DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its the reasonn im not voting her

i dont really know about all of yhat. I mean if it was a play she wouldnt of done it i guess but she was scummy all game and you dont just lose that cos of one interaction

still dice today

But of it wasn't a lie it proves that she wasn't scum being red was scum. So either you don't think she was lying, so she isn't scum. Or her and red made some elaborate plot, that the mod went along with, and mish/kronos is scum.

I dont think its a ploy. But im not discounting that it could be or that it could of been something else. If she knew she was getting replaced why not make it work

snywayy im away so i cant back read annnd case but today we go for dice then tomorrow ill look back and see if annyone really sticks out. We cant just discount kronos though

bottom of my list of mafiia but nnot a confirmed town

This is my 250th post!

So who does everyone think we should go for?

Why is the post count so important for you?

Alrighty town, I have bought us as much time as I could.

Mish/Kronos is less scummy to me now, so I'm content to leave him for today (well this portion of it)

But watch them. If we come up empty handed in the future we go back and look at Mish/Kronos

Someone else I think we should be wary of now is BG. He needs night phases to use his role and win

I feel as if he will start not trying to help the mafia exactly but he will have to extend the game a bit now so he will try to get that to happen (which will mean he won't want to lynch mafia for a bit)

I agree with the Mish kronos thing because Mish did quit the game and it did seem like Red was getting under her skin. But be wary.

Definitely wary of BG, but I think we should leave him alone. Scum is our #1 priority now. We (town) were sucking hard, now I think we are are only sucking softly.

We aren't sucking hard. In the WOII game, the first mafia died D4, while there were two mafia teams fighting each other and trying to NK each other. Town would have won if Len wouldn't have pulled such an AMAZING fake-claim. Enough chances to win here.

This game is nothing but one big wifomy mess. With lots and lots of casualties.

I didn't even have to see your name to know it was your post... You have a certain way of saying things...

Also @Song: You said revealing would be safe for you now, and I was wondering a bit, who are you then? Because you're one of the few characters I might actually recognize, seeing as you used Balefire...

ok so first up  i gotta go look after my sick kids so I may not be back til tomorrow night. For now I agree that Niel has been extremely quiet almost to the point of inactivity. This pings me a bit mostly cause of Mod Meta. I know Darthe is always reluctant to replace a mafia member for inactivity. Considering the noise that has been made about posts this has me thinking but no conclusions yet.

If Red was trying to clear a mafia by attacking them then it was mish. cause im not mafia.

I wasnt making a point when i voted red i simply didnt realise she was already done.

right now

vote mish

ok so first up i gotta go look after my sick kids so I may not be back til tomorrow night. For now I agree that Niel has been extremely quiet almost to the point of inactivity. This pings me a bit mostly cause of Mod Meta. I know Darthe is always reluctant to replace a mafia member for inactivity. Considering the noise that has been made about posts this has me thinking but no conclusions yet.

If Red was trying to clear a mafia by attacking them then it was mish. cause im not mafia.

I wasnt making a point when i voted red i simply didnt realise she was already done.

right now

vote mish

Really dice? Really? *palmface*

ok so first up  i gotta go look after my sick kids so I may not be back til tomorrow night. For now I agree that Niel has been extremely quiet almost to the point of inactivity. This pings me a bit mostly cause of Mod Meta. I know Darthe is always reluctant to replace a mafia member for inactivity. Considering the noise that has been made about posts this has me thinking but no conclusions yet.

right now

vote mish

I.... uh... What?

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Dice:(2/8) dap, niel

Not voting:( 12/14) Kronos, Cyan, Ley, Maw, RTE, Kaylee, LOL, BG, Hally, Song, Rand, Dice

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline in about 66 hours... 1:18 pm Pacific Standard Time

Dice, mish us no longer in the game.

I am the Dragon Reborn himself, Rand Al Thor.

Female incarnation?

I may be leaning toward dice being town now. A major screw up like that wouldn't have happened it he was being coached.

Good point.

right now

vote mish

I.... uh... What?

You must be happy you for once weren't the one screwing up... :)

The Dread Lord Cthulhu raised his mighty hand to shape the world to its' will.  Once more things began to distort, a miasma rising from the ground to plague all.

However, this was not the great lord's doing any more than it had been before.  The beast halted as if momentarily uncertain and in that moment he miasma sprung forward.  It bubbled upwards to his height, almost as if ready to erupt, and then a thousand eyes opened, watching everything at once.  The Great One struck out but it was too late, the thousand eyed shadow washed over Cthulhu like a wave and moments later both were gone, sinking into the void as if they had never been.

Bgrishinko, Third Party Dreaming God converted to Dreaming God Survivor has been killed.

Your day may continue.  Votes have been reset. 

Ok - I finally finished reading this thing.

I think Dice seems a little scummy - Red's switch to him and lack of comment thereafter seemed to be distancing to me.

Dap seems to be town to me.  I think he has done a great job of hunting scum in this game.

Kaylee, I'm getting a town read on

@Kaylee - I appreciated your thoughts, but would like to know who you think is sum.

It's hard to get a read on some others - not a lot of posting from Niel, RTE, and Hally

Right now I'm leaning towards Dice.  I want to hear others thoughts though.

vote dice

The Dread Lord Cthulhu raised his mighty hand to shape the world to its' will.  Once more things began to distort, a miasma rising from the ground to plague all.

However, this was not the great lord's doing any more than it had been before.  The beast halted as if momentarily uncertain and in that moment he miasma sprung forward.  It bubbled upwards to his height, almost as if ready to erupt, and then a thousand eyes opened, watching everything at once.  The Great One struck out but it was too late, the thousand eyed shadow washed over Cthulhu like a wave and moments later both were gone, sinking into the void as if they had never been.

Bgrishinko, Third Party Dreaming God converted to Dreaming God Survivor has been killed.

Your day may continue.  Votes have been reset. 

Hmmm. Interesting. Well at least he won't be stabbing us in the back now.

I'm going to VOTE NIEL.

seeing as people want to push me and i dont want to get lynched as that just costs us a townie I am Tiberius Julius Caesar Augustus and i am town

Right now i want to hold off on voting WBK cause he did make a point about Niel Hally and RTE. I want to hear more from them or thatll be where my vote is going when i get home.

I know that I am at least partially inactive due to computer issues but that gives you 13 remaining no excuse to be inactive.  

Step it up again or I will start replacing, we should not be 84 pages in on Day 3 after a 70+ page day 1.

Memory tells me that Niel is a good lynnch candidate

i still want to get behind the Dice lynch first though

as for beinng too silly a mistake to be mafia. Yea ive seenn mafia do that. Sometimes they dont wait to converse with the others on the QT and they make those kind of mistakes

then they slink back to the QT and try apologise lol

vote dice

Ok - I finally finished reading this thing.

I think Dice seems a little scummy - Red's switch to him and lack of comment thereafter seemed to be distancing to me.

Dap seems to be town to me. I think he has done a great job of hunting scum in this game.

Kaylee, I'm getting a town read on

@Kaylee - I appreciated your thoughts, but would like to know who you think is sum.

It's hard to get a read on some others - not a lot of posting from Niel, RTE, and Hally

Right now I'm leaning towards Dice. I want to hear others thoughts though.

vote dice

I'm at work so well have to make this quick. I wanted to hear some responses first. Now that I have I needed to look at whose still alive and their interactions with the known scum.

I would like to hear more from Neil for sure. He hasn't said much to this point.

Archived