DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

"Master?"  The robot sang the word, its' first in almost two days.

"Yes, little one?"

"What happens to those who die?"  It chimed.

"Oh, they simply return to their own world, alive and well.  Many spectate and continue to speculate from the nether even now.  No harm done!"  The Architect seemed proud of this.  It had taken some considerable effort to manage this feat.

Just then, the screens went white.  All of them.  What was this?  With a sudden sense of horrific excitement the man realized.  

"Oh my god, did you see that?  He is so effing dead!"

"I thought they couldn't die master.."

"Kid, nothing stops balefire.  Poor Goldbloom.  He bit off way more than he could chew.  Holy hell!"

Basel Gill, Town Backup has been completely obliterated from everything.  Completely.  

The sun had shifted backwards in it's cycle.  The day has been restarted.  All votes have been reset.  All abilities used during this phase have been reset.  You have 72 hours.  

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

huh, ill be damned, basel flipped town.  he was really pinging as scum or 3rd party :unsure:

Cant case basel right now. Have to clean the house.

But please people. Dont follow Red. Lets not lynch our only claimed Cop because some guy hassled him who might of had an investigative role that he used on him, and who chose the most obvious person to investigate so very likely got messed with

Red really? An uncountered cop after you have been at Basels throat for days and you didnt even quote Rand once or bother to wait for him to post

i'm looking at the facts player.  we know Turin was town therefore his case against Rand has more merit.  we also know that he was a JOAT's so him havings an investigating role.  given how hardcore he was going after Rand on D1 and how he didn't back off at all, imo this speaks to him having proof that Rand was lieing about his claim.  otherwise, why would a townie go that hard after an uncc'd finder?  

given what Darthe has on the OP, the godfatherizer can only target 1 person.  assuming Turin viewed him, either they framed Rand or they framed Time.  if they framed Time then Turins reading on rand woudl have been true and he would have backed off; if they framed Rand, Rand would have not had a scum reading on Time.

so either Rand is a paronoid or insane finder and the scum framed him or hes lieing abotu his roel and was tryign to save his ass and flush out the real finder.

explain to me why else a confrimed own woudl be goign hardcore after an uncc'd cop, unless they knew that claim was false?  as for why he wouldnt reveal the info striaght out, same reason the real cop wouldn't come out and cc him directly imo  its better to get them lynched with a case and keep the scum unaware of your role rather than to paint a target on your back and tie up the healer.

No maf viewing.

Red that is extremely scummy.  I have not been that active this entire game and you choose now to portray it in a bad way?  I don't even know what you're thinking.  And don't you think that if Turin viewed me he would have shared his result?  We don't even know what kind of JOAT he was and whether he got control over his actions, and he may have not wanted to use the cop yet.  Extremely scummy.

However, Basel's recent post on top of all of his other ones looks like he is just capitalizing on a scummy looking Red, especially after their back and forth.  I am almost sure that one of them is scum.  I'm going to go with my gut and go with Basel.  vote Basel

got control of his actions?  please explain what you mean by that.  JOAT is told what roles they have and is able to pick one each night to use.  generally they get between 3 and 6 one shot roles, look it up on the wiki.

Holy balls.

After those kills, WOW.... 

Roo gives a bunch of people gifts when he dies I think
The other is that one from the OP. the bloodsucker thing
The last can "clean up" a kill. So they can remove the coroners report

thanks dude, 

So who gets the gifts???

Well I personally am gonna vote Red. Her going after me in the night felt less like her usual hounding and more like intentionally misinterpreting everything I said to try to paint me scummy.

Exact same for me ... Vote Red

theres more of the shadowing that Ithi and player were talking about.

i like Rand better because the evidence that hes scum is higher, but Dice and Mish are equally good options imo

Red. Just because turin was town doesnt mean his case was right. Ive lead many a lynch as town on other town players.

Also just becaude he harrased rand doesnt mean he view him or even used his viewing

if you are wrong you cost us a finder

if you are right. I apologisr, but i see no need to rush into lynching him now. He isnt doing harm, we arent at lylo, and he hasnt lead us to lynch another town yet

all it costs us to leave him alive atm is nothing

we can go after the other scummy people first and come back to Rand. There is no need to lynch him. Youve shared your case on him and it has merits but not enough to warrant a lynch

so shush about lynching Rand. Share your thoughts if you want but do not lead a lynch on him until we have more evidence. Either a counter claim or.him leading us to another lynch on a town player

@ player - given how adament turin was against Rand, if he had a vieiwng power he would have used it on Rand imo.  its the only reason i can explain why a townie would continue to push against an uncc'd finder.  now that i know Turin is town and my scumdar is off seeing as Basel flipped town; i'm giving his push on Rand much more weight.

what do you think about having Rand reveal who he viewed for info purposes.  it will be interesting to see who he "clears" imo 

and like i said, i'd prefer a Rand lynch at this point, but i'm willing to move my vote to either Mish, Dice, RTE or Niel.  Mish more so than the others as she capitalized more on D2 than the others

@ Niel, i take back what i just posted, it was Dice who Ithi and Player were saying was shadowing Basel.

for a recap, here is part 1 of my case on Mish

you have nothing to hide do you, making stuff up am i? lets examin flip flopping Mish, the scum who capitalized most on this entire fiasco.

so you suspected Rands viewing had been messed with from the get go eh? you has some esplanin to do then.

