DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

Lol, ok just finished, so basically WE KILLED A MAFIAAAAA!!! :happydance: and Mish and Kronos have been lowered on the list of suspects ... and you voted for Dice. Which I wholeheartedly agree with. And he's the only one who seemed scummy. SO VOTE DICE  and is that Tsunami legit? ...

I've never played with you before. How many games have you played in?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red starts off D3 going after the unCC'd cop here. (At this point the only vote on her is Mish). Player tells everyone not to follow Red down that path (1361). Basel votes Red. The votes on Basel start, Rand finds her scummy and votes Basel. His reasoning and vote here.

Then there's this weird post from Hallia.

I think Red is scummy for pushing on Rand. She seems too willing to overlook the presence of the godfatherizer role, which is on top of the fact that no one has come forward to counter Rand yet. Instead she seems to be presenting it as an open and shut case that Rand is lying.

Vote Red.

I'm inclined to agree with Basel.  The odds that someone messed with his reading are good.  If she is indeed town though, Basel might have some 'splainin' to do.

Holy balls.

After those kills, WOW.... 

Roo gives a bunch of people gifts when he dies I think
The other is that one from the OP. the bloodsucker thing
The last can "clean up" a kill. So they can remove the coroners report

thanks dude, 

So who gets the gifts???

Well I personally am gonna vote Red. Her going after me in the night felt less like her usual hounding and more like intentionally misinterpreting everything I said to try to paint me scummy.

Exact same for me ... Vote Red

^Another vote for Red.

"Master?"  The robot sang the word, its' first in almost two days.

"Yes, little one?"

"What happens to those who die?"  It chimed.

"Oh, they simply return to their own world, alive and well.  Many spectate and continue to speculate from the nether even now.  No harm done!"  The Architect seemed proud of this.  It had taken some considerable effort to manage this feat.

Just then, the screens went white.  All of them.  What was this?  With a sudden sense of horrific excitement the man realized.  

"Oh my god, did you see that?  He is so effing dead!"

"I thought they couldn't die master.."

"Kid, nothing stops balefire.  Poor Goldbloom.  He bit off way more than he could chew.  Holy hell!"

Basel Gill, Town Backup has been completely obliterated from everything.  Completely.  

The sun had shifted backwards in it's cycle.  The day has been restarted.  All votes have been reset.  All abilities used during this phase have been reset.  You have 72 hours.  

then Basel is killed and D3 starts over.

The power, my power that I had, was a vig kill and when I killed someone it would reset the day. When Rhu died, I got another shot gifted (or at least that's what I'm assuming as that's the night I was gifted my second shot). I thought either Basel or Red was scum. I decided to go with Basel first because I literally always think Red is scum. Then I decided to Kill Red because I thought she was scum.

Red continues her push on Rand and starts going after Mish.

@ player - given how adament turin was against Rand, if he had a vieiwng power he would have used it on Rand imo.  its the only reason i can explain why a townie would continue to push against an uncc'd finder.  now that i know Turin is town and my scumdar is off seeing as Basel flipped town; i'm giving his push on Rand much more weight.

what do you think about having Rand reveal who he viewed for info purposes.  it will be interesting to see who he "clears" imo 

and like i said, i'd prefer a Rand lynch at this point, but i'm willing to move my vote to either Mish, Dice, RTE or Niel.  Mish more so than the others as she capitalized more on D2 than the others

@ Niel, i take back what i just posted, it was Dice who Ithi and Player were saying was shadowing Basel.

for a recap, here is part 1 of my case on Mish

you have nothing to hide do you, making stuff up am i? lets examin flip flopping Mish, the scum who capitalized most on this entire fiasco.

so you suspected Rands viewing had been messed with from the get go eh? you has some esplanin to do then.

Part 1: the lynch.

below are all but 4 of your posts from D2 Mish. 3 of the 4 were non-game related spam, the 4th is your last post during day where you claim its common courtesy to allow a perosn to speak before being lynched.

Vote Time

vote out of the gate after Rands claim. hmm, nothign there about the possability that his viewing might be messed with.

>>> 

Nothing else to add Basel?

We have a cop view that Time is mafia, that about does the job for me.

FoS at Basel for that reaction, that smells, and not in a nice way.

