DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody, my apologies for being gone the majority of the day.  I have had the rare fortune to spend it with my girlfriend, the first time we were together in a month.  

I will have a vote count up very shortly!

Haha I wish this was a bastard game so I could grant powers for that.  

This is likely to be accurate, but that doesn't mean it is.  I will edit if I find discrepancies   

Official Vote Count (Over 9000):

Red (4/8): Ley, BG, Hally, Kay

Mish (1/8): Red

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Everyone else isn't voting.

·        
I still don’t buy Red’s claim. It doesn't make sense that we would have one doc (day or night not odd or even) then have another one. Seems like scum trying to save their skin. Because she’s pushing so hard on Mish, I’m weary of the casing she’s doing on her.

Looking objectively at Red’s case against Mish the points I agree with are: Mish did plant the seeds that the Mod gave Len and Time fake claims on the QT and that she wanted to hear from Time before she was lynched yet never unvoted her.  

Even though it’s an advanced game with multiple kills, why would there be one doc that is day or night and one regular doc? Why wouldn’t the second one have some kind of modifier? Also there is a sacrifice role listed that protects day or night. So you’re saying there are 2 modifying protecting roles and one non-modified protective role? 

Wow!

Been following but didn't get a chance to post. That was some crazy stuff... Surprised with Basel, had a scum read on him.

So, first, Mish and Red, you two need to sorta chill out and take a breather. Regardless of who said what at this point, things are going in a personal direction that does not help either of your cases and seems based on a misunderstanding.

Now, casings. What really bothers me, and most of the people who voted for Red, is her so eager to go against an uncountered/uncontested cop. Certainly by now with your back against the wall, if there was a "real cop", they'd have come out by now. They haven't. We have Rand, who is human like anyone else and had trouble keeping up, and has likely been framed when he was wrong on Time. I think your insistence on this has been really bad, and you claiming a doctor is very suspicious. Instead of arguing with Mish I'd like to see how you can persuade so many people voting against you that voting an uncontested cop is a good idea.

Not clear on the Mish case, but I think Red is looking more scummy right now.

The bold: You find Red suspicious for going after an unCC'd cop, you're suspicious of her claim, find her scummier than Mish....then why not vote her?

TinaHel is being replaced by Cyan.

Mish is being replaced by WBK.

I would put a scene up but currently don't feel like it.

Each of the replacements is currently on VLA and should be back near the start of the week.  

Wow!

Been following but didn't get a chance to post. That was some crazy stuff... Surprised with Basel, had a scum read on him.

So, first, Mish and Red, you two need to sorta chill out and take a breather. Regardless of who said what at this point, things are going in a personal direction that does not help either of your cases and seems based on a misunderstanding.

Now, casings. What really bothers me, and most of the people who voted for Red, is her so eager to go against an uncountered/uncontested cop. Certainly by now with your back against the wall, if there was a "real cop", they'd have come out by now. They haven't. We have Rand, who is human like anyone else and had trouble keeping up, and has likely been framed when he was wrong on Time. I think your insistence on this has been really bad, and you claiming a doctor is very suspicious. Instead of arguing with Mish I'd like to see how you can persuade so many people voting against you that voting an uncontested cop is a good idea.

Not clear on the Mish case, but I think Red is looking more scummy right now.

The bold: You find Red suspicious for going after an unCC'd cop, you're suspicious of her claim, find her scummier than Mish....then why not vote her?

For whatever reason I thought she was at -1 and wasn't quite comfortable on being the hammer having been playing catch up...

After the VC though Vote Red. Will still take a look at Mish though. Sorry to see her and Tina go

@ Ley, you're right, that was directed at Dice not you.  but..

" Second, I have never said he hadn't sent in his kill."

Rand has a kill??

@ multiple people - Ithi was a bi-phase doc, darthe explained this.

Lol. I meant Night Action. My 11.15 PM mind made Night Action = Kill, as that is what it is in the base of mafia (lynch at day and kill at night).

Because everyone would have turned on me after her claim, that's why.

Because everyone would believe a doc claim while the doc was at the graveyard already.

That just makes me think of this: "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" -Usual Suspects

I'd like to add one to that: "The best lie is too absurd to be a lie".

Archived