DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pages 1-10:

Wow 5 pages so fast... This is going to be one long read-up attempt.

vote Maw

Also, Ithi, I think RTE just voted Lenlo because Lenlo tricked him into voting Sorcha in the WWII game.

Checks in, explains RTE's joke vote.

You know, I kind of missed Red's WoTs.

I would like to point out that 70% of statistics are made up however.

That second line is (up)voteworthy.

Spams.

He doesn't know if Lenlo is Town. It's just that he doesn't want someone to lynch another person every game until that other person flips mafia.

/obvious

More on RTE/Lenlo.

Nothing is obvious in Mafia.

Obviously.

:trollface:

Spams

I don't know what you did with my post exactly Dap, but I wasn't trying to suggest anyone was town or mafia.

Responding to Dap putting a wierd spin on post #3

Thank you Sir Mod. This is actually much tougher with a third party remaining that if it were scum, as I think in review it'd be much easier to catch a scum than a third party who just wanted to survive and do their own thing (although I imagine they also wanted mafia dead to prevent their own death).

Which would lend to the bloodsucker being someone who was less active...

Pages 1-10:

Wow 5 pages so fast... This is going to be one long read-up attempt.

vote Maw

Also, Ithi, I think RTE just voted Lenlo because Lenlo tricked him into voting Sorcha in the WWII game.

Checks in, explains RTE's joke vote.

>

You know, I kind of missed Red's WoTs.

I would like to point out that 70% of statistics are made up however.

That second line is (up)voteworthy.

Spams.

He doesn't know if Lenlo is Town. It's just that he doesn't want someone to lynch another person every game until that other person flips mafia.

/obvious

More on RTE/Lenlo.

Nothing is obvious in Mafia.

Obviously.

:trollface:

Spams

I don't know what you did with my post exactly Dap, but I wasn't trying to suggest anyone was town or mafia.

Responding to Dap putting a wierd spin on post #3

Maw I appreciate your thoroughness, starting with day 1 and all, but I feel like a lot of that is trying to make something out of nothing... I do appreciate it and think it is helpful for other days, but on those specific day 1 posts? Ehhh...

never heard of him... I understand RTE wanting to get Len for duping him... I know I definitely would, but in the end, it's not really sound logic at the moment...

vote RTE

Scum alert.

>I know which is sad. I liked the way she had been going

Len I can't find much to your case

Sooooo you agree with her except you disagree with her. Okay?

Anyway, once upon a time there was a jumpy scum who wanted an easy lynch. They voted a new player who mostly had the game down but still made some slips and ambiguous comments sometimes because it looked like public opinion was moving against the new player. However, the new player had just explained their actions and everyone came down hard on the jumpy scum. The jumpy scum jumped off again without trying to substantiate the case because they were a jumpy scum. What i'm trying to say is VOTE TIME.

The same could be said of you here.

I liked where she was going at first

I'm not going to vote time just yet. I'd like her to comment on the case against her first

I thought her comment was OH CRAP I'M PULLING HEAT EJECT EJECT EJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

It was, but there is no reason Town wouldn't act like this. Which makes it no scum tell (and I think you found it one).

Its a ninja wheel. And i don't trust ninjas.

Okay, so you saw a bandwagon, jumped on, the wagon broke down, you jumped off again. You're either scum or a sheepy town.

Second, as we know now. Mostly adding this post because I'm just listing every post.

Hey, I haven't seen you before, Halia. New to DM or just been in different parts than me?

Anyone else I don't know?

Not game related.

Pretty new to both!  This is one of my first couple of mafia games, and I only joined DM a couple of months ago!

In that case, welcome! Hope you're having fun here.

Also red, that was a fairly sizable WoT by anyone besides your standards.

Just spammy, imo.

just finished reading like 10 pages, my thoughts (or as close as i can put them down)

time- she did catch quite a lot of heat, and i was going to vote her, but i guess it could have been what she was aiming for

player- agreeing with ithi, which could be buddying up or it could be similar thoughts :shrug:

ithi- ive played with her last time as mafia and i see her as town this game

red- never played with her 

oh and what is a WoT quote ??

I have no idea what you're saying about Time. Are you suggesting that she's a jester?

>Get used to disappointment.

Inconceivable!

Again, not really something to comment on, but just listing every post. (also makes it easier for RTE to make up his mind)

what?

What what? I'm asking you what. Explain what you said about time.

See above.

what?

