DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niel. "when i get lynched im always town"

Right so by this i take it you are never mafia or you win each game you play as mafia? Because if you dont get killed ever how would your team lose?

And actually I've never been mafia ... ever.

Dap I did not

Really sorry guys I'm having trouble getting on DM (and posting on the phone is a pain)

So to kay, cyan and the rest who asked

RTE has been pinging (been really quiet when he usually isn't)

Niel hasn't been much of a help (but I guess its school and all)

Rand hasn't done much either

Hallia hasn't posted anything for a while here

I have a town read on dap, song, kay

Null on the rest

Thanks for understanding... ButI haven't played mafia in forever! :sad: maybe I shouldnt've chosen an advanced game ...

You have roughly 26 hours left.  However, since practically nobody has been active most haven't submitted actions so I am bumping the deadline back an additional six hours out of generosity.  

Thus Day will begin on February 9th at roughly 6 PM EST, Noon GMT etc.

Very likely.  People rag on me for griping about inactivity as much as I do but I play on three websites and have accounts on four.  Mafiascum has two week deadlines, sometimes three.  JetsNation has sometimes 36 hour to 48 hour deadlines with 6-12 for night.  Dragonmount gives people three to five days per day phase and an entire day or two for night.  

Yet Every JN game manages at least 1500 posts, sometimes twice that and those are over in a week and a half.

You can see that each player in a Mafiascum game will garner 100+ posts to their name in any two day phases or get replaced (and they can't post at night at all!).  And I guarantee that 80 of those will be Wall of Text or at least gameplay, otherwise the person will be lynched without question.

Yet here I couldn't replace fast enough if I attempted to see either done on this site.  

Don't get me wrong guys, I am not hating on those of you who only have 30-40 posts in this game.  I recognize how DM works.  But there is some clear disparity when six or seven of you are like that and then the mod, a dead player, and one other can account for around a third of the posts in the game.

im actually in a mafiascum game with a month deadline, and its been 10 pages only, (i find that site rather confusing, escpially how you join games) im also pretty sure ive caught scum there (some guy made a freakin chart with me being the scummiest for calling that guy's case on me "utter BS") 

they are under the influence that wanting something and doing it are the same thing :rolleyes:

Archived