DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its wbk and for the love of the great lord just call him Kronos.

"For the love of the light..?" The Architects words cut the air, pierced their minds and dug in like a shadow. "FOR THE LOVE OF THE LIGHT?!" Time stopped.

And then the world crumbled around Mawthrex. Glass fell from buildings and exploded outward a and midair, the buildings themselves crumbled, stone freezing in its descent. He came undone.

They stood in alone in an empty world. The Architect looking into him.

"You are Mawthrex now, not who you were in this world. Do not belittle your allegiances, there is much to be gained from loyalty."

The Architect grimaced at him, the next words ringing through his head.

"You owe the Mhael ten push-ups on Lemons. Don't disappoint us."

The world came to, rebuilt. He was himself again. Somewhere in his head those words still echoed though.

He wouldn't fail them.

You okay, Mr. Architect dude? I thought only Asha'man could be affected by the taint, but apparently its screwing with your mind somehow. Congrats on overreacting and completely confusing everyone else though.

While I am here let me plug this awesome upcoming game:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79132-basic-base-mafia-signups/

Base mafia.  A basic game for advanced players.

Newbies will want a mentor for this and I allow for one, which is nice I think.

Nonetheless, you should all join =p  Promote mafia.

Its wbk and for the love of the great lord just call him Kronos.

"For the love of the light..?" The Architects words cut the air, pierced their minds and dug in like a shadow. "FOR THE LOVE OF THE LIGHT?!" Time stopped.

And then the world crumbled around Mawthrex. Glass fell from buildings and exploded outward a and midair, the buildings themselves crumbled, stone freezing in its descent. He came undone.

They stood in alone in an empty world. The Architect looking into him.

"You are Mawthrex now, not who you were in this world. Do not belittle your allegiances, there is much to be gained from loyalty."

The Architect grimaced at him, the next words ringing through his head.

"You owe the Mhael ten push-ups on Lemons. Don't disappoint us."

The world came to, rebuilt. He was himself again. Somewhere in his head those words still echoed though.

He wouldn't fail them.

You okay, Mr. Architect dude? I thought only Asha'man could be affected by the taint, but apparently its screwing with your mind somehow. Congrats on overreacting and completely confusing everyone else though.

I pride myself on four things in this statement. First, being an Asha'man.  Asha'manomanon.  Do do de do de. 

Anyhow, secondly, my mind is indeed screwed up thank you for noticing!  :wink:  :narg:

Third and fourth, overreacting and confusing everyone else. 

Where are the Lemons?

Lemon Pledge.

Pledge.

P.

Official Vote Count (Over 8675309):

Though this doesn't include the last two Red votes.

Red (5/8): Ley, BG, Hally, Kay, RTE

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Not Voting (10/15):

WBK, Cyan, Maw, Niel, Chuckles, DaP, Song, Rand, Dice, Red

Because of the replacements and weekend inactivity I have extended the deadline. You now have 47 hours.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130205T120001&p0=745&msg=Night

Archived