DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so dap sacrificed himself to stop all NA's?

oh and Vote Niel

as much as i hate doing it, dude i know how hard school is (wait till you get to grade 11), but you havent helped town, you're either unhelpful townie or scum laying low....

So a lot of people I don't really have much in the way of a read on.  Cyan and WBK recently joined, so I'm not sure on them.  Leyrann I'm leaning towards town.  Niel's argument that he's never been mafia makes me think he might be (That he has never been mafia before in I don't know how many games makes me think the odds are higher for him to be mafia.)  I think Song is town.  For the rest, I don't know yet.

The odds aren't higher, Hallia. Every game has the same odds (well, as long as every game has an equal amount of town and mafia). However, that comment "I have never been mafia" is really scummy. He's trying to clear himself by saying he was no mafia in previous games.

To be honest, this is the only thing really standing out to me at the moment. I mean, everyone else who has said things that stood out to me are on the graveyard.

The odds aren't higher, Hallia. Every game has the same odds (well, as long as every game has an equal amount of town and mafia). However, that comment "I have never been mafia" is really scummy. He's trying to clear himself by saying he was no mafia in previous games.

To be honest, this is the only thing really standing out to me at the moment. I mean, everyone else who has said things that stood out to me are on the graveyard.

I agree with the parts about Neil.

There's a first tiiiiime for everything!

Just have fun with it! :)

And actually I've never been mafia ... ever.

Hahaa, I'm still not mafia.

Glad to see the quiet ones show up and post. RTE, Neil, why no vote?

I had no clue who to vote for .. 

Neil: any comments on the game thus far? I know you questioned why you were seen as suspicious. What are your thoughts? Who do you think is mafia?

No one is sticking out to me but ... I have no clues at all.

so dap sacrificed himself to stop all NA's?

oh and Vote Niel

as much as i hate doing it, dude i know how hard school is (wait till you get to grade 11), but you havent helped town, you're either unhelpful townie or scum laying low....

:smile: It's ok ... I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment ... 

I think it's this as well as not much posting with little thoughts added.  Seems to be fence sitting to me.

I agree with the parts about Neil.

Lol, I've never been mafia on DM before! Weird right?! And I am trying to clear myself ... Don't want to be  a wate of death for le Town. 

Cast:

1. Lenlo - Titania (A Midsummer Night's Dream), Town Neighbor Lynched Day 1.

2. Misheru WBK

3. Smiley - Hannibal Lectar (Hannibal), Mafia Targeted Janitor Killed Night 2.

4. TinaHel Cyan

5. Leyrann

6. Mawthrex

7. Basel - Jeff Goldbloom (Actor), Town Backup Killed Day 3.

8. Dap - The Oracle (Matrix), Town Vanilla (2 shot oracle) Killed Day 1.

9. RTE

10. Turin - Mr. Rogers (Mister Rogers' Neighborhood), Town JoaT Killed Night 2.

11. Ithi - Dr. Gregory House (House MD.), Town Bi-phase Doctor (1 shot rolecop) Killed Night 2.

12. Cloud Kaylee

13. Niel an' Tyomn

14. Lolguy 

15. Bgrishinko - Cthulhu (The Weird Tales), Third Party Dreaming God Killed Day 3.

16. WoT - Vin (Mistborn), Town Neighbor Lynched Day 2.

17. TG - The Witch King of Angmar (The Lord of the Rings), Mafia Goon (Absorber) Killed Night 2.

18. Ruh - Santa Claus (Folklore), Town Death Gifter Killed Night 2.

19. Hally

20. Tiink Dap 2.0 - Mahatma Gandhi (History), Town Sacrifice Gone Night 3.

21. Red - Mechagodzilla (Godzilla), Mafia Anti-JoaT Killed Day 3.

22. Song

23. Rand

24. Dice - Tiberius Julius Caesar Augustus (History), Town Redoubler (1 shot Gladiator) Lynched Day 3.

I copied the above from the OP. Rand is still unCC'd cop, Song I beleive to be town based on previous reasons listed, Neil I've given thoughts on. The remaining 7 (Hally, Kronos, Cuckles, RTE, Cyan, Ley and Maw I'd have to look back over.) Unfortunately I'm not really feeling good so I won't be doing it tonight.

Neil: Thoughts at all on things that have happened? Any gut feelings even?

So you're okay with doing nothing niel?

Lol! No ... I just don't know what to do .. or who to blame .... Do you guys have any ideas?

Most of us have given thoughts recently. Even giving a gut feeling is good because it gives a starting point. Not contributing doesn't help.

I'm Ishy. Announcing that your going to choose someone random Rand is a good way to get them to choose random too I suppose.

And actually I'd prefer to go for Hali over Niel. Niel pings but it feels more like he's just not paying enough attention to actually form opinions on people. I am by no means defending him, Niel if you dont have time to play properly then dont sign up. But I think either Hali or Niel are mafia so I'm gonna go with Hali... Niel could be third party.

I almost forgot Maw was in the game. Awful quiet. Care to share thoughts?

Vote Hali

I'm Ishy. Announcing that your going to choose someone random Rand is a good way to get them to choose random too I suppose.

And actually I'd prefer to go for Hali over Niel. Niel pings but it feels more like he's just not paying enough attention to actually form opinions on people. I am by no means defending him, Niel if you dont have time to play properly then dont sign up. But I think either Hali or Niel are mafia so I'm gonna go with Hali... Niel could be third party.

I almost forgot Maw was in the game. Awful quiet. Care to share thoughts?

Vote Hali

Could I get some reasoning as to why you think I'm mafia?

Archived