DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, WBK, and I were on Cyan's train.  I am confirmed town obviously.  This leaves RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.    Out of these 5, 2 are anti-town.  I know this from a 1-shot analyzer I got when the gifter died.  Also, lolguy is mafia and I am on a viewing role.  vote Lolguy

Getting out all this information now just in case I get NKed this night.  I initially viewed Time (who was town but I viewed as mafia), then Dap (who already died and is town), then Cyan (obviously mafia), and now lolguy (who is as I just said mafia).  My 1-shot analyzer has been used up.  Hopefully this will help you guys out.  Remember 2 out of RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.  With 4 antitown dead, 1 about to be, and two in this train, that makes 7 anti town in a game of 24, which I think is all thats left, so lynch from the following five only.  Also, assuming that we get this lynch today, and 1 person dies each night after this, we will have 7 people tomorrow, 2 of them mafia.  We can only mislynch once, assuming that the two mafia are on the same team.  However, lets assume worse case scenario which is that.  Lynch lolguy today, and then we can finish up the rest.  Assuming I die tonight, (and because I may not be able to check in later) good luck town.

I would Like to hear from RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK on who each of them thinks is scum.

Kaylee is the one I suspect the least, whereas Hallia and RTE are the ones I suspect the most.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, WBK, and I were on Cyan's train.  I am confirmed town obviously.  This leaves RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.    Out of these 5, 2 are anti-town.  I know this from a 1-shot analyzer I got when the gifter died.  Also, lolguy is mafia and I am on a viewing role.  vote Lolguy

Getting out all this information now just in case I get NKed this night.  I initially viewed Time (who was town but I viewed as mafia), then Dap (who already died and is town), then Cyan (obviously mafia), and now lolguy (who is as I just said mafia).  My 1-shot analyzer has been used up.  Hopefully this will help you guys out.  Remember 2 out of RTE, Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK.  With 4 antitown dead, 1 about to be, and two in this train, that makes 7 anti town in a game of 24, which I think is all thats left, so lynch from the following five only.  Also, assuming that we get this lynch today, and 1 person dies each night after this, we will have 7 people tomorrow, 2 of them mafia.  We can only mislynch once, assuming that the two mafia are on the same team.  However, lets assume worse case scenario which is that.  Lynch lolguy today, and then we can finish up the rest.  Assuming I die tonight, (and because I may not be able to check in later) good luck town.

Good enough for me

Vote Lolguy

I didn't hesitate? O.o

It's sad that we are getting down to the nitty gritty and game has stalled basically. Those of you who are town on that lynch train should be doing everything we can to figure out who scum is because I think what rand said about those being the last remaining scum are true. Sucks that everyone keeps saying tomorrow, as that gives us less time to discuss everything *le sigh*

Anywho, just to let everyone know, I will not be on the computer at all tomorrow as I plan to be being wooed by my boyfriend for the entire day. and night too.

I know that I am at least partially inactive due to computer issues but that gives you 13 remaining no excuse to be inactive.  

Step it up again or I will start replacing, we should not be 84 pages in on Day 3 after a 70+ page day 1.

I'm catching up right now but can I say I'm not happy with this comment?

Yes activity has to pick up, but one of the reasons I had trouble with it early was all the outrageous spam posting and people FoSing everyone when they mispelled a word in day 1 which contributed to the 70+ posts. The number of day 1 posts, when you consider how many were relevant, is not something we should be necessarily proud of. Activity is great. Fun is great. So is relevance. That we are more on track makes it much easier to follow. if you want more posts I can post a wall of gifs and pictures too but I much rather like where this is going. Only 4 pages back so almost caught up.

^Talks about inactivity and how it needs to end. (Interesting since he hasn't been around much since this post)

Then his next post here is a casing. In it he first sits on the fence about Rand and Dice. (Could be town but could also...). Then in the same post talks about Neil then switches back to Dice. He also makes a comment about BG: that he's not sorry he's gone because we don't have to "waste" a town lynch. Very curious wording there...Then he ends it with saying Dice stands out because Dice is trying hard to stay alive? What kind of reason is that? If he didn't then it would have been suspicious!

They marched him towards his death.  He knew, as did they, and the little droid sat waiting, waiting by a statue so very familiar to his own.  He could not recall the face it held before, but this time its' only features were worn, a telling of his future perhaps.  Tiberius Julius Caesar Augustus motioned towards the Turret and the crowd.  All grew silent.

"Good people, would you not know my deception if it had been created?  Alas, it rests only in the hearts of a few.  I see you now, my would be killers, and I hold fear in my heart at what must be done.

Robot, release me from this matter so that they may know the truth."

A single bullet flew, lightning struck, a single sentence and picture of his face appeared in the sky.

Dicetosser1, Town Redoubler (1 shot Gladiator) has been lynched.  

It is finally Night Three.  You have 48 hours.

^Included Dice's flip for reference on why he'd want to stay alive. (It's not the suspicion of Dice, it's the reasoning)

Mafia view on Cyan.  I think that was too random for them to godfatherize, so vote Cyan

I agree with the logic behind the bolded statement. Vote Cyan.