I don't think it's unfair. Regardless of the WWII game, his posts came off hostile and scummy. As a townie he shouldn't have come across so aggressive, even if people were asking redundant things.  

Eh, a lot of people here have an aggresive playstyle, wether as townie or mafia. You shouldn't dictate how others play the game, as long as they don't hurt the game. And I think everyone has had at least one emotional blow-out in a mafia game in frustration of not being believed.

Apparantly Darthe has given fake-claims, something to be aware of. That said, this has gotta be one of the easiest games to make a fakeclaim, so I don't think we should put too much into character reveals.

really, you FoS Basel for believing the finders claim, while you yourself are voting Time for the same reason. tsk tsk.

Turin; this is why I said that it looks like perhaps the mafia has mod-provided safe claims.

and here you start planting that Vin is a mod provided false claim to combat the "Darthe provided Times name on the QT"

seems more liek your nudging er lynch on rather than suspecting foul play

I agree with you Ithi; I would like as many as possible to check in before she gets hammered. Seeing who keeps quiet now can be very useful, and at the very least I want Time to be able to see this before she's getting hammered! I've been in several games where a cop viewing results in dead mafia, but a "wasted day" in that it's no information gained from discussion and who's voting who when.

Ithi is wanting more peopel to chime in and to slow the lynch down. you agree, infact you want Time to chime in.

yet, you dont unvote to prevent quick hammering as Time was at L-2 and you again make no referance of you thinkign the vieing might be skewed. infact you use post the bold which points to you believe she woudl flip scum.

...Ok, so we're not gonna let Time get the chance to get on first then.

and this pinged before. the slowing down the lynch wasn't to get Time to chime in, it was to allow for others to voice their opinions and not to rush a lynch that we had days yet to work on.

and still no un vote from you.

guess havign Time chime in before being hammered wasn't that important to you eh? and if you thought Rands viewing was messed with from the get go, i question even more why you didn't unvote at this point.

now a brief intermission before i brign you

Part 2: the flip after the lynch. how scum try to play both sides of the coin for convience. which starts on page 58 for those who are waiting on baited breath

heres is part 2

It was quite clear that Time was the obvious choice for Rand to view last night. Nobody else who had taken enough heat to be a strong rival to be viewed.

really, pretty obvious huh?  yet even though its obvious and you wanted to give Time a chance to respond you still didn't unvote.

if it was obvious, why not voice this during the day?

Red, I already said that I think it's common courtesy to let people at least show up to know what's going on before the hammer is thrown. I have a moral code for mafia, you should know this after playing a couple of games with me.

And I'm not the Godfatherizer or the Framer; but when night started last night I felt sure that Rand would view Time. It was the logic choice, and I'd like to see you argue otherwise. After Len's flip and their neighbour claim, of course the cop would view her.

see the bold.  you "knew" Rand would view her.  and we all knew there was a framing style roll in this game.  yet you pushed on the Time wagon, even trying to plant that herrole claim that Len pointed out was a mod given fake claim.

now you change your tune to "oh well ofcourse Rands veiwing was messed with"

you're tryignt o distance yourself from the Time lynch and your part in it to capitalize on both sides of the coin imo.

you are the scummiest person on Times lynch imo

Player agrees with looking at Mish

Ill get to the mish case later. I agree with most of it but i want to go line by line

rand do not reveal. Keep those names to yourself for now please

Red you are being very single minded about this whole Rand thing
keep him alive for now. There is no need to kill him and you whole turin thing is an assumption
and asdimptions make an ass out you and me. So lets put it on the back burner

Dice votes Red

Oh and sorry guys, forgot to turn in my NA, that last one was me. :blush:

Wanna try again Red?? Nows whos skimming?

Vote Red

Sorry about breaking this up, but DM won't let me put it all together. Let me try it this way...