What what? I'm asking you what. Explain what you said about time.

well dude she did say she was trying to get a reaction out of RTE but it backfired on her, that's what i meant dude ;)

Oh, okay. You made it sound like she wanted to be attacked.

Again not really important as of now. It's still the same subject after all...

just finished reading like 10 pages, my thoughts (or as close as i can put them down)

time- she did catch quite a lot of heat, and i was going to vote her, but i guess it could have been what she was aiming for

player- agreeing with ithi, which could be buddying up or it could be similar thoughts :shrug:

ithi- ive played with her last time as mafia and i see her as town this game

red- never played with her 

oh and what is a WoT quote ??

This. The only object which 'it' could conceivably be pointing to is the heat that she caught. And I wondered why she would be aiming at that.

Again just quoting to have every post.

Even Leyrann is subtly alluding to me being Mafia, because 'I'm playing like I did last time' :rolleyes:

Nudgedy nudge eh?

And Len is not playing exactly like he did last game true. He is not talking about possible Symps every 5 seconds or actually confirming that he IS a japanese symp but it's ok cos actually he wins with Town. Sneaky Lenlofinger lol

You people arent going to forget that are you?

>hmm  i can kinda see turins

point.

I dont. This is going to sound horrible, but when I am scum I generally lurk and only poke or prod people. I rarely lead trains or try and make cases on people.

Also Piano, what do you want my input on? I havnt seen much to sway me from where I am right now.

I refuse to forget the fact that I tried repeatedly to get you killed and no one felt like lynching the claimed third-party.

And the numbers didn't make sense. Which I pointed out. Repeatedly.

Bah.

Weird to have a similar, but different situation now...

And I'm not sure what you meant with this "numbers", but I guess that'll be because I'm not reading everything thoroughly this time.

By the way, I haven't posted more because it's reaaaly boring to read through everything... Will continue tomorrow.

Also thanks for not posting a deadline Darthe. Pressure isn't good at LyLo (this is LyLo, right? Lynch right or lose?)

Pages 10-20

Are you using meta to clear yourself ithi. You are better than that

But time. I see potential in her for a lynch but I'm uneasy about it. Reason I'm a little distant from it

This just sounds really scummy to me, like, "she might be lynched, lets go for her wheter the case is good or not".

Also, my thoughts so far this game:

Time: Not really sure, but at the moment slightly leaning to anti-town. Not enough to vote her though, also because there are already a few votes on her.

Ithi: Not sure. I guess it's because I had such a long break from mafia that I don't remember how people played anymore. She looks quite similar to last game though.

Player: Again, not sure. Can be both.

Red: I think she's town, but I'm not sure.

Basel: Leaning towards mafia, imo. I wouldn't even have called her post a WoT at all. Not even a little one. And he keeps acting like it was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE wall of text.

unvote

Maybe I'm going to vote Basel, but I haven't really made up my mind about that yet. I think I'll wait until I see a bit more from him.

Oh, by the way, this game is SO ACTIVE... I had to catch up like, 10 pages.

Sitting on the fence. On ALL the fences, actually. Casts suspicion on everyone while committing himself to nothing.

O e day of technical difficulties and the thread moves on 10 pages. Good going! Anyway. Dap seems to have made one or two mistakes but has dealt with the heat with few problems, so I'm leaning towards him being town at the moment. Ithi I have absolutely no idea about. Wheel seems to have made quite the error. The explanation just about stacks up but despite that it was a very clumsy manoeuvre. Her subsequent reaction seemed a bit panicky but she wouldn't be the first townie to react to some heat with panic. Not sure about the Basel and Red interaction, noticed a couple of people casting doubt on Basel but will have to go back and check. I haven't noticed anything jumping out at me.

I have a question for you. If I ever want to vote you, how should I call you? Because I dont think I can correctly spell your name...

i prefer chuckles red, and my what went to maw about him saying something about wot being a jester (whatever a jester is) 

It's obvious you have been mafia in the WWII game. You remember me saying Darthe was maybe a Jester? I there explained that a Jester was a third party who won if he/she gets lynched.

By the way, you all probably figured this out over my past 4 games but I am not fantastic at vote counts.  Thus don't get flustered if they are somewhat off, just let me know or redo your vote please.  I have to have the occasional fault to make the other mods feel better :wink:

I am in neither list, though I should be in the "not voting" list.

A mostly pointless post, only game-related thing is about jesters.

Very little activity from Ley in here.

I will try to finish this reread before deadline, but I do not have gratuitous amounts of free time atm.

Archived