DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Wow.  So much spam.  *Grabs hat* Lets get to work.

UNOfficial Vote Count:

RTE - 1 (Talya)
Cloud - 1 (Mish)
Mish - 3 (Cloud, RTE, Tiink)
Rey - 1 (Eddie)
Eddie - 2 (Rey, Basel)
Ishy - 1 (Rand)
Darthe - 1 (Lenlo)

Ley - 1 (Mawth)

Currently not voting - 15 (Dice, Chuckles, Tink, Roo, Hallia, Ley, Player, Ishy, Darthe, Time, Peace, Song, Arez, Kae, Maw)

With 24 alive it takes 13 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Sunday 3rd March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130303T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

Ok, now here we go. This is where the game really starts, imo.

>I get the feeling the spam is about to end

Tiink places 3rd vote on Mish.
Not really a ping for me,  but Could places a light FoS on him by asking him why he placed it there. 
Peace tells him he takes the blame (due to some previous game scenario.)

Player doesn't like any trains being started. He'd rather let Day go to waste with a No Lynch. :tongue: Says he thinks 2nd and 4th places are more scummier places. 

I post a link to my Live Oscars Commentary (it fizzled out half way, sorry.) 

Player decides to come in with some snark.

Thank you for being helpful ed

tumblr_mfvidiEg9x1qcud7vo1_500.gif

Says I'm openly lurking. Whatever the hell that means. 

Player says the Oscars are dumb even though he knows he dreams of receiving one. 

Peace randomly calls Tiink "3rd voter" in a spammy post. Subliminal FoSing? Then follows up with it being a neutral read to him (in response to Ishy). 

Apparently Mawth thinks the 2nd voting spot is scummy, too. 

Ummm, y'all, sometimes other people just speak first, and it's not always a bad idea to wait to see if someone else agrees with you. I don't like personally doing it, but I could see the benefit if it was a crazy idea. I mean, if Rey just grabs hat and makes an outlandish post, it will be received with a grain of salt, but if he leads up to it and maybe lets someone else actually voice it... Wait, Rey IS scum. 

*laughs at Ishy*

This is probably the most game related post in the entire game right now.  Ed looks eager to get this game started.  Looks like he is trying to seem town by starting the game up.  However not only that, but throughout this quote, he puts some weak FoSes, light FoSes, subliminal FoSes, and whatever you want to call it.  Seems more like he's stating things and saying they are a little bit scummy too much and is trying not to be called out for it.  So for these reasons, vote Eddie

Game. actually. started.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn everything what I wanted to say lost because Firefox crashed...

Oh whatever. There wasn't that much importance anyways.

Vote Maw

*creates a gateway to Hogwarts*

*grabs hat of Harry's head*

*looks in it* There must be a speaker somewhere, right?

Hm... Can't seem to find it. *creates gateway back*

Bloody DM...I have just lost my whole post!!! :angry:

Anyway without the quotes...Basal... any time :wink:

Ed - I'd balefire you if I didn't  me a want to play this game - calling sloth on!!! 

Maw - you are me favourite person ever for the SG1 thing...until some thing more shiny comes along.

At least the game is now getting going. Thought Rand jumping Ed was a bit quick. Did he expect him to have vast information after 11 pages of spam, at least he has got things going!

*grabs hat*

Official Vote Count:

RTE - 1 (Talya)

Cloud - 1 (Mish)

Mish - 3 (Cloud, RTE, Tink)

Rey - 1 (Eddie)

Eddie - 3 (Rey, Basel, Rand)

Darthe - 1 (Lenlo)

Ley - 1 (Maw)

Maw - 1 (Ley)

Currently not voting - 12 (Dice, Chuckles, Roo, Hallia, Player, Ishy, Darthe, Time, Peace, Song, Arez, Kae)

With 24 alive it takes 13 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Sunday 3rd March

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130303T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Day+1

*grabs hat and makes a run for it*

On a sidenote, as I escape that hellhole with my life, I have to commend rand at least little - that's one of the best game related posts I've ever seen him post that wasn't as a result of using his role or something.

I'm not discussing its quality, but the effort was there!

Wow.  So much spam.  *Grabs hat* Lets get to work.

This is probably the most game related post in the entire game right now.  Ed looks eager to get this game started.  Looks like he is trying to seem town by starting the game up.  However not only that, but throughout this quote, he puts some weak FoSes, light FoSes, subliminal FoSes, and whatever you want to call it.  Seems more like he's stating things and saying they are a little bit scummy too much and is trying not to be called out for it.  So for these reasons, vote Eddie

Game. actually. started.

*grabs hat and makes a run for it*

On a sidenote, as I escape that hellhole with my life, I have to commend rand at least little - that's one of the best game related posts I've ever seen him post that wasn't as a result of using his role or something.

I'm not discussing its quality, but the effort was there!

You mean that quote? Minus the big quote taken out of the middle? o_O

I personally have seen him post better. 

Ed - I'd balefire you if I didn't  me a want to play this game - calling sloth on!!!

Go home Talya, you're drunk. :tongue:

Seriously, what? 

haha....I wish I was calling me a sloth  - brain thinking to fast for my finger....they have a mind of their own..haha

It gives me an excuse for them doing things I didn't mean to do...like slip the knife in someone...brain wasn't thinking, but fingers did...damn annoying really! 

Still got it wrong...meant to say "He was calling me a sloth!"

arghhh! I think I do need a drink! 

Archived