@ roo: i explained what i think we should do in response to Ith and BG suggesting we ignore Rand. i'll state it again though.
i say leave Rand be and if he gets another scum that he outs them. further more, because of this specific situation i'd honestly perfer him to tell us his viewings each night for info purposes. if this is the work of a framer, some of the innocents he gets might well be scum and will help us info wise. normally i'd shy away from a finder revealing townie findings, but this situaiton is unique given the WIFOM.
either way, when he outs anotuher acum, we take it with a grain of salt and instead of rushign the lynch use it to apply presusre on the person the good old fashion way.
this is imo the best way to make use of this situation without lynching him and possibly losing an uncc'd finder.
also, if Rand does flip scum then who he targets will still give us some info on the situation.
edit - bloody hell *sigh* edited to give the spacing breaks *rolls eyes*

Right so you start off saying Rand should be left alone. But you still want his viewings every night. This is before you name him mafia and when you still seem to think him town. Scummy Red is scummy
How would him telling us his viewings each night help? That way the mafia would know exactly who he was planning to look at and the godfatheriser would have all the info they needed. All that would do is to put all the cards in the mafia teams hand. At least now when he doesn't they have to guess who he will look at.
You then go on to say this situation is unique (it's not ive played more than one game with a framer before and I've even been the framer before) and use that to explain you asking for Rand to tell us his findings.
Plus you make the argument I'm making right now and say let's not lynch an uncountered cop

catching up on what happened since i last posted. on page 55 though i see Time was lynched and Rand's vieing was inaccurate.
given that Time flipped town 1 of 3 possabilities exist
- Rand is fake claiming. this option makes me lean town on Rand, theres too much to risk giving a finding like that knowing he'd be lynched unless the scum consider it worth the sacrifice, which has some validness to it. a fake claim possibly outs the real cop and takes out a "confirmed" townie.
- Rands viewing got messed with. which is likely as Time was an obvious viewing imo but so were myself and Ithi imo.
- Rand is an insane or paraniod cop, meaning he gets random viewings or sum readings on everyone. unlikely given that Darthe made him a strong-arm, but all possabilities have to be considered imo

I ageee that we need to talk more and not just rush to lynch WoT. I am willing to vote her but We have a lot of time. A vig shot would be the best of all scenarios right now. Then we would know more about Rand and also have the chance to get another mafioso.There is a lot of game left and no day should be wasted.
This is daps notes. Turin says Another mafioso. This means at this point he thinks Time is mafia so therefore he believes Rand. He doesn't trust Rand but he believes him
The people I am currently suspicious of are:
Tiink: no game content so far
Basel: no opinions for the day
Dice: something from D1. will look back to find and post this evening
RTE: those last few comments are really sitting wrong with me.
Something that is concerning me is that Lenlo, a confirmed townie, stated that the MOD had said that WoT's character was in fact Vin from Mistborn. And we have from the MOD that characters will reflect alignment. I don't see how this adds up. I thought about the possibility of a redirect but Rand stated that he was a strong willed cop and couldn't be redirected. There is a GFizer in the game. Perhaps there is also a framer. I just think that some of this looks all too convenient. Late cop claim, no one dies after he asks for doc protection, hits a mafia view on the first night. I guess we will see when WoT flips.
He mentions GFer but asks about a framer as well. This means Turin doesn't know that a GFer is basically a framer that can protect mafia as well as frame town

good points, though Turin i have to point this out but you seem to be parroting/agreeing with Ithi 90% of the time. its somethign that sticks out and doesn't sit well. perhaps its the bond, or perhaps not; it does set my hair on end and is worth noting though. so at this point Red tries to cast suspicion on both Turin and Ithi, but now they flipped town she believes everything they said
i also agree abtout he vig however. perhaps their limited on killing or something. liek only certain days or can't kill consecutively.ithi was bi phased so to me this suggests the day kills can be of anti town origins. Why would she need to protect from town kills, Vigs are normally town and so should be helping town, having the doc use their phase protect against a Vig and then open to a mafia NK doesn't make sense
I take back what I said, Basel was killed by someone anti town IMO

