DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

I find it very unlikely that b\oth Time and Lenlo are mafia. There are very few times when having two mafia say they are neighbors works at all, and I don't think they would try doing that. One of them might be, if they're neighbors, but again, lynching one person to find out isn't going to do anything. I also don't agree with the case on me obviously but I have to go to school soon so can't make a case against it. I honestly have no idea where to place my vote at this point, it seems like no one who currently has trains (lenlo, wot, or myself) I agree with as much. That being said, if I had to choose, due to previous cases, Lenlo would be the most likely to be mafia, imo. However, still don't want to join a lynch on him, so I am going to go to school, come back and then see what happened.

You think I am mafia but don't want to vote me? That with Turins case makes you the best lynch today now.

unvote vote Rand

You should really stop skimming yourself Lenlo. He does not agree with any of the trains at the moment, but he thinks you most likely to be mafia (even if he'd think it would be a 2% chance). In fact, I think you just dug your hole a bit deeper again.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes ... that is suspect in itself, considering there are only 14 hours to go and we do not have a Majority Vote in sight. Perhaps he would prefer a random Lynch.

Unvote - vote Rand

Although Len is steadfastly ignoring all of my questions still, and that troubles me. I will switch back if necessary.

I've asked Darthe if I'm allowed to post the proof you all apparently need...

The hell? You're asking the person under scrutiny whether you should give information to the town?

She's asking Darthe, isn't he the mod?

Imma go... Sleep... Or something... For several days... Just ignore me...

As of now, the names Darthe, Lenlo, and Dap are interchangeable. They are all facets of the same consciousness.

How did you know?!  Also good morning to all!  

Phone. Hard to read anything.

And he hasn't agreed/committed to any vote, anywhere.

yes ... that is suspect in itself, considering there are only 14 hours to go and we do not have a Majority Vote in sight. Perhaps he would prefer a random Lynch.

Unvote - vote Rand

Although Len is steadfastly ignoring all of my questions still, and that troubles me. I will switch back if necessary.

That's a good point there...

As it seems Rand is more likely than Len for Day 1, I'll switch. I still don't trust this Neighbour claim though... It smells like dead trolloc.

unvote vote Rand

WoT and Len ... have you had any conversations about each other's Roles. I don't want to know what they are or if indeed you have any Roles, but has the subject come up maybe?

Also WoT is confirming that she is in a Neighbour QT with Len, but she doesn't really seem to be defending him too hard. I have a theory about that, but it will have to wait for a little while.

I'm pretty sure that Lenlo is not mafia.... I've said that a few times... no, we haven't talked about our roles, just our characters and asking if the other was town... since he's Titania (I haven't read A Midsummer Night's Dream yet) and from what I've looked up, that character seems like they'd be town...

We have not talked about roles in the QT. I know that I am vanilla though.

You said that you had a thorough discussion on the QT that convinced you both that each other was town, but now you say that you didn't discuss roles?  It seems like a role discussion would be a part of trying to figure out each others alignments.

No, roles arnt that important to me when discussing alignment. I talk to them about who they think is scum, who they think is town, what they plan to do/try. Roles are to easily lied about and also tend to scew things. Like for ex if she had said RB I would have immidiatly leaned toward thinking her scum. This way I learn her role after I decide whether or not she is scum.

A Thorough Discussion - a Play in 4 Sentences

Enter Lenlo and WoT into the QT - Stage Left.

Lenlo: So, I'm Titania

WoT: Yeah, I'm Vin

Lenlo: I'm Town

WoT: Me too

The End

Oh please. Yor missing the random fight scene in the middle, God's ((Darthe)) interuption of said fight and then the running away with the damsel.

No, roles arnt that important to me when discussing alignment. I talk to them about who they think is scum, who they think is town, what they plan to do/try. Roles are to easily lied about and also tend to scew things. Like for ex if she had said RB I would have immidiatly leaned toward thinking her scum. This way I learn her role after I decide whether or not she is scum.

I disagree.  Why would you purposely limit the amount of information you have on the other player when trying to determine alignment.  The more information the better.

Len has more votes, but his train is not growing, while Rand got some votes.

And I didn't feel it as defending Rand, but more as pointing out Len misunderstood what he meant.

Why do you feel the need to point out your interpretation of what Rand actually meant?

I don't know... It's just something of me - someone understands something wrong, and I point out what the original person meant to say. Have you really never seen me do it before? I must say I don't know for sure, but I think I do something like this at least once per game...

A Thorough Discussion - a Play in 4 Sentences

Enter Lenlo and WoT into the QT - Stage Left.

Lenlo: So, I'm Titania

WoT: Yeah, I'm Vin

Lenlo: I'm Town

WoT: Me too

The End

that's not completely what we talked about.... that's sorta how it started though...

Len has more votes, but his train is not growing, while Rand got some votes.

And I didn't feel it as defending Rand, but more as pointing out Len misunderstood what he meant.

Why do you feel the need to point out your interpretation of what Rand actually meant?

I don't know... It's just something of me - someone understands something wrong, and I point out what the original person meant to say. Have you really never seen me do it before? I must say I don't know for sure, but I think I do something like this at least once per game...

I think you should let people explain their own comments. As you are not them, it is not possible for you to explain another's thoughts and feelings. It will only ever be your interpretation and not the absolute truth. In a game like this - you either sound like you are defending, or you give the person originally questioned the opportunity to not have to explain themselves. It's not really very helpful in these instances tbh.

ah okay i see it now, tues at 12pm. Darthe is that EST or CST??

i shoudl be able to catch up by then, not too much to read and will be able to get on the net tonight while bubbas at work seeing as i got my accounting problem due on tues done and turned in :happy:

next weekand i wont be on either. first exam is in a week and i need to study *nods*

Archived