DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amazing how once again a wagon is started on me over the weekand when theres less chance of me being on to defend myself.

i'm Dr. Niko Tatopoulos, Mathew Brodricks character from Godzilla and the doc.   i'll get back to the posts if i have time, but right now i'm taking a practice exam for one of the chapters in my class, and then have two more chapters to study.

@ Ley - you do realize that Rand also said that he didn't view mafia tonight, and that Darthe extended the deadline by 12 hours.  so claiming he didn't submit his view is just bull as is your reason for voting me and calling me the skimmer.

For why I wanted Mish and not Red

Red i think is scummy, but i just am not as set on her as Mish. Ill go and case Mish now but like I said the reason I cased Red first was I needed to save Rand

Also the speed of the Red train is a worrying thing

about Reds claim. Im on the fence about it. I mean we already have had a doctor?

Final note for this mornings new thoughs. I was jumped on for saying that the vig might of been a mafia role. Not that ive said that again with evidence not a single person has even mentioned it

amazing how once again a wagon is started on me over the weekand when theres less chance of me being on to defend myself.

i'm Dr. Niko Tatopoulos, Mathew Brodricks character from Godzilla and the doc.   i'll get back to the posts if i have time, but right now i'm taking a practice exam for one of the chapters in my class, and then have two more chapters to study.

@ Ley - you do realize that Rand also said that he didn't view mafia tonight, and that Darthe extended the deadline by 12 hours.  so claiming he didn't submit his view is just bull as is your reason for voting me and calling me the skimmer.

First, there's a Doc at the graveyard. Second, I have never said he hadn't sent in his kill. I'm pretty sure of that. He was late though.

@ Ley, you're right, that was directed at Dice not you.  but..

" Second, I have never said he hadn't sent in his kill."

Rand has a kill??

@ multiple people - Ithi was a bi-phase doc, darthe explained this.

Rand has a kill??

All that means is that she could could protect day or night. That means nothing about why there would be a second doc.

But would she fake-claim doc after Ithi's role? Since we apparantly have several different killing parties it makes sense that there would be several protecting roles too. Ithi was day or night, it makes sense there's a normal doc too.

I was going after Red; she claims a town power role, it's quite common then that people would have turned on me then, I've seen it happen dozens of times.

Oh and sorry guys, forgot to turn in my NA, that last one was me. :blush:

Wanna try again Red?? Nows whos skimming?

Vote Red

actually Dice, do you want to try again.  scummy skimmer

No maf viewing.

Red that is extremely scummy.  I have not been that active this entire game and you choose now to portray it in a bad way?  I don't even know what you're thinking.  And don't you think that if Turin viewed me he would have shared his result?  We don't even know what kind of JOAT he was and whether he got control over his actions, and he may have not wanted to use the cop yet.  Extremely scummy.

However, Basel's recent post on top of all of his other ones looks like he is just capitalizing on a scummy looking Red, especially after their back and forth.  I am almost sure that one of them is scum.  I'm going to go with my gut and go with Basel.  vote Basel

Dap thank you for pointing that out for me. I had read Rands "that last one was me" as that is ON me   not sure why but i did. My misreading it is why I had a problem with him. It made it seem convienent that he "forgot". But I was wrong and therefore withdraw my view that rands weird.

oh so i see, you retract your initial statement that Rand didn't submit his viewing, yet that is your entire basis for voting me.

ping #128798370123896

how convient for you and what a scummy reason to leave a vote on a person.

The situation Red is trying to paint with Turin and his JOAT, is exactly the same as happened in the Blood-lust game. Someone was soooo sure someone had used a viewing on someone, and that was why they were going after that person. They hadn't.

Red, I'm gonna write this one more time for you:

During Day2, I didn't question Rand's viewing at all. I woke up, after four hours of sleep and with alot of pain (and I find it interesting that you, who always demand that others should respect your RL reasons for posting badly or being abscent, completly ignored this last time I said it), and saw Rand had viewed Time and found mafia. My first thought was "yeah, that's who I would have viewed too". And I voted. I didn't doubt tht she was scum. I wanted Time the chance to get on before she got hammered, it's common courtesy. And if you've played with me a few times, you might remember that I have strong opinions about mafia morale code. I didn't unvote at the end because, I had had four hours of sleep, and I was in such pain that I couldn't walk, and my head was abit fuzzy. Then Time flipped town. And hindsight kicked in. It was just too bloody obvious.

