i haven't even been provided with a PR... i'm a plain townie. So much for Role madness.... or they got afraid i might vig townies again like in my last game (whoa, another joke!) I do believe Role madness here would indicate at least one JOAT on each side, mafia definately with a GF, and one (perhaps 2) third party/parties.

I love the attention, but for scum we need to look elsewhere.... i have a crazy theory, but i'll need to investigate that before i put it out. I do think however that one of the lurkers (at least one) is scum hiding for the moment. eeny meeny miny mo... random guess Tina, but i could be wrong... it's still D1 and we need some of the lurkers to post here to get some reads.

My view on the X-files: i think X would be more worried if his train got bigger. What i see here is townies going after eachother, no real mafia in there...

Ithi is town, from what i can tell. So are the people 'defending' me, from my pov.

and now, seeing i hurt my back last weekend, i will go to bed soon

see red ... is it possible to have a kind of townie or third party with info about the roles we all have ?

No my town reads are so far :

Tsuki, Ithi, Dice, Csarmi

I'd say Thane too with the nuance that i m asking myself some questions. See up.

For Neutral i'd say X and Turin

And i'll keep my vote on Lenlo. I think that he's only commenting on the game, giving opinions but not really putting his hands in the dirt.

unvote dice

vote Mynd

things like the fact you unvoted someone you had not voted might have a little to do with it.  

Seriously i expect you have mixed up games with this post.

You are suffering because Chae came across to many people as scummy.

Tell us WHY we should not lynch you. Claiming town is not enough. (i feel like ive said this before)

I asked you a question  you STILL have not answered it. 

this   you are right  my bad and i apologise

toomany games and too late at night i guess lol

unvote dice

vote Mynd

A bit of advice and then questions after. You should never just randomly pick a person and say that you think they are mafia if you are trying to make yourself look better, it will only make you look worse for lying in thread and for not really looking for the actual mafia. The reason you are "getting crap" for claiming town is that you did it in a very ambiguous way and appear to have soft claimed VT. In this game there is exactly 1 VT according to general rules (and the little book of Darthe). Dice appears to be questioning your soft claim. If you are VT and want to help town find the actual mafia then come clean and just claim your role. If it is VT, then say so. If it is something else then say so but still be prepared to answer questions about why you mislead earlier. If you suspect lurkers are the mafia then make an attempt to draw them out. Right now it looks like you are just saying that the people pushing your lynch are mafia. It may be so in Mynd's case (Ithi is town in my book) but you need to have more than they are going after me.

Questions:

What are your actual reads? in the UOaT game that you were in you ended up getting many mafia right. I didn't agree with all your reasoning but results matter too. If you have opinions of who is mafia please give them and WHY you think so. It will be valuable in case you are lynched and flip town as you say. You might even convince some people that you are town and right

What is your actual role? you soft claimed VT. which is apparently being countered by Dice. Chae seems to be asking if you have some sort of additional knowledge as town. Mafia would be able to guess some of the things you list just from the size of their team and their abilities. Obviously they would know of the existence of a GF and mafia JOAT.  In a role madness game the existence of 3rd party is likely as would many different roles. 

Of the people NOT voting you, who do you think is the most likely mafia?

Your game reads on X, Chae, Csarmi? granted this should be in your general reads list but I am particularly interested in your opinions on these players.

Archived