I am still not happy with Niel's play but at the same time you'd imagine a scum would be receiving more help or guidance from their teammates...

Didn't realize how few of us were left. Where is Maw?! Definitely forgot he was in this game...

^here he pops on to vote Cyan and re-voice the tope we had been discussing: Neil.

I think those are both good thoughts.

That being said someone mentioned there likely aren't very many scum left. Without their godfatherizer they are vulnerable. Let's get this show on the road on the next day phase, we are close.

Not quite happy with Niel's posts but he did make an effort and give a gut read. Still though...

^Comes on 2 days later. Again mentions Niel. His last post:

Wow that was quick! (For good reason). Good job Niel, thanks for saving Rand.

We're almost there! Hopefully Rand survives the night and it's game over Mafia soon.

Good job Niel! A cheerleader post but no thoughts. I mean I know the hammer had fallen already, but nothing to add since then?

What are you current thoughts RTE?

At the moment I'm mostly feeling bad about Hallia because she didn't vote Chuckles at first. I'll do a partial reread (last 15-20 pages) tomorrow and give more thoughts. Now I'm off to bed.

Do you mean Cyan? This is what stood out to me. Hallia was hesitant to vote cyan after Rand viewed her. Hallia has also been fence sitting quite a bit. Fence sitting always makes me feel nervous.

We lost our cop!

I'm going to be completely honest here and say for a while that as town, I think as a whole, but especially myself, we have gotten lazy with having Rand around. Especially after we realized that he was the real deal and that WoT was framed, it was easily to rely on him as he was protected by a bodyguard and very oddly not role-blocked. Therefore, in Rand I trusted, and he lived a long and successful life. Now here we are. I mentioned Niel because I was genuinely suspicious of him, but he turned out to be golden. 

I know some things with certainty: 1. I am town. 2. My death will only delay us and ultimately hurt us. 3. Killing me will not make me go away. I don't want to reveal anything more than that. So basically killing me won't rid you of me but it also won't get you any closer to getting rid of the scum. And yet I am town. Go Figure. 

So who does that leave us with?

Kaylee, Ley, Hallia, and WBK

Kaylee: I feel like Kaylee's playstyle always irks me and I have trouble reading her. She mentions me as a cheerleader on the Niel "sacrifice", but I feel Kaylee is very good at rehashing arguments and supporting the dominant and popular opinion. 

Ley: I'd say I have a strong town read on ley thus far

WBK: Need to look back before I give my opinion. Although I feel I've agreed with and found little trouble with most of his posting.

Hallia: I feel Hallia plays similarly to Kaylee in supporting popular ideas. I agree with WBK's post about the fence sitting. I have to do a more comprehensive reread of the last few pages and I will try to come back with clearer ideas about what I think our best next move is.

At the moment I'm mostly feeling bad about Hallia because she didn't vote Chuckles at first. I'll do a partial reread (last 15-20 pages) tomorrow and give more thoughts. Now I'm off to bed.

Do you mean Cyan? This is what stood out to me. Hallia was hesitant to vote cyan after Rand viewed her. Hallia has also been fence sitting quite a bit. Fence sitting always makes me feel nervous.

Yes I meant Cyan. I was posting that at 10:45 PM...

We lost our cop!

I'm going to be completely honest here and say for a while that as town, I think as a whole, but especially myself, we have gotten lazy with having Rand around. Especially after we realized that he was the real deal and that WoT was framed, it was easily to rely on him as he was protected by a bodyguard and very oddly not role-blocked. Therefore, in Rand I trusted, and he lived a long and successful life. Now here we are. I mentioned Niel because I was genuinely suspicious of him, but he turned out to be golden. 

I know some things with certainty: 1. I am town. 2. My death will only delay us and ultimately hurt us. 3. Killing me will not make me go away. I don't want to reveal anything more than that. So basically killing me won't rid you of me but it also won't get you any closer to getting rid of the scum. And yet I am town. Go Figure. 

Hm...

This sounds like a load of bullsh*t. "We lost our cop!" No shit Sherlock. First, we did not KNOW WoT was framed until Rand got Cyan. We just suspected it. Next, we did not know ANYTHINg about a bodyguard, nor did we know ANYTHING about him getting blocked or not.

I am not voting yet, but the only reason I'm holding back is because 3 people is reached really fast. If you turn out town, and I vote, then the chance the two anti-town that Rand mentioned will jump on it in no time.

And as I already said, I'll do my reread tomorrow. I should have my post up in 20 hours from now if Dragonmount works properly.

Ok...so I can apparently only get on DM on my phone when at my house. This poses to be a problem since I'm going to be gone most of the weekend and I don't know when these issues will be resolved.

My thoughts are pretty much what I said earlier...I honestly think Hallia is mafia. She's content to go along with trains, but was hesitant on a cyan lynch when cop said she was mafia. Other than that a lot of fence sitting. I want to hear from her though and I'm hesitant to place a vote when I don't know if I'll be able to check in. We need to think through this and we need to hear from silent people as well. Of course they may be having the same issues with getting online.