you're also fence sitting on Rand imo, pick one side of the coin or the other. either you think he's lieing or you think his veiwing got messed up. i want a clear answer on this
If Turin had viewed Rand would he be swaying back and forth like this? I doubt it
Rand is fake claiming and this gives you a town read on rand cause mafia wouldn't do this.? we both are??? I'm confused.
Look at what happens. Rand is at L-1. He claims late. Lenlo is pretty much only other choice. 1 townie down. He reveals a guilty on time. Speed lynch based off his view. 2 townies down. You are suggesting we continue to lynch off his recommendations. How many bad lynches before you start to question? Just your death apparently lolAt that point in the game mafia has nothing to lose by having him claim cop. It was probably the only claim that could have saved him. So no downside lots of upside. Why not?
Parrot, I think not. I have plenty of my own thoughts. I do agree with Ithi a lot. We think similarly. She has a knack for finding the small inconsistencies in peoples statements.
Finally this was where you asked my opinion on rand which I gave. I am leaning towards him being mafia based upon circumstances. So asked and answered. He's leaning. he isn't sure. You're sure based on something that might of happened with Turins NAs. Turin wasn't sure and he knew what his NA had been and the answers he had gotten
Oh dap, I was trying to find the redoubler. I believe it is more likely a mafia role and if we the town wish to work we can find it. I did note that both rand and dice pushed that it would be town.
I think you are reading this Red as that Turin was 100% Rand was mafia when he wasn't, he says he wasn't. He just takes the stand that rand is mafia in the first part to prove a point to you that your argument didn't make sense. He wasn't sure though

i never said Rand is fake claiming, i said thats 1 of 3 possible scenarios last night. with that particular sceanrio i dont see the cost as worht the gain especialy when any findre worth their grit knows not to fall for a false claim and counter them out right. You said that if he was fake claiming he was town in your opinion. Why would be fake a claim like that as town?
i just explained why not lynchign Rand will benifit us. if he does flip scum, we can examine his interactions and non-interactions, how he acts and who he views to give us info. hold to this now then. Leave him alive until we actually need to lynch him and don't risk losing our only finder on what a dead player might of done
re-parroting - which is why i also said "agreeing" and i also said "could be the bond" meanign you guys think similarly. you gtwo do seem to agree in games you bpth play in which is why i added "might be the bond".
but, there is WIFOM in this. for all we know you coudl be scum and purposefully agreeing with Ithi to keep her from suspecting you. which is why i said worth noting and am not actively persuing that angle agaisnt you.
also, what do you think abtou my points on Mish?

Your first case on mish was good. I think I have quoted it later so ill comment on it then

Is that not your quote above. The first possibility you mention is he is fake claiming. You don't think that it is worth a string of town lynches for him to claim when he was surely dead otherwise?
The idea if taking it with a grain of salt doesn't work IMO. You either have to trust it is valid or discard it. Leaving that grey area leaves room for mafia to slide around.
If rand is never lynched then there is substantially less information gained. But again how many false reads do we follow before we have lost? If he gets an innocent do we lynch to check for insanity? If a guilty how much weight does it get?
Does darthes description of the gfer say anything about being able to frame as well? I'm on mobile and can't get to page one.
Fair enough.
Mish case has some merit.

Turin didn't know that the GFer could effect A cops viewings. His whole argument was missing that huge angle

I am so impatient right now, I even have things written up already. :tongue:

By this quote we can be sure Rand, whatever his role or alignment did not effect the number of deaths or who died

i'll say it again. theres too much WIFOM surrounding the lack of Nks, theres no saying what may or maynot have happpened. the kills could have been purposefully withheld, there could be multiple healers and got lucky, a roel coudl have nuetralized them, they could have targetted the same person and been blocked some how for starters. this type of discussion benefits no one except for the scum so i FoS heavily all of you wanting to focus on this. especially when we should be focusing on the info gained from the rushed lynch D2 and everyones response to this.
omg opera you can be such a jackass when it comes to quotes. all i did was press enter and you erased the first time stamp. :dry:

player Red lynching you, or lynching Basel doesn't clear the other, not matter what you flip. If he flips mafia then people will try clear you based on your interaction. I don't think the I'd right. So I think we will have to end up lynching both of you in the end

@Player I asked if there were characters from the same series not for character claims. The idea was that there is only ONE character from each series (other than real life folks) so if there was another person from Midsummer Night's Dream or another person from Mistborn, we'd know one of them was lying. So I reject your opinion that asking for other characters from the same series was hunting for anything. The only thing I was hunting for was a lie. Then again, mod provided fake claims are a possibility so I was okay voting for them in the end as well.

