DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The 4th BT Hunger Games - Star Wars Pod Racer - Turin Wins!

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Results - Race 1 - Executioner

The Podracers pushed their machines to the limit, each one wanting to be the victor. Some wanted it more than others. As they reached the final lap the lights went out in the anti grav tubes. The crowd watched the screens in anticipation to see who would make it out.

'Pod Racers, you are breaking my heart,' said one ridiculous bearded old man, who will NEVER be forgiven. Recognising the terrible dialogue of Lucas, those closest to him bundled him into a sack and discussed the quickest route to the nearest Almighty Saarlack.

The loud vibrating hum coming from the tunnels signalled that at least some of the Racers had made it through the darknessand the Arena erupted in cheers as they crossed the finish line.

Positions after Race 1

Hallia +2

Tina +2

Roo +2

Thane +2

DPR +2

Turin +1

Time +0

Andrej +0

The crowd watched as the mechdroids went into the tunnels to retrieve what was left of the missing Podracers

RTE - Stealth Attacked and Killed - Race 1

Tsuki - Stealth Attacked and Killed - Race 1

Dawn - Stealth Attacked and Killed - Race 1

Len - Stealth Attacked and Killed - Race 1

The other racers didn't watch. As far as they were concerned the sparking and smoking remains meant there were less competitors for the next race.

11. There will be NO posting after death. Not even a Bah post. Dead is dead. YOU MUST REMOVE ALL DEAD PLAYERS FROM PMS AND QTS OR START NEW ONES IF THE DEAD PERSON STARTED IT.

Race 2 - Sebulba's Legacy

This circuit was designed by the lovely Sebulba himself. Not for the fainthearted, only those with Jedi like reflexes would make it to the finish line.

GO!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140520T20&p0=136&msg=Race+2+-+Sebulba%27s+Legacy

I don't think that anyone has actually announced what teams they are on AJ. You can if you wish.

You could look for hints I guess but those could all be WIFOM. Like DPR getting a gift from Dice could mean he is Green team but it could not. People with gifts become targets quickly. As do people in the lead. i guess I should thank whoever knocked me back yesterday.

Sand barge guards must be closely related to Stormtroopers

tumblr_mjgrzuXI4d1s6zihxo1_400_zpsf1e67f

Luke's boot doesn't even touch him, and he falls back and drops his gun.

Is that Boba Fett's last moments in the background or Lucas on the way to being breakfast lol

Archived