DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Ishy. Announcing that your going to choose someone random Rand is a good way to get them to choose random too I suppose.

And actually I'd prefer to go for Hali over Niel. Niel pings but it feels more like he's just not paying enough attention to actually form opinions on people. I am by no means defending him, Niel if you dont have time to play properly then dont sign up. But I think either Hali or Niel are mafia so I'm gonna go with Hali... Niel could be third party.

I almost forgot Maw was in the game. Awful quiet. Care to share thoughts?

Vote Hali

My thoughts: Being sick sucks. Other than that, not much. Good job on the GF lynch. There should be what, one anti-town left now?

I copied the above from the OP. Rand is still unCC'd cop, Song I beleive to be town based on previous reasons listed, Neil I've given thoughts on. The remaining 7 (Hally, Kronos, Cuckles, RTE, Cyan, Ley and Maw I'd have to look back over.) Unfortunately I'm not really feeling good so I won't be doing it tonight.

Neil: Thoughts at all on things that have happened? Any gut feelings even?

Gut .... Hallia ... Just because ... 

I have the feeling you aren't mafia because you're preserving me.... So that makes you a good guy. For now.

Mafia view on Cyan.  I think that was too random for them to godfatherize, so vote Cyan

I agree with the logic behind the bolded statement. Vote Cyan.

I am still not happy with Niel's play but at the same time you'd imagine a scum would be receiving more help or guidance from their teammates...

Didn't realize how few of us were left. Where is Maw?! Definitely forgot he was in this game...

You're not happy with Niel's play but a scum would be receiving more help? Not necessarily. I've been scum where my team had little input at all. Also, it could be a tactic. (Less likely I know, but not much input doesn't help).

Mafia view on Cyan.  I think that was too random for them to godfatherize, so vote Cyan

I agree with the logic behind the bolded statement. Vote Cyan.

I am still not happy with Niel's play but at the same time you'd imagine a scum would be receiving more help or guidance from their teammates...

Didn't realize how few of us were left. Where is Maw?! Definitely forgot he was in this game...

You're not happy with Niel's play but a scum would be receiving more help? Not necessarily. I've been scum where my team had little input at all. Also, it could be a tactic. (Less likely I know, but not much input doesn't help).

Couldn't they also, seeing that he's getting a lot of accusations being thrown at him, be distancing themselves from him?  And making plans that don't involve him, thus leaving him kind of alone?

I think those are both good thoughts.

That being said someone mentioned there likely aren't very many scum left. Without their godfatherizer they are vulnerable. Let's get this show on the road on the next day phase, we are close.

Not quite happy with Niel's posts but he did make an effort and give a gut read. Still though...

1. Lenlo - Titania (A Midsummer Night's Dream), Town Neighbor Lynched Day 1.

2. Misheru WBK

3. Smiley - Hannibal Lectar (Hannibal), Mafia Targeted Janitor Killed Night 2.

4. TinaHel Cyan - Ishmael Forsaken (Dragonmount), Mafia Godfatherizer Killed Day 4.

5. Leyrann

6. Mawthrex

7. Basel - Jeff Goldbloom (Actor), Town Backup Killed Day 3.

8. Dap - The Oracle (Matrix), Town Vanilla (2 shot oracle) Killed Day 1.

9. RTE

10. Turin - Mr. Rogers (Mister Rogers' Neighborhood), Town JoaT Killed Night 2.

11. Ithi - Dr. Gregory House (House MD.), Town Bi-phase Doctor (1 shot rolecop) Killed Night 2.

12. Cloud Kaylee

13. Niel an' Tyomn

14. Lolguy 

15. Bgrishinko - Cthulhu (The Weird Tales), Third Party Dreaming God Killed Day 3.

16. WoT - Vin (Mistborn), Town Neighbor Lynched Day 2.

17. TG - The Witch King of Angmar (The Lord of the Rings), Mafia Goon (Absorber) Killed Night 2.

18. Ruh - Santa Claus (Folklore), Town Death Gifter Killed Night 2.

19. Hally

20. Tiink Dap 2.0 - Mahatma Gandhi (History), Town Sacrifice Gone Night 3.

21. Red - Mechagodzilla (Godzilla), Mafia Anti-JoaT Killed Day 3.

22. Song

23. Rand

24. Dice - Tiberius Julius Caesar Augustus (History), Town Redoubler (1 shot Gladiator) Lynched Day 3.

so we have about 10 players alive, people need to post more

(And this night needs to end)

Okay, where is Kronos? I think he posted all of once after he replaced in. Hallia and Niel i have no idea what to think. RTE makes me think he's trying to play both sides.

