DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are those really the only four possibilities you could come up with or were they just the ones that best fit your narrative? Why are you so concerned with my one vote?

Whoops, no, those were the most likely possibilities forme.

Because it literally makes no sense.

You dodged the other question there but that's ok we'll roll with it

Why doesn't it make sense?

look back and read it in the context, he meant he's not following what I am saying, the context has no reason for him to randomly reveal, that plus the pushing of this lynch is what makes me suspect of you.

Last night my Internet was shut off. I waited to see if it was a glitch and would be on this morning but it's not.

I have to call the provider today to get it turned back on. I assume they will want money and they will have to wait at least until tomorrow when I get some.

Hopefully they will get it up and running before the weekend. Until then it's gonna cost me everytime I load a page or something (not sure how it works exactly other than if I'm on it this way it costs a freaking bundle).

So I'm here, but very limited posting wise and rereads/looking at previous pages is gonna be most likely not done.

Like I said, should be all fixed by Friday at the latest unless the company is wanting to fight and be jerks.

I will be checking dm a minimum of when I wake up and before I go to bed. If you need me pm me.

So sorry everyone!

Tht said I have no idea where votes stand. Hopefully I'll catch a vc.

Um, Nolder, he meant that he was not following my train of thought, not following me at night. That really seems like you're grabbing at nothing, FoS.

Convenient excuse

Worried your partner is going down huh? I would be too if I was you

This seems to be overreacting slightly, and grabbing at nothing. I didn't see Verb setting up any kind of a roleclaim when you voted him, Nol, but that could have been a joke vote. But then when you began taking some heat for it, you didn't take it so well. Unvote, vote Nol.

Because it literally makes no sense.

You dodged the other question there but that's ok we'll roll with it

Why doesn't it make sense?

look back and read it in the context, he meant he's not following what I am saying, the context has no reason for him to randomly reveal, that plus the pushing of this lynch is what makes me suspect of you.

What makes you think I wasn't already fully aware of the context?

And since when is pushing a lynch for inane reasons on day 1 scummy? We have to lynch somebody

Rand, I'm not sure I'm following you.....?

Isn't it a little early for roleclaims Verb?

Oh we're voting already?

Well let's get Verbal outta here since he's already setting up his roleclaim

That's completely scummy

Vote Verbal

Seems obvious Nolder is gauging reactions with these posts. Well, I assume so at least.

Hmm. Nolder is jumping at shadows. And you stole the first vote on verb. Which i wanted.

I will get you back verby.

Ill vote Nolder

I dont see a role claim

Seems legit

He's being kind of jokey ("Nolder is jumping at shadows""I will get you back verby") while still assessing the situation at hand in a rational way ("I don't see a role claim")

I agree with LZM, the verbal vote sends off. Nolder

Extremely lazy vote by Barm

As far as I know it's been awhile since he's played mafia so maybe he just needs some time to get back in the groove

Unvote, Vote Nol

The first one I thought was him just making a joke vote, but based on his reaction, I'm inclined to say he was literally jumping onto nothing. Scummy to me.

I can take this two ways

Either an overeager townie thinking he's caught scum the first day

Or perhaps scum coming to defend his partner

His vote was on Rand previous to this which makes me think maybe he was distancing

Too early to tell of course but I'm gonna keep this in mind for later

Wow Nol o.O you make no sense at all, grasping at straws much?

Vote Nolder

This vote feels even lazier than Barm's if that's even possible

She threw in a few meaningless phrases "make no sense""grasping at straws" with no explanation or evidence and piled her vote on

It's also notable that she hadn't voted anyone prior to this but she had posted during the day phase

I'm thinking maybe she was just waiting for the right opportunity to present itself

Um, Nolder, he meant that he was not following my train of thought, not following me at night. That really seems like you're grabbing at nothing, FoS.

Convenient excuse

Worried your partner is going down huh? I would be too if I was you

This seems to be overreacting slightly, and grabbing at nothing. I didn't see Verb setting up any kind of a roleclaim when you voted him, Nol, but that could have been a joke vote. But then when you began taking some heat for it, you didn't take it so well. Unvote, vote Nol.

Seems legit

He's taken the time to quote what he finds to be grabbing at nothing

Most of the time I've noticed scum don't want to argue they just want to accuse and so we'll so more posts like Barm's and Misheru's from scum than a quoted argument like we have here with Basel

I am curious to know why he thinks I didn't react well to the votes on me but his is not a vote I feel is scummy

Unvote vote Nol

You're confusing me.

Pretty much everything I said about Misheru and Barm could apply here

It's bandwagoning and it's lazy

What makes me even more concerned is the fact that it almost smacks of a joke vote but she had already joke voted so to move her vote to me is most definitely intended to get me lynched

I confuse you so you lynch me? How does that make any sense?

I am speaking clear English so if you are legitimately concerned I am scum you could point out what has you concerned and I could try to explain it to you

Unless you don't care what I have to say...

And who wouldn't care what someone has to say so early in the game?

Someone who doesn't want to give the other person a chance to talk their way out of the situation or roleclaim?

Scum perhaps?

The reaction I really wanted was from you but oh well

Got some interesting bandwagons on me I'll have to look over those in a second

Unvote

Wait, you expected me to have a reaction from your blatant attempt to poke me? I'm disappointed.

I think Barm deserves a chance to pick up his game and at least he has the benefit of not following anyone else

Misheru and Moon both look really bad to me

I'm gonna Vote Misheru though because even though I find Moon's vote scummy Misheru goes out of her way to throw out those meaningless phrases to make me look bad whereas Moon is just bandwagoning

The reaction I really wanted was from you but oh well

Got some interesting bandwagons on me I'll have to look over those in a second

Unvote

Wait, you expected me to have a reaction from your blatant attempt to poke me? I'm disappointed.

Expected? No

Was just hoping for one

I think we got enough to go on though so I'm happy with how it all turned out

• Club Leader

John (1) – Darthe

Mish (2) – Tina, Nolder

Nolder (6) – LZM, Barm, John, Mish, Basel, Moon

Krak (1) – Sakaea

LZM (1) – Krak

Basel (1) - Random

Not voting – Kat, Verb, Player, Rand, Lolguy, Christine, Lenlo, Despo

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No deadline set at this time.

FOS traib on Nol dam fast bitches. Ok i read it but didbt follow most of tge last pafe lok also krak and kae are scummy

Well that was out of nowhere. Care to explain, player?

The Nolder train is ridiculous, is he taking the place of Hoof-dies-day-1 now?

Archived