The way to get your lie was to get a reveal. We were about to see how they flipped anyway Why do other people always mention the Bond? Just for once it would be nice to get through a game without someone dragging that into it :rolleyes:
if me and Basel are scummy on are own, why did you spefiecially put , Basel (with Red) in your short list. the way thats posted makes it sound liek your saying i'm scummy because you find basel scummy; which means your basing your opinion on me due to someones elses actions on game. if you think we're both scummy, then i FoS your linking me like that with another player. especially given what you said here. Turin - i believe it was turin. you asked what i suppose we should do if rand finds scum. i stated this before. take the info into consideration but case them and pressure them as if there was no viewing. what it boils down to i "either we lynch Rand" or "we leave him alive". unlike you i dont find his claim that suspect, the only thing i question is his character claim, Liam Neeson. to me, i fall in the "leave him alive" category. but once Turin dies you do a complete flip on this in which case we then have to figure out how to use the WIFOM created by this situation created by whatever happened N1 to our benefit. the best way to do this, is to have him reveal his findings each day so even when you kind if believed Rand you wanted his results. You really can't stay the fact that there is some secrecy surrounding him can you. Do you know why? Because it serves the town having the mafia not know who he is looking at and when and go from there, and if he does come back with scum to not repeat what happened D2. just got home from class and goign out to eat with bubba. i'll be doing drunk Mafia tonight and bringing you that promised part 2 to my case on Mish. i'll likely not be on much tomorrow and at all over the weekand, my first exam is on tuesday.

As mafia why would he tell us this. What would it achieve? As town thought he would be truly sorry for keeping the night going for so long. It's not much but thought it was something

I think Red is scummy for pushing on Rand. She seems too willing to overlook the presence of the godfatherizer role, which is on top of the fact that no one has come forward to counter Rand yet. Instead she seems to be presenting it as an open and shut case that Rand is lying.

Vote Red.

He turned it to be town. His agrument has more weight now. So therefor we have to vote Red. He might of absorbed the JOAT role and used it to investigate her!
But aside from that farcical agrument he has a good point

Holy balls.

After those kills, WOW....

Roo gives a bunch of people gifts when he dies I think
The other is that one from the OP. the bloodsucker thing
The last can "clean up" a kill. So they can remove the coroners report

thanks dude,

So who gets the gifts???
fishing. Such blatant fishing

Well I personally am gonna vote Red. Her going after me in the night felt less like her usual hounding and more like intentionally misinterpreting everything I said to try to paint me scummy.

Following. Blatant following. if mish flips mafia Niel is next for a good looking at

The sun had shifted backwards in it's cycle. The day has been restarted. All votes have been reset. All abilities used during this phase have been reset. You have 72 hours.

Does that mean the kill can be used again?
Also bale fire feels like a bad thing. I once again say I have changed my mind. That could of been a mafia type kill.
Dap 1 s kill I don't think was mafia though. I think that was town

huh, ill be damned, basel flipped town. he was really pinging as scum or 3rd party :unsure:im pretty sure you have never called him possible third party before, why now?

Cant case basel right now. Have to clean the house. But please people. Dont follow Red. Lets not lynch our only claimed Cop because some guy hassled him who might of had an investigative role that he used on him, and who chose the most obvious person to investigate so very likely got messed with Red really? An uncountered cop after you have been at Basels throat for days and you didnt even quote Rand once or bother to wait for him to post

i'm looking at the facts player.
we know Turin was town therefore his case against Rand has more merit. no. He was town but his case doesn't have more merit cos of it. Dap one went after Len and that was wrong
we also know that he was a JOAT's so him havings an investigating role. i can argue that he could of just as easily used his cop power to save Rand and was part of the reason there was no NK that night.
given how hardcore he was going after Rand on D1 and how he didn't back off at all, imo this speaks to him having proof that Rand was lieing about his claim. He never said he was certain and he was more cautios otherwise, why would a townie go that hard after an uncc'd finder? because he wouldn't be as much of a target for a NK, he can try catch Rand in a lie without investigating him, He could be just genuinely suspicious of someone who had been playing a very scummy gamegiven what Darthe has on the OP, the godfatherizer can only target 1 person. per night. One person per night. We have had two nights. He has a bunch of roles, he could of chosen to use another, he also could of been the one the GFer effected if he viewed Rand. You don't know. But you are selling it that you doassuming Turin viewed him, either they framed Rand or they framed Time. you seem very certain he used a viewing on night 1, he could of used something elseif they framed Time then Turins reading on rand woudl have been true and he would have backed off; if they framed Rand, Rand would have not had a scum reading on Time. Earlier you said Rand could be faking as town. If that's true he could of got a guilty on a town Rand. Still Turin didn't out him, he didn't say he was certain. He was just genuinely suspicious so either Rand is a paronoid or insane finder and the scum framed him or hes lieing abotu his roel and was tryign to save his ass and flush out the real finder. you said earlier that a claim wouldn't flush out a finder explain to me why else a confrimed own woudl be goign hardcore after an uncc'd cop, unless they knew that claim was false? as for why he wouldnt reveal the info striaght out, same reason the real cop wouldn't come out and cc him directly imo its better to get them lynched with a case and keep the scum unaware of your role rather than to paint a target on your back and tie up the healer. He seemed ok with leaving rand to lynch later. Why are you so desparate to lynch Rand today. He could be left alive as mafia with no real issues

