DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

Why is Len mafia?

Why did you say "scum"? Why put the word inside speech marks like that?

Because when speech marks are used like that it means you know that what you're saying isn't real.

because he plays like mafia would play in my opinion

and the "marks" ... well i used them because beside Lenlo, i don't have scum reads.

as i said i am suspicious of some people. but that doesn't make them all scummy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No my town reads are so far :

Tsuki, Ithi, Dice, Csarmi

I'd say Thane too with the nuance that i m asking myself some questions. See up.

For Neutral i'd say X and Turin

And i'll keep my vote on Lenlo. I think that he's only commenting on the game, giving opinions but not really putting his hands in the dirt.

can you explain this last line? 

for me an experience player would try to make stance, he will want to trick people by voting them or do stuff to get reactions. maybe he'll make full analysis ... stuff like that

here i just feel like he's hovering *shrugs*

So ... You are voting for someone for no reason.

That you have no read on.

Because someone else just thinks they might be Mafia.

Maybe CSarmi is not mMiller after all - because that's the weakest vote reasoning I've ever seen in my life - and also means that neither him or Chae have to take a stance on Thane or X.

Ugh.

I'm voting Len cause I think he's likely to be scum.

Guess that was implied?

It wasn't implied. You said you believed Chae - even though Chae says she has no real reasons.

What reasoning do you have for your vote on Len @ Csarmi?

Clear reasons. Not implied. Just your actual reasons why you think he is Mafia.

Yup. I think she believes what she's saying.

Does that make it true?

Why do you think Len is more likely mafia than say X? who you previously said you thought was not town.

Nope it doesn't. It makes it come from a source that I trust for now and Chae has a good eye for finding Maffia.

Iffy on Len anyway so...

Haven't decided on X yet. Don't like his way of posting and the "two early" stuff. What bothers me most is I dunno what yo think of the Tsuki vs X clash. Don't like Tsuki either.

I'm pursuing elsewhere now.

@Ithi - I said I believed Chae was being genuine on handling her conversation here. For instance I did like that she simply said 'no concrete reason' instead of deliberating and possibly coming up with something.

@Ithi - I said I believed Chae was being genuine on handling her conversation here. For instance I did like that she simply said 'no concrete reason' instead of deliberating and possibly coming up with something.

I don't understand why that's a good thing. Please explain.

No one knows why they are voting Len. All I want is one real reason. Chae, that line about what you expect he might do because he is experienced is malarkey to me. 

I would be okay with testing that miller claim today now actually. That sheeping a no reason vote with no reasons of your own is awful.

Archived