Part 1: the lynch.

below are all but 4 of your posts from D2 Mish. 3 of the 4 were non-game related spam, the 4th is your last post during day where you claim its common courtesy to allow a perosn to speak before being lynched.

Vote Time

vote out of the gate after Rands claim. hmm, nothign there about the possability that his viewing might be messed with.

Nothing else to add Basel?

We have a cop view that Time is mafia, that about does the job for me.

FoS at Basel for that reaction, that smells, and not in a nice way.

I don't think it's unfair. Regardless of the WWII game, his posts came off hostile and scummy. As a townie he shouldn't have come across so aggressive, even if people were asking redundant things.  

Eh, a lot of people here have an aggresive playstyle, wether as townie or mafia. You shouldn't dictate how others play the game, as long as they don't hurt the game. And I think everyone has had at least one emotional blow-out in a mafia game in frustration of not being believed.

Apparantly Darthe has given fake-claims, something to be aware of. That said, this has gotta be one of the easiest games to make a fakeclaim, so I don't think we should put too much into character reveals.

really, you FoS Basel for believing the finders claim, while you yourself are voting Time for the same reason. tsk tsk.

Turin; this is why I said that it looks like perhaps the mafia has mod-provided safe claims.

and here you start planting that Vin is a mod provided false claim to combat the "Darthe provided Times name on the QT"

seems more liek your nudging er lynch on rather than suspecting foul play

I agree with you Ithi; I would like as many as possible to check in before she gets hammered. Seeing who keeps quiet now can be very useful, and at the very least I want Time to be able to see this before she's getting hammered! I've been in several games where a cop viewing results in dead mafia, but a "wasted day" in that it's no information gained from discussion and who's voting who when.

Ithi is wanting more peopel to chime in and to slow the lynch down. you agree, infact you want Time to chime in.

yet, you dont unvote to prevent quick hammering as Time was at L-2 and you again make no referance of you thinkign the vieing might be skewed. infact you use post the bold which points to you believe she woudl flip scum.

...Ok, so we're not gonna let Time get the chance to get on first then.

and this pinged before. the slowing down the lynch wasn't to get Time to chime in, it was to allow for others to voice their opinions and not to rush a lynch that we had days yet to work on.

and still no un vote from you.

guess havign Time chime in before being hammered wasn't that important to you eh? and if you thought Rands viewing was messed with from the get go, i question even more why you didn't unvote at this point.

now a brief intermission before i brign you

Part 2: the flip after the lynch. how scum try to play both sides of the coin for convience. which starts on page 58 for those who are waiting on baited breath

heres is part 2

It was quite clear that Time was the obvious choice for Rand to view last night. Nobody else who had taken enough heat to be a strong rival to be viewed.

really, pretty obvious huh?  yet even though its obvious and you wanted to give Time a chance to respond you still didn't unvote.

if it was obvious, why not voice this during the day?

Red, I already said that I think it's common courtesy to let people at least show up to know what's going on before the hammer is thrown. I have a moral code for mafia, you should know this after playing a couple of games with me.

And I'm not the Godfatherizer or the Framer; but when night started last night I felt sure that Rand would view Time. It was the logic choice, and I'd like to see you argue otherwise. After Len's flip and their neighbour claim, of course the cop would view her.

see the bold.  you "knew" Rand would view her.  and we all knew there was a framing style roll in this game.  yet you pushed on the Time wagon, even trying to plant that herrole claim that Len pointed out was a mod given fake claim.

now you change your tune to "oh well ofcourse Rands veiwing was messed with"

you're tryignt o distance yourself from the Time lynch and your part in it to capitalize on both sides of the coin imo.

you are the scummiest person on Times lynch imo

Ill get to the mish case later. I agree with most of it but i want to go line by line

rand do not reveal. Keep those names to yourself for now please

Red you are being very single minded about this whole Rand thing

keep him alive for now. There is no need to kill him and you whole turin thing is an assumption

and asdimptions make an ass out you and me. So lets put it on the back burner

i am finding rand a bit weird. Yes I think his view on Time got messed with. What i find weird is that he is claiming cop but FORGOT to put his view in. Thats a little odd. But RL does get like that i guess. At the end of the day even if he is weird he is an uncc'd cop. Red pushing for him to be lynched pings.

ping on Dice for skimming.  Rand didn't say that, he said he didn't "view" scum last night.

Player, i actually want rand to list who he viewed.  bet you if he did, it would be one of the townies who is dead now.

BG, the way turin was goin after rand was like a cop trying to get a false claim lynched imo.  i'm 100% sure by his actions that turin used a viewing on Rand and found out he was either scum or was fake claiming.

unless you have a better idea and want to come out from lurkerdom, i say this is our best lynch for today.

Archived