No m
af viewing. Red that is extremely scummy. I have not been that active this entire game and you choose now to portray it in a bad way? I don't even know what you're thinking. And don't you think that if Turin viewed me he would have shared his result? We don't even know what kind of JOAT he was and whether he got control over his actions, and he may have not wanted to use the cop yet. Extremely scummy. However, Basel's recent post on top of all of his other ones looks like he is just capitalizing on a scummy looking Red, especially after their back and forth. I am almost sure that one of them is scum. I'm going to go with my gut and go with Basel. vote Basel

got control of his actions? please explain what you mean by that. I agree that was an odd thing to say JOAT is told what roles they have and is able to pick one each night to use. generally they get between 3 and 6 one shot roles, look it up on the wiki so on the first day he could if Vig killed Dap one who the thought was mafia and used his phase one action? Yea that could of happened and so he wouldn't of had an action to use at night. You just don't know!.

theres more of the shadowing that Ithi and player were talking about. i like Rand better because the evidence that hes scum is higher nope I disagree. The evidence he is scum isn't as high as it is for mish, but Dice and Mish are equally good options imo

I agree lets go for Dice or Mish. Mish being the best choice IMO

Had to break this for DM not to wet itself

The above appears to be a case on Red. Then his next post here appears to be comments against Dice, Red and Mish. (The ones on Mish are made within Red's case.) Player if I'm wrong feel free to clarify. Responding within the case makes it hard to understand).

The next vote on Red.

Damn lost my 5 quotes that I aquired over 10 pages of rereading... I'm not spending another hour to find them back, I'll do without quotes.

In general, the post where Red voted Rand and Daps post above make me pretty sure Red is just a mafia trying to lynch a cop.

vote Red

then Mish votes Red again. BG votes Red. Hallia cases and vote Red. Then I case her here then place my vote. Then there was the moment that sealed it for me. Red's "reveal" as doc.

Player explains why he cases Mish instead of Red.

For why I wanted Mish and not Red

Red i think is scummy, but i just am not as set on her as Mish. Ill go and case Mish now but like I said the reason I cased Red first was I needed to save Rand

Also the speed of the Red train is a worrying thing

about Reds claim. Im on the fence about it. I mean we already have had a doctor?

Final note for this mornings new thoughs. I was jumped on for saying that the vig might of been a mafia role. Not that ive said that again with evidence not a single person has even mentioned it

The first of the Red unvotes. (strangest one I admit)

unvote

I'm Woodstock from Peanuts.

@ Ley, you're right, that was directed at Dice not you.  but..

" Second, I have never said he hadn't sent in his kill."

Rand has a kill??

@ multiple people - Ithi was a bi-phase doc, darthe explained this.

^Here she tries to explain why there could be 2 docs.

Wanna try again Red?? Nows whos skimming?

Vote Red

actually Dice, do you want to try again.  scummy skimmer

No maf viewing.

Red that is extremely scummy.  I have not been that active this entire game and you choose now to portray it in a bad way?  I don't even know what you're thinking.  And don't you think that if Turin viewed me he would have shared his result?  We don't even know what kind of JOAT he was and whether he got control over his actions, and he may have not wanted to use the cop yet.  Extremely scummy.

