DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

The game doesn't start till we have a house picked. Then we spend all "day" at the house. Lily based this game off her clue game and each room in the clue board was voted for before the start of day. Each room had a trigger in it in and if you hit the trigger that day something would happen. This could be a one time use role or an instant kill or any number of things she came up with.

Going by that, the game starts when we pick a colour/house and what event could happen is based on what colour/house we pick.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See I always scared everyone so they dropped their candy. People tend to frown upon an 18 year old going around dressed in a costume asking for candy so now I scare the 13 year olds for theirs.

Good joke!

That was a joke, right?

*comes running after the group* I'm here, I'm here! I say we go to the Dark Green house! (it's my favourite color, kay?)

I've never gone trick or treating properly. Halloween, not such a big thing here. Just an excuse for adults to dress in slutty costumes before they hit the town.

Personally, I think any day is good for that. Yep.

See I always scared everyone so they dropped their candy. People tend to frown upon an 18 year old going around dressed in a costume asking for candy so now I scare the 13 year olds for theirs.

Good joke!

That was a joke, right?

*comes running after the group* I'm here, I'm here! I say we go to the Dark Green house! (it's my favourite color, kay?)

I've never gone trick or treating properly. Halloween, not such a big thing here. Just an excuse for adults to dress in slutty costumes before they hit the town.

Like when you did interviews for SG leader? I remember how happy you were that day.

Rand, I'm not sure I'm following you.....?

I prefer not to talk about that day Rand.

*shudder*

Yeah it was a joke Verb... a joke... Heh.

Just checking - never know with you young whippersnappers.

Rand, I'm not sure I'm following you.....?

I prefer not to talk about that day Rand.

*shudder*

Yeah it was a joke Verb... a joke... Heh.

Just checking - never know with you young whippersnappers.

I really don't want to go back to that thread and find it, but we were talking about how all the women who were sending in their applications should come to you for an interview. You can imagine what you wanted obviously. :tongue:

Totally agree!!!

• Club Leader

House votes:

Yellow – 1 – Basel

Grey – 1 – Christine

Red -1 – Verb

Dark Blue – 4 – Lenlo, John Snow, Kae, Random

Dark Green - 11 – Barm, Mish, Rand, LZM, Nolder, Moon, Tina, Lol, Despo, Kat, Darthe

Dark Green it is! You knock on the door and wait for candy to be handed to you. While you are waiting, it's time to talk about who to send home from this house. With 20 alive it takes 11 votes to send a person home.

• Club Leader

The door is opened by a middle aged woman wearing a black dress and a smile. "Well, hello," she says. You all shout the customary "Trick or treat" and she puts candy in each of your bags. As you walk away, you continue to discuss. In fact, you stop at the end of her driveway to settle this.

Archived