DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. All Night Actions take place simultaniously, and I can use both Dreaming God powers and kill myself twice, this way also bypassing my Bulletproof Vest (it protects once).

This because the personal win condition is "use all Dreaming God powers".

I don't know...

I don't think they'll expect me to break that promise to kill myself... I'd have to spend all my Black Tower points on it for like, a year time. I only have 20 a month, and I think the difference between winning or losing in a mafia game is about 10 or 15 points.

Ok, what if you accidentally only win the game for yourself? Does all of town still get points? Does BG get points?

PS at some point last night I thought up this crazy idea that Maw was actually the DG and he used psychological on you to control your posting today, and went on and on with that idea.

I don't believe it anymore but how insane would that have been? That power sorta worries me. The other I think just means you need to post. A lot.

Ok, what if you accidentally only win the game for yourself? Does all of town still get points? Does BG get points?

PS at some point last night I thought up this crazy idea that Maw was actually the DG and he used psychological on you to control your posting today, and went on and on with that idea.

I don't believe it anymore but how insane would that have been? That power sorta worries me. The other I think just means you need to post. A lot.

If I accidentally win the game for myself, I will make up for the town until it's equal. Not BG, as he had already lost when I killed him.

And I have no idea what physchological would do, but I don't think that it's even possible to do something like that. You also should not forgive that I live in the Netherlands, while he lives in the USA, so either he gives a general direction, and I think I've been too precise for that, or he directly posts through my account, which would mean he'd be online like, what? 3 AM?

If it would've been the case it'd have been genious though. But also unneeded. If you control someones posting, you can also force him to vote someone, right? And two votes on the same person is a lynch.

At Night:

All abilities can be used twice thanks to my Diverse of last night. I use my Night Kill on myself twice, and I use both of my remaining Dreaming God powers. I have used all my powers before dying (or, actually, at the moment of dying), making me win through the win condition I stole from BG, and at that same moment, I, as last threat to the Town, will die, giving win for the town.

Archived