However, Basel's recent post on top of all of his other ones looks like he is just capitalizing on a scummy looking Red, especially after their back and forth.  I am almost sure that one of them is scum.  I'm going to go with my gut and go with Basel.  vote Basel

Dap thank you for pointing that out for me. I had read Rands "that last one was me" as that is ON me   not sure why but i did. My misreading it is why I had a problem with him. It made it seem convienent that he "forgot". But I was wrong and therefore withdraw my view that rands weird.

oh so i see, you retract your initial statement that Rand didn't submit his viewing, yet that is your entire basis for voting me.

ping #128798370123896

how convient for you and what a scummy reason to leave a vote on a person.

The situation Red is trying to paint with Turin and his JOAT, is exactly the same as happened in the Blood-lust game. Someone was soooo sure someone had used a viewing on someone, and that was why they were going after that person. They hadn't.

Red, I'm gonna write this one more time for you:

During Day2, I didn't question Rand's viewing at all. I woke up, after four hours of sleep and with alot of pain (and I find it interesting that you, who always demand that others should respect your RL reasons for posting badly or being abscent, completly ignored this last time I said it), and saw Rand had viewed Time and found mafia. My first thought was "yeah, that's who I would have viewed too". And I voted. I didn't doubt tht she was scum. I wanted Time the chance to get on before she got hammered, it's common courtesy. And if you've played with me a few times, you might remember that I have strong opinions about mafia morale code. I didn't unvote at the end because, I had had four hours of sleep, and I was in such pain that I couldn't walk, and my head was abit fuzzy. Then Time flipped town. And hindsight kicked in. It was just too bloody obvious.

Can Rand be mafia? Of course he can. But I think it's alot more likely that his viewing got messed with. It's all pure logic. At the end of D1, we had lynched one Neighbour who was town. Since neighoburs are known for being one town, one mafia, Time would be the logical viewing for Rand to do. How can you argue against that?

You are twisting my words and trying to make it seem like I did things I didn't and said things I didn't. Classic mafia behaviour. And btw, "pre-emptive OMGUS-vote" is the silliest thing I've hever heard of. Makes it so easy to discredit those seeing through you.

I don't care if I get lynched today. I'm no-one important; but I am town, and if I get lynched, you're going down after me. Seriously, you are so off your game, it's so transparent what you're doing.

Vote Red

what happened in one game does not effect this.

2nd off, i've said nohing about RL excuses Mish, your the one bringing those up.  every point i've made about you has to do with your reactions to  and during Times wagon.  if you want to get defensive about something, then keep to somethign i'm actually pointing out, dont fabricate an issue out of thin air.

my point on you had to deal with

- you planted seeds that the name Darthe gave on Len and Times QT was a mod given fake claim.  you did this TWICE btw.

- you kept pointing out that Time should be given time to chime in before being hammered, yet you didn't unvote her

- you voted with no reasons even though, as you said during N2, it was obvious and highly likely hat his viewing was messed with.  especially when you go on to sat that during the night you felt sure Rand would view Time.  yes Time was the highly likely choice, but so was Ithi, myself and Turin given how involved we all three were in D1.

none of this has to do with whatevers going on with you IRL, and none of my case on you has to do with your RL issues, so i fail to see what your point is excluding the fact that youre trying to play the victim card and make me look liek a condescending bully becuase you can't actually come against the case i did present.

also, re-Rand.  my case on him has less to do with his viewings and results and more to deal with Turins actions against him, your your points about his viewings being messed with is moot on this issue.

it is a pre-emptive OMGUS vote.  it was pointedly obvious who i'd be voting for come Day break.  i wasn't able to make it on and you voted me to before i coudl vote you.  its was a passive aggressive attempt to deminish my case against you.

and i'm apparently not too off my game since multiple people, including Player and Turin, have aggreed that my points about you D2 have merit

What I find interesting is Red is is spreading herself thin. If she's gonna meta me, I'll meta her right back.

Red tends to bulldog and lock onto certain people she wants to lynch, but I feel like she's going after all sorts of people in this game without a clear target. Sure, she's got Rand as a target, but she's pushing in all sorts of other directions too.

I don't see a case worth voting Mish for.

