DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The 4th BT Hunger Games - Star Wars Pod Racer - Turin Wins!

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Results - Race 2 - Sebulba's Legacy

This course was always going to be difficult. Sebulba had been the greatest pod racer ever known, well apart from that time that jumped up little human beat him, but he'd made sure that it would not be plain sailing and he'd designed an awesome course.

The Racers were perhaps better practised this race, the previous one having warmed them up a little. It was possible that they might all get round in one piece and then the tide turned. THANE had been saving something special, and as he broadsided his competitor he launched something small and seemingly innocuous onto the black and white motif'd turbine engine. It stuck ...

And then proceeded to fold out its appendages and razor sharp drilling implements before boring a hole straight into the heart of the fuel cell. An eye looked down onto the pod's readout, noticing the power levels were falling, and then cast a glance at Thane as he sped ahead. The power levels would increase shortly he was sure ... although that could only be a bad thing.

Thane looked back when he heard the explosion, a plume of smoke was rising up into the sky ... was it his imagination or did it look like a skull? And was it grinning at him.

There was no time to ponder as the final lap ended and he raced over the finish line.

DPR has been totally sabotaged by Thane.

The mechdroids were dutifully scrambled to retrieve and salvage whatever they could. They never found a body ...

Space-Pirate_zpsa305d4d7.jpg

Positions after Race 2

Hallia +6

Time +4

Roo +4

Andrej +4

Thane +4

Tina +3

Turin +3

11. There will be NO posting after death. Not even a Bah post. Dead is dead. YOU MUST REMOVE ALL DEAD PLAYERS FROM PMS AND QTS OR START NEW ONES IF THE DEAD PERSON STARTED IT -.

Race 3 - Grabvine Gateway

Onto Baroonda ... where our remain Racers will not only have their fellow racers to contend with, they'll also have the native flora. A tricky course full of narrow corners and dark tunnels. Were they skilled or just lucky in the previous race?

GO!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140521T20&p0=136&msg=Race+3+-+Grabvine+Gateway&csz=1

Mwuahahaha

who's next?

Mafia Bravado Evilness

heck, i'm already surprised i made it through D2 to be honest. I just though that, if i go down, i take someone with me.

Backtracks immediately to the 'just kidding position'

Normally I'd Lynch you for that lol

7 still alive.

Why do you always manage to kill DPR so early? If you only knew the HOURS of SERVITUDE I had to pledge ...

oh well

:laugh:

Archived