I've posted several times since coming in, but tend to not say much during the night phase.

I think Neil or Hallia is scum. Hallias reluctance to vote cyan and then posting the vote when pressure was out in pings me a bit.

The sun rose, light revealed the actions of the passing night, revealed the tragic loss of another hero.  Everything was coming to a head.  

Shards of metal lay strewn about, radiating outwards from the blast that took Optimus Prime.  He was curled inwards, his body acting like a shell that now held its' protector captive.  They could hear shouts from inside.  With some effort the group managed to get Optimus' lifeless fingers open and retrieve one of their own.  They hoped he was worth it.  

Lightning struck, words appeared written in the sky.

Niel, Town Bodyguard has taken the fall for another.  

It is now Day Five.  With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.  You have 72 hours.

Holy crap there are so many protective roles out there, it's cray.

And good for us!

I just wanted her opinion first before voting.  Pretty sure I said so, but from now on, I shall make sure to just go ahead and vote mah gut! ^.^

I'm just waiting to see if Rand has anything new.

It's hard to get a read. I am almost a hundo percent that Rand is town now.

I'm leaning town for Kaylee.

Everyone else is a big question mark. I'm going to do some heavy digging while I'm at work today.

TO be contuvered.

RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, WBK, and I were on Cyan's train.  I am confirmed town obviously.  This leaves RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.    Out of these 5, 2 are anti-town.  I know this from a 1-shot analyzer I got when the gifter died.  Also, lolguy is mafia and I am on a viewing role.  vote Lolguy

Getting out all this information now just in case I get NKed this night.  I initially viewed Time (who was town but I viewed as mafia), then Dap (who already died and is town), then Cyan (obviously mafia), and now lolguy (who is as I just said mafia).  My 1-shot analyzer has been used up.  Hopefully this will help you guys out.  Remember 2 out of RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.  With 4 antitown dead, 1 about to be, and two in this train, that makes 7 anti town in a game of 24, which I think is all thats left, so lynch from the following five only.  Also, assuming that we get this lynch today, and 1 person dies each night after this, we will have 7 people tomorrow, 2 of them mafia.  We can only mislynch once, assuming that the two mafia are on the same team.  However, lets assume worse case scenario which is that.  Lynch lolguy today, and then we can finish up the rest.  Assuming I die tonight, (and because I may not be able to check in later) good luck town.

RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, WBK, and I were on Cyan's train.  I am confirmed town obviously.  This leaves RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.    Out of these 5, 2 are anti-town.  I know this from a 1-shot analyzer I got when the gifter died.  Also, lolguy is mafia and I am on a viewing role.  vote Lolguy

Getting out all this information now just in case I get NKed this night.  I initially viewed Time (who was town but I viewed as mafia), then Dap (who already died and is town), then Cyan (obviously mafia), and now lolguy (who is as I just said mafia).  My 1-shot analyzer has been used up.  Hopefully this will help you guys out.  Remember 2 out of RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.  With 4 antitown dead, 1 about to be, and two in this train, that makes 7 anti town in a game of 24, which I think is all thats left, so lynch from the following five only.  Also, assuming that we get this lynch today, and 1 person dies each night after this, we will have 7 people tomorrow, 2 of them mafia.  We can only mislynch once, assuming that the two mafia are on the same team.  However, lets assume worse case scenario which is that.  Lynch lolguy today, and then we can finish up the rest.  Assuming I die tonight, (and because I may not be able to check in later) good luck town.

You forgot me *haz sad*

Vote lolguy

You forgot me *haz sad*

Vote lolguy

AHhhhh I see what you mean. Posted before I originally read through the whole analyzer thing.

Archived