DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mish/Kronos is less scummy to me now, so I'm content to leave him for today (well this portion of it)

But watch them. If we come up empty handed in the future we go back and look at Mish/Kronos

Someone else I think we should be wary of now is BG. He needs night phases to use his role and win

I feel as if he will start not trying to help the mafia exactly but he will have to extend the game a bit now so he will try to get that to happen (which will mean he won't want to lynch mafia for a bit)

Mish/Kronos is less scummy to me now, so I'm content to leave him for today (well this portion of it)

But watch them. If we come up empty handed in the future we go back and look at Mish/Kronos

Someone else I think we should be wary of now is BG. He needs night phases to use his role and win

I feel as if he will start not trying to help the mafia exactly but he will have to extend the game a bit now so he will try to get that to happen (which will mean he won't want to lynch mafia for a bit)

Yeah... that is an unfortunate side effect. I won't deny I need more time. There have to be between 6-8 anti-town for the typical 1/4 to 1/3 to hold true. So counting me, 3-5 more not town.

I do need 4 more nights at least.

Alrighty town, I have bought us as much time as I could.

I agree with the Mish kronos thing because Mish did quit the game and it did seem like Red was getting under her skin. But be wary.

Definitely wary of BG, but I think we should leave him alone. Scum is our #1 priority now. We (town) were sucking hard, now I think we are are only sucking softly.

we really need to get these VCs sorted out. I went off the one Kaylee quoted 2 pages back and thus missed 2 votes because darthes was like 4 pages back. Kaylee if you are going to repost the mods VC it might be an idea to note who has voted for what after his VC just to cut confusion

I had. I said whose votes were missing. It just goofed and putour in the post. I'll requote it when I get the chance.

ya'll dont want to roll with Rand today, fine.  i dont like it, but i'll concede on it for now.

Mish and Dice are my two picks.  i'm not sure what to make of Mish's reveal, and Dice especially with his latests "vote red for skimming, get called out on skimming, backtrack that he was skimming, then still keep his vote on Red even though she was right and he was skimming"

i'll go with VOTE: MISH  for now

I think she knew she painted a target on herself, and threw out two names, one non scum one scum. Mish (now kronos? iirc) I think genuinely was angry at Red and therefor I think is most likely town. and then she threw out Dice for one last ditch effort to make him seem town? I know a big wifomy mess, but Dice has seemed scummy.

Lol, ok just finished, so basically WE KILLED A MAFIAAAAA!!! :happydance: and Mish and Kronos have been lowered on the list of suspects ... and you voted for Dice. Which I wholeheartedly agree with. And he's the only one who seemed scummy. SO VOTE DICE  and is that Tsunami legit? ...

Archived