@mod...I don't know if the issue will be resolved soon. If you wish to find a replacement for me to make sure things can keep going, that is fine...not trying to drop out, but it's hard to be active due to technical issues.

Hey all, I have heard about the connectivity issues and because of them am moving the deadline back 48 hours, giving you all at least 84 more to complete the phase.  If nothing has happened in that time due to connectivity issues I will move it again.  Please get word to me if you can.

Ok...so I can apparently only get on DM on my phone when at my house. This poses to be a problem since I'm going to be gone most of the weekend and I don't know when these issues will be resolved.

My thoughts are pretty much what I said earlier...I honestly think Hallia is mafia. She's content to go along with trains, but was hesitant on a cyan lynch when cop said she was mafia. Other than that a lot of fence sitting. I want to hear from her though and I'm hesitant to place a vote when I don't know if I'll be able to check in. We need to think through this and we need to hear from silent people as well. Of course they may be having the same issues with getting online.

@mod...I don't know if the issue will be resolved soon. If you wish to find a replacement for me to make sure things can keep going, that is fine...not trying to drop out, but it's hard to be active due to technical issues.

The last time you pushed on me this hard, you flipped mafia, and I'm wondering if you're not one again.  I didn't hesitate, I merely asked first her thought on why I would be mafia, as you can see.

I'm Ishy. Announcing that your going to choose someone random Rand is a good way to get them to choose random too I suppose.

And actually I'd prefer to go for Hali over Niel. Niel pings but it feels more like he's just not paying enough attention to actually form opinions on people. I am by no means defending him, Niel if you dont have time to play properly then dont sign up. But I think either Hali or Niel are mafia so I'm gonna go with Hali... Niel could be third party.

I almost forgot Maw was in the game. Awful quiet. Care to share thoughts?

Vote Hali

Could I get some reasoning as to why you think I'm mafia?

Vote WBK

The last time you pushed on me this hard, you flipped mafia, and I'm wondering if you're not one again.  I didn't hesitate, I merely asked first her thought on why I would be mafia, as you can see.

I'm Ishy. Announcing that your going to choose someone random Rand is a good way to get them to choose random too I suppose.

And actually I'd prefer to go for Hali over Niel. Niel pings but it feels more like he's just not paying enough attention to actually form opinions on people. I am by no means defending him, Niel if you dont have time to play properly then dont sign up. But I think either Hali or Niel are mafia so I'm gonna go with Hali... Niel could be third party.

Vote Hali

Vote WBK

Oh wow.

"last time you made a case on me you were mafia. Are you again" and "I asked the one viewed guilty by the cop why she was voting me, which is why I didn't vote this person yet"

Two of the worst reasons I've ever seen in mafia history.

vote Hallia

>We lost our cop!

Hm...

This sounds like a load of bullsh*t. "We lost our cop!" No shit Sherlock. First, we did not KNOW WoT was framed until Rand got Cyan. We just suspected it. Next, we did not know ANYTHINg about a bodyguard, nor did we know ANYTHING about him getting blocked or not.

I am not voting yet, but the only reason I'm holding back is because 3 people is reached really fast. If you turn out town, and I vote, then the chance the two anti-town that Rand mentioned will jump on it in no time.

And as I already said, I'll do my reread tomorrow. I should have my post up in 20 hours from now if Dragonmount works properly.

Overly aggressive response. We did know that Rand got framed when I made my post, obviously, so don't get your point there. We know Rand didn't get blocked because he posted so (he was surprised about not having been blocked). The beauty of lynching me is that I'll still be around to give you hell for it. And you'll have lynched a townie. Both of which won't do you or town any good.

>> 

Vote Hali

Vote WBK

Oh wow.

"last time you made a case on me you were mafia. Are you again" and "I asked the one viewed guilty by the cop why she was voting me, which is why I didn't vote this person yet"

vote Hallia

I do agree with Ley here but want to hear more from Hallia before placing a vote.

>We lost our cop!

Hm...

Overly aggressive response. We did know that Rand got framed when I made my post, obviously, so don't get your point there. We know Rand didn't get blocked because he posted so (he was surprised about not having been blocked). The beauty of lynching me is that I'll still be around to give you hell for it. And you'll have lynched a townie. Both of which won't do you or town any good.

I said we did not know that Rand got framed until Cyan was killed. We did not know about the bodyguard until that bodyguard died, nor did we know he got roleblocked until he said it. You made it appear like we knew it from the start.

Also I have to admit I missed your first point. Would like to blame the time I read it, but I'm afraid that's getting a lame excuse...

>We lost our cop!

Hm...

>>> 

Vote Hali

Vote WBK

Oh wow.

vote Hallia

I do agree with Ley here but want to hear more from Hallia before placing a vote.

I accept they might not be good reasons.  I'm still learning, and I have come to know that I will say/do dumb things for a while before I really learn the game.  He just strikes me as scum.  As far as the Cyan thing I'll stick by that.  I was just asking a question, and I see no harm in that.  I also find the fact that she tried to vote for me in turn to further back the fact that I am town.  I know scum can try to vote each other as distancing, but I think she would've tried to put suspicion on a townsperson before a fellow mafia.

Archived