DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ok with Len today Rand tomorrow. Rand obviously has the much better claim (sorry Len, hope you aren't town) and we can find out what he's worth during the night. From there if we don't think it adds up Rand is back in the crosshairs by tomorrow. Vote Len.

Len lynch also gives us a much better insight into this neighbour business. WoT may also be a very legitimate vote tomorrow if Len turns up town. I hope for our sake he doesn't. Not for his sake, he keeps playing with too much hostility. Not helping anyone that way.

Len lynch also gives us a much better insight into this neighbour business. WoT may also be a very legitimate vote tomorrow if Len turns up town. I hope for our sake he doesn't. Not for his sake, he keeps playing with too much hostility. Not helping anyone that way.

So when I flip town, its a good idea to lynch WoT who I say is town?

And I was only hostile because people were refusing to off their lazy butts and go back and read what was already posted. I refuse to put up with that.

I'm ok with Len today Rand tomorrow. Rand obviously has the much better claim (sorry Len, hope you aren't town) and we can find out what he's worth during the night. From there if we don't think it adds up Rand is back in the crosshairs by tomorrow. Vote Len.

Are you not only putting up future lynches right here but thinking about lynching a cop tomorrow?  Am I the only one confused by this?

Rand made a pretty hard claim to fake... so unless it's proven that he's not cop, then I say that lynching him is a bad idea RTE....

Seriously guys, do I need to post this?

Obviously we will not lynch Rand if there is no counter claim. And hopefully he can contribute and doesn't get hurt by having had to claim (although that was largely due to his play).

Len, this is a team game. I can sympathize with your frustrations and don't disagree at all, but you're hurting yourself and your team by reacting to people as you have. It isn't team play and it comes off as scummy. If not scummy then just really hostile. You're only hurting yourself. You have to expect to repeat yourself a few times when there are 45 pages of posts before night 1. You have to play the game.

Obviously we will not lynch Rand if there is no counter claim. And hopefully he can contribute and doesn't get hurt by having had to claim (although that was largely due to his play).

Len, this is a team game. I can sympathize with your frustrations and don't disagree at all, but you're hurting yourself and your team by reacting to people as you have. It isn't team play and it comes off as scummy. If not scummy then just really hostile. You're only hurting yourself. You have to expect to repeat yourself a few times when there are 45 pages of posts before night 1. You have to play the game.

I repeated myself multiple times. It was after the 4th or 5th time that I got tired of it. At that point it is them being lazy that is hurting the team.

Right ... I still don't see why the case on him is building ... Anyone care to explain? In the meantime I'm going to re-read.

If you have insight into anyone else or have anything to contribute on anyone else we'd love to hear it. Otherwise cases have been made and truly there are only so many options tonight.

I repeated myself multiple times. It was after the 4th or 5th time that I got tired of it. At that point it is them being lazy that is hurting the team.

I'm not saying they were right and I'm not saying they didn't deserve to be sent back to check. But your replies didn't help your case. Even if all you did was quote the same post 10 times it would have been perceived much better. Honestly Len, with no one to counter-claim Rand and with no train on WoT who perhaps has had shoddy play but not antagonized anyone, you will be hard pressed  to divert the votes. If you are town you need to do some convincing now.

Yes, you do.  If you slipped, then it is important for town to know.  Anything you say will be used against you.

Now Rand I dont see strong willed cop on either of the lists that Darthe said that roles would be coming from. Care to explain that? Also what is a strong willed cop and how is it dif from a reg cop?

There is cop, and there is a strong willed modifier in the lists.  Also, at least from what Darthe has told me, strong willed means I can not be redirected by any sort of action, but I am still fallible to the godfather.

Alright.

Well unvote vote len

Randoms hurt town way more than my lynch does. I still think a bunch of you people are incredibly lazy however. RTE, I have nothing more to say. I said im town. I said I dont like how Ithi has played this game so far. Lynching me is a better option than lynching the cop.

Right ... I still don't see why the case on him is building ... Anyone care to explain? In the meantime I'm going to re-read.

If you have insight into anyone else or have anything to contribute on anyone else we'd love to hear it. Otherwise cases have been made and truly there are only so many options tonight.

I'm with Lenlo being guilty, other than that Time and Rand have both convincingly counter the accusation presented to them.

Other than that the only other slightly shady but not necessarily guilty person seems to be Ithi ...

Alright.

Well unvote vote len

Randoms hurt town way more than my lynch does. I still think a bunch of you people are incredibly lazy however. RTE, I have nothing more to say. I said im town. I said I dont like how Ithi has played this game so far. Lynching me is a better option than lynching the cop.

Very true, even if you aren't lying! :smile:

never heard of him... I understand RTE wanting to get Len for duping him... I know I definitely would, but in the end, it's not really sound logic at the moment...

vote RTE

>okay you've never heard of Mr Bean o.0. also, that vote pings dude. like super pings. RTE explained its his joke vote, which are rarley logical

ockquote>

never heard of him... I understand RTE wanting to get Len for duping him... I know I definitely would, but in the end, it's not really sound logic at the moment...

vote RTE

The pot calling the kettle black...

I d

ont mind either red

vote RTE

The pot calling the kettle black...

nothing's really sound logic as of right now, I wanted to see what you said to that...

awesome, i started off callign you player, doubt i'll be chaningg that. old habits die hard :laugh:

what says you about time there latching onto your stuff about RTE's vote though?

edit - so Time gets called out on it and backs off caliming he was fishing. *nods*

what i think is that you thought you saw a decent reason to vote a person by shadowing anothers arguement to avoid steam for it.

UNVOTE

VOTE: TIME

RTEs thing was scummy but not worth much in the way of voting yet. I dont know time well enough but i feeel like my case was an easy way to get a vote in for him

I'm a she.... and I was experimenting... I've seen others do that and occasionally actually get a bite from mafia, so I thought I'd try... but I can see where you think I did something seemingly scummy...

unvote

What was the point you were trying to make here? I don't see it. These are all the posts in between your vote and unvote, and I see nothing but a little pressure from people and you getting scared. You don't want to seem too scummy so you unvote. You said it right there in the last quote. If you were trying a new tactic to get reactions, leaving your vote there would've been the better route. I still think this was a scumtastic move, and your explanations as to why you did it have been thin at best.

I would like my post to be replied to. I don't like being ignored. It makes me even more sure that you are scum.

as I've already said, I'd thought it had semi served its purpose, so I saw no reason to keep it there... I wanted to try something new , and that obviously didn't turn out quite as I expected it to...

But the point is you never explained what new thing you were trying. You keep saying "I'm trying something new", but never explained what thta was. It didn't seem like anything new just a really scummy vote and a really scummy jump off.

I don't like the whole neighbor thing. They could both be town, one of them could be mafia, or they could both be mafia pretending that they are neighbors. Vin I could see being a good guy. The other one not very familiar with, but from what others say the character could be town also. I say the reveal doesn't vet either of them.

Also weird reveal from Rand, but as long as he claims cop he's untouchable until proven he's lying.

I also read something someone posted that was defending Time. I thought it was interesting. Sounds like they were setting themselves up to make them look innocent if Time flips town. I'll have to find that quote later.

Archived