DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

Good grief ... stuff happens at the end to change people's votes and you are not even going to find out why?

i didn't say i wasn't bothered to find out why Ithi, just that right now i dont have the time to read 10 more pages and it will have to wait until i'm off work. instead of going back to work after lunch i stayed and read more on the game; i get off in an hour and now HAVE to get the stuff done i said i would.

i go from here to the gym and will be there for abotu 30mins, plus i have to stop at the store and get my dogs food, which puts me at home at 7:30ish. then i have to take out the dogs, feed them, put in a load of laundry and cook myself diner.

i'm having lentils tonight, which is 30mins more to prep, as i dice up a nice trinity and sauttee them before adding the beans for good flavor and get dinner to simmering. putting me able to get on the computer around 8:30ish for abotu an hour until bubba gets home.

so stop twisting me not dropping stuff going on IRL to read a game thread into me purposefully neglecting the thread and ignoring the wagon. right now, aside froma cop comming out and saying "Rand is scum, it is known" (which in all likely hood is slim) Len strikes as the best and most informative lynch for today. if i'm wrong and there is a vieing on Rand then tell me and i'll happily move my vote to blindly vote Rand. until then, my vote stays put until i know why Rand is being voted.

edit - and my beef with Basel is not a gambit, he's being scummy and even you remarked how out of place his "reds not here to comment" comment was over the weekand. he's being obtuse about my meta, and this pings especially given how much he likes to rely on meta for reads on people. its like he's setting a prescedent to igore my case against him becuase he knows i'll be casing him.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice long post there. Probably could have read a few pages in the time it took you to type it.

And we all know you are perfectly capable and not above using your busy-ness in RL as a cover for being Mafia. I did read the QT of the last game - wasn't it something like 'ha ha ha and they think I'm so busy they will never figure out I have actually posted in here to send the NK in!' :smile: so you don't have to take the moral high ground there

And Gambits are supposed to make it seem obvious that the person who gets dead is Mafia and the person pushing is the ULTIMATE SAVIOUR OF THE TOWN!!!

*dramatic echo*

So lol at you :tongue: and Basel too.

Of course *rolls eyes at self* I know that... Gotta stop posting while dizzy. I've just been basically standing on my head for half an hour so my brain isn't working right now :laugh:

I just have to ask, Mish... why were you standing on your head for half an hour?

I still think Len is the best lynch for today.

i wont be able to finish catching up until later tonight, if not tomorrow. goign to the gym tonight and will still have to cook dinner.

right now though, i still think Len is the best lynch, it helps clear some of the WIFOM on the neighbor thing and his lynch will give loads of info and leaving this WIFOM to rot in the game will benefit the scum imo.

How so? If Len is lynched and turns out town, then it's possible Wheel is mafia and vice versa. The only sure way to figure out the neighbour situation is to lynch them both.

Of course *rolls eyes at self* I know that... Gotta stop posting while dizzy. I've just been basically standing on my head for half an hour so my brain isn't working right now :laugh:

I just have to ask, Mish... why were you standing on your head for half an hour?

LOL :laugh: I've dyed my hair today, and red dye takes FOREVER to wash out. So I haven't literally been standing on my head, but I have been standing with my feet outside the shower cabinet, leaning in to rinse the hair, and that basically equals hanging upside down :tonfue:

LOL :laugh: I've dyed my hair today, and red dye takes FOREVER to wash out. So I haven't literally been standing on my head, but I have been standing with my feet outside the shower cabinet, leaning in to rinse the hair, and that basically equals hanging upside down :tonfue:

I thought that standing on your head was some kind of figure of speech :laugh:

i wont be able to finish catching up until later tonight, if not tomorrow. goign to the gym tonight and will still have to cook dinner.

right now though, i still think Len is the best lynch, it helps clear some of the WIFOM on the neighbor thing and his lynch will give loads of info and leaving this WIFOM to rot in the game will benefit the scum imo.

How so? If Len is lynched and turns out town, then it's possible Wheel is mafia and vice versa. The only sure way to figure out the neighbour situation is to lynch them both.

True, but for me at least we can accept Vin as being town. She seems a pretty unlikely fakeclaim as she's an MC and there is no way she could be mafia aligned. Lens on the other hand is more suspect. I feel like the odds are good that at least one Neighbor in the game is anti-town. So really its just playing with probabilities. Again, would really like to be sure that there are no other neighbor pairs hanging around.

Actually I totally take that back. It would make sense to have one character from a series to be their actual character, and another one to be a fakeclaim for the same person.

That's an excellent point. They wouldn't even need to be mod provided either. Given that, the only safe claims will be entirely role based, ie the ones we know for sure are in the game plus the usual common mafia roles.

Nice long post there. Probably could have read a few pages in the time it took you to type it.

And we all know you are perfectly capable and not above using your busy-ness in RL as a cover for being Mafia. I did read the QT of the last game - wasn't it something like 'ha ha ha and they think I'm so busy they will never figure out I have actually posted in here to send the NK in!' :smile: so you don't have to take the moral high ground there

And Gambits are supposed to make it seem obvious that the person who gets dead is Mafia and the person pushing is the ULTIMATE SAVIOUR OF THE TOWN!!!

*dramatic echo*

So lol at you :tongue: and Basel too.

see this is what Len was talkign about. you're being flippant with how you pressure people. you see what you think is an emo reaction and you push harder on it to get them to emo react more to you. most of your backa nd forth between Len was less you casing and pressuring him and more you seeing that you were getting under his skin and continuing.

thsi is what he meant by "looks like shes just trying to lycnh anyone" imo.

and btw, you're blowing that particular thing out of porportion. this is the message you're referring to from that Vampire game's QT board

Red2111

01-12-2013

11:36 PM ET (US) Edit

since its technically night, please submit the NK on Ithi Darthe :)

right now, i'm purposefully staying away from the thread and not posting on DM, hopefully Day will dawn on Sun and they'll see i wasn't on to be able to submit a NA lmao

which was 10:30 my time on a Saturday and before class started so i was able to get on Sat. nothing about thinking i'm buisy, it was being on in time to submit a NK for that team and knowing that i wouldn't be on Sun when the deadline was likely to hit. if you look at that same QT, of which i can link for you, my next post wasn't until Mon the 14th.

in this game specifically, i had replaced Mynd abotu 40 pages in and was trying my damnedest to catch up, hence me being on during a Sat after bubba had went to bed

that said, my files are done uploading and i'll be back later.

Ithi is moving up my list fast. her flippant behavior is less scum hunting and more seeing what she thinks are emotional reaction and trying to get the person to emote even more, there fore making them appear scummy. she's not casing, shes not scum hunting, shes causing reactions with the soul purpose of making people look scummy.

Ive dyed my hair before. It is a pain to wash out.

Archived