DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really didn't like that Maw - Ley exchange. Maw definitely came off the scummy end of that. Kind of posting thoughts as I go through. Maw do you have anything more to add this close to deadline other than "Ley is playing a clean game so my gut tells me that is suspicious"?

So this is my understanding of where everyone sort of stands:

Maw - Going after Ley based on a gut feeling (weak)

WBK - Going after Hallia, feels strongly about it, cites her weak, fence sitting play and her interactions with Cyan. Has no one really barking up his tree or putting pressure on him except Hallia.

Kaylee - Was supposed to case everyone, has more or less stopped at me and Ley, placing FoS on us both. Not committing to anything yet.

Hallia - Very weak defense of herself, basically seems like she has nothing else to add. Has what I consider a OMGUS vote on WBK.

Song - Waiting on a re-read and case. Hard to read due to inactivity in the last little while. Want to see what she has to say.

Hallia is at L-1. Technically anyone can hammer her right now but no one will look very good doing it without a strong case. I want to see what Song has to offer.

Also, Hallia, you may want to try to save your skin. I've given hints at my role, and in a game where characters match alignment, I think it's in the best interest of your survival to help yourself here with giving us some info of some sort...

Am I asking you for a reveal? No. Do I think you should try to save your a$$? Yes.

I haven't voted because of how precarious it is with only needing 3 to lynch.

Honestly Maw is coming off as most scummy to me based on his posting, and why he'd be posting that way is really intriguing me.

There is a fair chance that most of us here have roles. I'd like to get some incentive as to why to keep people around.

Right now my town read would be Ley and Song. Kaylee and Hallia can go either way, and WBK I'm just not sure. Not enough of a read really... This is such an important vote though....

I didn't call you out for not voting, I asked who were you suspicious of. It seems I'm alone in my scum read of Maw then, at least for today?

I'll find the post where you mentioned me not voting. As for Maw: it's to close to deadline to start a new train when at the moment there was just us two posting.

So this is my understanding of where everyone sort of stands:

Maw - Going after Ley based on a gut feeling (weak)

WBK - Going after Hallia, feels strongly about it, cites her weak, fence sitting play and her interactions with Cyan. Has no one really barking up his tree or putting pressure on him except Hallia.

Kaylee - Was supposed to case everyone, has more or less stopped at me and Ley, placing FoS on us both. Not committing to anything yet.

Hallia - Very weak defense of herself, basically seems like she has nothing else to add. Has what I consider a OMGUS vote on WBK.

Song - Waiting on a re-read and case. Hard to read due to inactivity in the last little while. Want to see what she has to say.

Hallia is at L-1. Technically anyone can hammer her right now but no one will look very good doing it without a strong case. I want to see what Song has to offer.

Also, Hallia, you may want to try to save your skin. I've given hints at my role, and in a game where characters match alignment, I think it's in the best interest of your survival to help yourself here with giving us some info of some sort...

Am I asking you for a reveal? No. Do I think you should try to save your a$$? Yes.

I bolded it for you. Saying I'm not committing is calling me out on not voting. If you meant something else I'd like to hear it please.

Archived