DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

Okay, Len, fair enough. After a certain amount of back-and-forth between you and Ithi and Dap my eyes started to glaze over there, but you did post it. I'll concede that I missed it. Apparently I'm not the only one, and Ithi has been vehement enough about you not posting it that it makes her look more pingy.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry Lenlo, but I don't find that sufficient to vote someone. FAR from sufficient.

I actually think you're just trying to get Ithi lynched, maybe because you're afraid she's too good a scumhunter or something like that?

For now I'll

vote Lenlo

I'm sorry Lenlo, but I don't find that sufficient to vote someone. FAR from sufficient.

I actually think you're just trying to get Ithi lynched, maybe because you're afraid she's too good a scumhunter or something like that?

For now I'll

vote Lenlo

So you dont think that is sufficient enough to vote someone but you then say that this is enough to vote someone? Double standards?

Lenlo, that's not a case unless you provide examples of what Ithi has done. You say I think Ithi did a, b, c without examples. Ithi responds in an Ithi manner and you say shes being over defensive.

I'd like to see a proper case to as others have said. You keep quoting the same accusation of Ithi but that was not a casing, it was an accusation.

OK! So I just finished reading all of this ... I think that I should vote Lenlo, after Player dying ... he looks super suspicious.

Second place scum looking to me is WoT ... Bad vibe. 

You got anything better than that? Why do I look suspicious after Player dying?

I think I have a pretty solid read on everyone in this game.  So, I probably don't need more time.  That said, since this deadline falls on a weekend and all of you may I am extending the deadline until Monday at Midnight EST.  (GMT-5)

Official Vote Count 9:

Lenlo (5/12):  Turin, Ithi, Hally, Ley, Niel

WoT (6/12): Basel, Song, Rand, Tina, RTE, Maw

Ithi (2/12): Tiink, Len

Basel (1/12): Red

Dice (1/12): TG

Not Voting (8/23):

Mish, Smiley, Kaylee, WoT, Ruh, Dice, Chuckles, BG

I think I have a pretty solid read on everyone in this game. So, I probably don't need more time. That said, since this deadline falls on a weekend and all of you may I am extending the deadline until Monday at Midnight EST. (GMT-5)

You mind sharing those reads?

;-)

For now I'll

vote Lenlo

So you dont think that is sufficient enough to vote someone but you then say that this is enough to vote someone? Double standards?

You vot her because she backs up Player, according to you, yet you don't give an example, and you also feel like she's going for anyone, no matter if she thinks he/she is Town or Mafia, which just sounds like bullsh*t as it's pretty dumb, IF you are town, to go after someone you don't think is mafia.

I vote you for trying to get a train on someone with above-mentioned crap, and that's something different, as I have a reason for my vote, this reason being that you do not have a reason.

For now I'll

vote Lenlo

You vot her because she backs up Player, according to you, yet you don't give an example, and you also feel like she's going for anyone, no matter if she thinks he/she is Town or Mafia, which just sounds like bullsh*t as it's pretty dumb, IF you are town, to go after someone you don't think is mafia.

I vote you for trying to get a train on someone with above-mentioned crap, and that's something different, as I have a reason for my vote, this reason being that you do not have a reason.

I have to say, thats a pretty BS reason. I didnt vote her for backing up player as I said before thats a minor thing.

And your right it is a dumb thing to go after someone no matter if you think they are town as mafia if you are town. That would be why I dont think she is town.

Your reason for voting me is you dont think I have a reason. Thats pretty stupid and im still calling double standards.

Len   it seems to me that your reason to vote ithi was  1 the buddying Dap was doing with her  2 the fact that she is waiting for a mistake   any mistake   to pounce on someone and 3 as you stated you want her lynched.

Re waiting for a mistake    thats what you do in a mafia game. how they respond to you jumping on them can tell people heaps. For example you might get Rand to confess to being mafia again lol

you are coming off as very defensive and  honestly somewhat cranky. this makes people sus of you.  Your last vote ignores the fact that Ley GAVE you his reasons just a couple of posts ago.

oh and Darthe!!  is it possible for you to do 2 things? 1 post VCs a bit more often   this is one of those games where you blink and 10 pages have been added o finding VCs can be a chore and 2 can you do those countdown timer links? I am totally unable to keep up with the deadlines are otherwise

The game has been up for 3 days and has 30 pages with an average VC every 3.4 pages.  I have school and life, so on that regard no because I post them when I am here :smile: (check the last page)

As for timers I prefer not to use them because I change deadlines so often but yes I can do them.  Will that help you?

Archived