DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm... I wonder why you choose to believe that your neighbour is town. 

I dunno. Maybe you should bother to actually read what I say and see that I said I had a lengthy discussion and questioning time with WoT in the QT we were given. Or maybe the fact that we were both told each others characters by the mod and I believe Vin to be town. Or are you people once again skimming over the things I say?

And yes Ithi I am cross because of things like this. Read people. Seriously.

Len, first off, you claim you were told each other's characters. Were you specifically told that both of you are town?

Second, you seem to be quite heavily dodging the issue that you have claimed neighbors, not masons. If you are both town, and the mod has confirmed you to each other as town, then you would be masons. That you say you are neighbors means that one of you can be mafia. BG has noted the possibility that the mod is just making it ambiguous, so you could both be town without the mod confirming it to you. While it's possible, I've never seen or heard of that, and the behavior from both you and Time leads me to stick with my thought that at least one of you is mafia.

Vin's a pretty awesome character.  While she's kind of one of the good guys, she does start out with a group of thieves, so there's a chance she might indeed be mafia.

.....No. Just no. She is not 'kind' of one of the good guys. There is no ambiguity.

WoT can you verify the Mod told you Lenlo's character?

Please do this, thats the most important thing he's said so far. (Read: one of the only important things)

As far as the characters: I am willing to accept Vin and Titania as characters, especially if WoT confirms that they were told by Darthe. Vin i accept as town, no questions asked. Titania, on the other hand... She seems much more like a third party, if not a straight up mafioso. I'm happy with my vote where it is.

I dunno. Maybe you should bother to actually read what I say and see that I said I had a lengthy discussion and questioning time with WoT in the QT we were given. Or maybe the fact that we were both told each others characters by the mod and I believe Vin to be town. Or are you people once again skimming over the things I say?

Len, first off, you claim you were told each other's characters. Were you specifically told that both of you are town?

Second, you seem to be quite heavily dodging the issue that you have claimed neighbors, not masons. If you are both town, and the mod has confirmed you to each other as town, then you would be masons. That you say you are neighbors means that one of you can be mafia. BG has noted the possibility that the mod is just making it ambiguous, so you could both be town without the mod confirming it to you. While it's possible, I've never seen or heard of that, and the behavior from both you and Time leads me to stick with my thought that at least one of you is mafia.

This is of no import, but I was once on a mason team where my partner started out town and then turned into a mafia. I was annoyed that he didn't feel like telling me this after I died.

Again, I want to know what your betting so I can collect at the end of this game when your wrong.

What do you mean with my "betting"? (I'm not English...)

And as Ithi said, why are you getting mad?

What? Do you not read? I already said why. My goodness I am starting to think you people are ignoring what I say on purpose just to mess with me.

I forgot to answer this quote. I am not dodging the issue. We are neighbors. Neighbors. I outright told you that. Thats not dodging. Second he has not confirmed us as town. I said I chose to believe it because of what we talked about and that in the beginning of the QT it said "Vin and Titania, here you can discuss matters.". So we were given each others characters. Whether that was a fakeclaim given right at the start of the QT or not I dont know but I dont think it was.

Well Mistborn is obvious, but as far as Titania would it be only Midsummer's Night dream or would it be all of shakespeare?

Not that my character is shakespearian in nature.

My bold. I have no idea why that sticks out to me but it does.

But your Mason Partner did start out as Anakin Skywalker. I mean what were the odds he would turn into Darthe Vader lol.

Even as someone who has never watched Star Wars (yes yes, it's a shame, I know), I understood that, lol. I've heard too much about it.

Again, I want to know what your betting so I can collect at the end of this game when your wrong.

What do you mean with my "betting"? (I'm not English...)

And as Ithi said, why are you getting mad?

What? Do you not read? I already said why. My goodness I am starting to think you people are ignoring what I say on purpose just to mess with me.

Stop. Being. Lazy. And. Repeat. Or. Explain. Something. If. Someone. Asks. For. It.

Well, I'm afraid you have to watch your own lynch then, as noone seems to want to take the effort to find what you are talking about.

Because you ask me something, I don't know what you mean, and I gotta find for myself. No, sorry. If you want me to answer a question, you are the one to make sure I know what I have to answer. Not my problem if I don't answer it.

The same for repeating things. You say you've posted that case a few times, yet noone can remember it. If you want people to vote Ithi, the only way is to repost your case and show that you are right. As long as you don't show you're right, you're only giving yourself problems.

Archived