Can Rand be mafia? Of course he can. But I think it's alot more likely that his viewing got messed with. It's all pure logic. At the end of D1, we had lynched one Neighbour who was town. Since neighoburs are known for being one town, one mafia, Time would be the logical viewing for Rand to do. How can you argue against that?

You are twisting my words and trying to make it seem like I did things I didn't and said things I didn't. Classic mafia behaviour. And btw, "pre-emptive OMGUS-vote" is the silliest thing I've hever heard of. Makes it so easy to discredit those seeing through you.

I don't care if I get lynched today. I'm no-one important; but I am town, and if I get lynched, you're going down after me. Seriously, you are so off your game, it's so transparent what you're doing.

Vote Red

what happened in one game does not effect this.

2nd off, i've said nohing about RL excuses Mish, your the one bringing those up.  every point i've made about you has to do with your reactions to  and during Times wagon.  if you want to get defensive about something, then keep to somethign i'm actually pointing out, dont fabricate an issue out of thin air.

my point on you had to deal with

- you planted seeds that the name Darthe gave on Len and Times QT was a mod given fake claim.  you did this TWICE btw.

- you kept pointing out that Time should be given time to chime in before being hammered, yet you didn't unvote her

- you voted with no reasons even though, as you said during N2, it was obvious and highly likely hat his viewing was messed with.  especially when you go on to sat that during the night you felt sure Rand would view Time.  yes Time was the highly likely choice, but so was Ithi, myself and Turin given how involved we all three were in D1.

none of this has to do with whatevers going on with you IRL, and none of my case on you has to do with your RL issues, so i fail to see what your point is excluding the fact that youre trying to play the victim card and make me look liek a condescending bully becuase you can't actually come against the case i did present.

also, re-Rand.  my case on him has less to do with his viewings and results and more to deal with Turins actions against him, your your points about his viewings being messed with is moot on this issue.

it is a pre-emptive OMGUS vote.  it was pointedly obvious who i'd be voting for come Day break.  i wasn't able to make it on and you voted me to before i coudl vote you.  its was a passive aggressive attempt to deminish my case against you.

and i'm apparently not too off my game since multiple people, including Player and Turin, have aggreed that my points about you D2 have merit

What I find interesting is Red is is spreading herself thin. If she's gonna meta me, I'll meta her right back.

Red tends to bulldog and lock onto certain people she wants to lynch, but I feel like she's going after all sorts of people in this game without a clear target. Sure, she's got Rand as a target, but she's pushing in all sorts of other directions too.

I don't see a case worth voting Mish for.

Vote Red

really BG,  you've never seen me multi task on casing??  i do it every game.  i find the main person i think is scummy and keep at them, but i always have 2 or 3 back up cases as well.  i may bulldog, but i also use my peripheral vision too.

and i take it that you going tit for tat on me with my mention of your meta strikes a nerve.  tell me BG, which 3rd party are you, Dreaming God or Bloodsucker.  its very interesting how you dont deny my point on your meta for 3rd party being wrong.

Rand has a kill??

All that means is that she could could protect day or night. That means nothing about why there would be a second doc.

ditto on what Mish said.  this is an advanced game with multiple killing roles.  vig, bloodsucker, scum.  and then what ever the flamming heck happened to kill 5 people last night.   more than one doc is not a far reach, especially when one isn't a pure night doc.

ya'll dont want to roll with Rand today, fine.  i dont like it, but i'll concede on it for now.

Mish and Dice are my two picks.  i'm not sure what to make of Mish's reveal, and Dice especially with his latests "vote red for skimming, get called out on skimming, backtrack that he was skimming, then still keep his vote on Red even though she was right and he was skimming"

i'll go with VOTE: MISH  for now

Like hell my RL day has nothing to do with the content of my posts. You always use RL as an excuse for missing stuff, or not being able to get on, for lagging behind on the game because you haven't been online and thus create chaos by not being updated, and expect others to believe and respect that. And you refuse to you it to others.

I'm *this* close to asking to get replaced now.

Archived