Vote Red

really BG,  you've never seen me multi task on casing??  i do it every game.  i find the main person i think is scummy and keep at them, but i always have 2 or 3 back up cases as well.  i may bulldog, but i also use my peripheral vision too.

and i take it that you going tit for tat on me with my mention of your meta strikes a nerve.  tell me BG, which 3rd party are you, Dreaming God or Bloodsucker.  its very interesting how you dont deny my point on your meta for 3rd party being wrong.

@ Ley, you're right, that was directed at Dice not you.  but..

" Second, I have never said he hadn't sent in his kill."

Rand has a kill??

@ multiple people - Ithi was a bi-phase doc, darthe explained this.

All that means is that she could could protect day or night. That means nothing about why there would be a second doc.

ditto on what Mish said.  this is an advanced game with multiple killing roles.  vig, bloodsucker, scum.  and then what ever the flamming heck happened to kill 5 people last night.   more than one doc is not a far reach, especially when one isn't a pure night doc.

^continued....

ya'll dont want to roll with Rand today, fine.  i dont like it, but i'll concede on it for now.

Mish and Dice are my two picks.  i'm not sure what to make of Mish's reveal, and Dice especially with his latests "vote red for skimming, get called out on skimming, backtrack that he was skimming, then still keep his vote on Red even though she was right and he was skimming"

i'll go with VOTE: MISH  for now

the Mish vote.

RTE gives his thoughts on Red and Mish, leans towards Red being mafia, yet doesn't vote. (here)

Then Dice unvotes Red. Player makes a case for Mish. BG claims dreaming God and they discuss this for awhile.

Niel makes this great contribution. (Also, placing this VC to show the votes that were still on Red. Easier to see that way.)

My thoughts on the unvotes and Red's claim.

Even though it’s an advanced game with multiple kills, why would there be one doc that is day or night and one regular doc? Why wouldn’t the second one have some kind of modifier? Also there is a sacrifice role listed that protects day or night. So you’re saying there are 2 modifying protecting roles and one non-modified protective role? 

Trying to distract from the Red train?

So if you find Reds case suspect what about mine? I just did day one and went through Reds

Vote Mish

I think Mish is a pretty sure shot, red not so much. I'd be much happier to see red go after we off mish

TinaHel is being replaced by Cyan.

Mish is being replaced by WBK.

I would put a scene up but currently don't feel like it.

Each of the replacements is currently on VLA and should be back near the start of the week.  

Then Player's post about not leading the lynch on the replacement here.

Then he wants to hear from Red before voting her. At this point she had claimed and made a case against her lynch. Then you say you want to properly case her? You had time and could have. RTE and Ley then vote Red. The VC up to that point.

Then Maw votes Red. As does Neil. (I've especially included these since they were missed by a few people).

Red then shows up to vote the next person on her list, Dice. I point out those not voting and ask their thoughts on who mafia is. Player then says he'll vote Red soon. Dice gives thoughts of Red, Mish and Dap here and says he's been gifted gladiator.

Player then decides to hammer Red. Dice, making real sure she's done for, votes Red. I point out that Red was hammered by Player then Chuckles votes Red. (I know it had been awhile since a VC was given at this point. I had just a page to two before that posted the VC and said how Maw and Niel's votes had happened since. DM messed that up and added it to the quote, but it was still there). There is some argument about when the hammer was placed.

Then, apparently it happened before the hammer or day would be over, Red is killed and the day starts over again.

I found it interesting that Player had found Red suspicious yet waited to vote her till then end. Also, I don't remember Neil contributing much. I'm going to bed since I have to be up at 4:30. I look forward to reading the responses though. Side note, I may not be able to get online until tomorrow night. Roughly this time. (actually about 2 hours earlier).

What you said was right kaylee. It was a case on red but it was to.mainly.halt the lynching the doc idea

i was unsure about red. She was scummy but i wasnt certain. Mish i was pretty sure on. E really felt she was mafia. Im still pretty swayed towsrds mafia on her but after the red flip im a lot less sure

makr more sense?

What you said was right kaylee. It was a case on red but it was to.mainly.halt the lynching the doc idea

i was unsure about red. She was scummy but i wasnt certain. Mish i was pretty sure on. E really felt she was mafia. Im still pretty swayed towsrds mafia on her but after the red flip im a lot less sure

makr more sense?

So you feel mish flipping out and quitting was a big lie?

Archived