DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But seriously, as your punishment Mawthrex shall henceforth be known as Potato in all official documentation save that of the original roster.

Official VC:

Dice (2/7): WBK, DaP

Niel (1/7): Song

Not Voting (10/13):

Cyan, Ley, Potato, RTE, Kay, Niel, Chuckles, Hally, Rand, Dice

Wow lots of stuff happening, finally understand what Rand does, but now he's vanilla.  Still find that kind of lame, that Rand can be turned into vanilla, even though it was an awesome power before.  Nice job on getting scum, and I don't think town shot BG since we already have a vig, and he was third party, so I am assuming mafia had some special kill thing that could be used.  Honestly think that he could have really helped town so sad to see him die.  Right now, the whole Red/Dice interaction reeks of distancing imo since as Red was doing some very risky things, it would be necessary to have a mafia on the opposite side in case she got lynched.  So my vote goes to Dice.

The Dread Lord Cthulhu raised his mighty hand to shape the world to its' will.  Once more things began to distort, a miasma rising from the ground to plague all.

However, this was not the great lord's doing any more than it had been before.  The beast halted as if momentarily uncertain and in that moment he miasma sprung forward.  It bubbled upwards to his height, almost as if ready to erupt, and then a thousand eyes opened, watching everything at once.  The Great One struck out but it was too late, the thousand eyed shadow washed over Cthulhu like a wave and moments later both were gone, sinking into the void as if they had never been.

Bgrishinko, Third Party Dreaming God converted to Dreaming God Survivor has been killed.

Your day may continue.  Votes have been reset. 

Hmmm. Interesting. Well at least he won't be stabbing us in the back now.

I'm going to VOTE NIEL.

*Glares back*

Sorry, why am I being targeted? ...

Memory tells me that Niel is a good lynnch candidate

i still want to get behind the Dice lynch first though

as for beinng too silly a mistake to be mafia. Yea ive seenn mafia do that. Sometimes they dont wait to converse with the others on the QT and they make those kind of mistakes

then they slink back to the QT and try apologise lol

vote dice

And whenever I'm lynched im always town.

Ok I've read from the beginning of N2 up to here so I'm sorta caught up. I'll go back and read the rest later. Hali and Niel both stood out as to me cuz most of their posts that I read were either echoing someone else or spam. Though I dislike how Dap I think it was started setting up Niels lynch by linking him to Red before she died. The cas on Mish was pretty good. Not really sure what to think about that now that she's replaced. Dice and Reds interactions definately are worth taking note of. I'm going to hold my vote for now. I'd like to hear more from Hali and Niel.

The Dread Lord Cthulhu raised his mighty hand to shape the world to its' will.  Once more things began to distort, a miasma rising from the ground to plague all.

However, this was not the great lord's doing any more than it had been before.  The beast halted as if momentarily uncertain and in that moment he miasma sprung forward.  It bubbled upwards to his height, almost as if ready to erupt, and then a thousand eyes opened, watching everything at once.  The Great One struck out but it was too late, the thousand eyed shadow washed over Cthulhu like a wave and moments later both were gone, sinking into the void as if they had never been.

Bgrishinko, Third Party Dreaming God converted to Dreaming God Survivor has been killed.

Your day may continue.  Votes have been reset. 

Hmmm. Interesting. Well at least he won't be stabbing us in the back now.

I'm going to VOTE NIEL.

*Glares back*

Sorry, why am I being targeted? ...

>Memory tells me that Niel is a good lynnch candidate

i still want to get behind the Dice lynch first though

as for beinng too silly a mistake to be mafia. Yea ive seenn mafia do that. Sometimes they dont wait to converse with the others on the QT and they make those kind of mistakes

then they slink back to the QT and try apologise lol

vote dice

And whenever I'm lynched im always town.

Because of things like this *rolls eyes*

Wow lots of stuff happening, finally understand what Rand does, but now he's vanilla.  Still find that kind of lame, that Rand can be turned into vanilla, even though it was an awesome power before.  Nice job on getting scum, and I don't think town shot BG since we already have a vig, and he was third party, so I am assuming mafia had some special kill thing that could be used.  Honestly think that he could have really helped town so sad to see him die.  Right now, the whole Red/Dice interaction reeks of distancing imo since as Red was doing some very risky things, it would be necessary to have a mafia on the opposite side in case she got lynched.  So my vote goes to Dice.

Rand can you clarify this? You're now vanilla and not cop? I bolded it for clarity.

Took this from the first page:

1. Lenlo - Titania (A Midsummer Night's Dream), Town Neighbor Lynched Day 1.

2. Misheru WBK

3. Smiley - Hannibal Lectar (Hannibal), Mafia Targeted Janitor Killed Night 2.

4. TinaHel Cyan

5. Leyrann

6. Mawthrex

7. Basel - Jeff Goldbloom (Actor), Town Backup Killed Day 3.

8. Dap - The Oracle (Matrix), Town Vanilla (2 shot oracle) Killed Day 1.

9. RTE

10. Turin - Mr. Rogers (Mister Rogers' Neighborhood), Town JoaT Killed Night 2.

11. Ithi - Dr. Gregory House (House MD.), Town Bi-phase Doctor (1 shot rolecop) Killed Night 2.

12. Cloud Kaylee

13. Niel an' Tyomn

14. Lolguy 

15. Bgrishinko - Cthulhu (The Weird Tales), Third Party Dreaming God Killed Day 3.

16. WoT - Vin (Mistborn), Town Neighbor Lynched Day 2.

17. TG - The Witch King of Angmar (The Lord of the Rings), Mafia Goon (Absorber) Killed Night 2.

18. Ruh - Santa Claus (Folklore), Town Death Gifter Killed Night 2.

19. Hally

20. Tiink Dap 2.0

21. Red - Mechagodzilla (Godzilla), Mafia Anti-JoaT Killed Day 3.

22. Song

23. Rand

24. Dice

13 alive and 2 claims. That leaves 11 unknown. Neil feel free to do more that just quote others and post one to two liners of parroting. What are your thoughts? 

Lol, ok just finished, so basically WE KILLED A MAFIAAAAA!!! :happydance: and Mish and Kronos have been lowered on the list of suspects ... and you voted for Dice. Which I wholeheartedly agree with. And he's the only one who seemed scummy. SO VOTE DICE  and is that Tsunami legit? ...

What about Dice do you find scummy? Also, if you think he might be scum why not re-vote as this vote, and all those before BG's death, have been erased?

This was Maw btw:

UNVOTE That says and has always said VOTE DICE.

Maw: I read the post you quoted. What about it stands out to you? I'm just trying to get a feel for the why behind the vote. 

Cyan: I look forward to your notes and comments.

Hallia: where have you gone? What are your thoughts?

Archived