DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're going to speculate about the trap I'd guess its simply a mechanism to keep activity up, ie if you're not checking the thread regularly then you only have yourself to blame if you get killed

Yeah you are most likely right. Interesting mechanic. 

Hey Ithi!  Just as I said elsewhere, I am really busy with midterms and will probably be a bit short on activity for the week.  If you hate me for it please replace me, otherwise I will be as active as I can and should pick up Friday night.

Hey Ithi! Just as I said elsewhere, I am really busy with midterms and will probably be a bit short on activity for the week. If you hate me for it please replace me, otherwise I will be as active as I can and should pick up Friday night.

That's fine Darthe.

As per the Rules:

* Stay reasonably active ... don't make me get cross with you. It's not a gameshow or a competition - so I don't need you to spam ridiculously. You just need to make at least 2 proper game type posts per Game Day. Playing Quiet or Playing Loud are bother perfectly valid styles and I'm not going to call you out on either. If you have a genuine reason for inactivity please let me know.

This Day doesn't end till Sunday.

*rolls out of bed and grabs hat* Man, three pages of posting while I was asleep!  I will be gone until this evening.  My Disney tickets finally arrived! :D  I'll think of you guys on the Indiana Jones ride.<3

Only 3? I had 10 when I woke up.

I'm pretty sure a few of them just wanted to see what would happen. I hope they get shot in the face with a potatoe gun.

*tries to imagine Maw as a gun*

*fails*

Not sure what you mean...

(by the way, it's potato, not potatoe)

And someone was complaining about me continuing with the spam... :rolleyes:

I'm curious about the joke votes that have come in when I thought we were passed that...Peace on Lenlo and Kae on Ishy. no reasons, when there are two trains started and they don't say anything about it but just joke vote. 

As for the trains, Rand's seemed to have got going over his Ed vote, which was pretty slim. Mish's seems a bit to see what people do, and guess what people jumped on Rand. Not that his was a good reason for voting for Ed. 

Archived