DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting tactic Nolder, and here I thought you were just being an overly successful jester. Either way, enough for me to unvote for now.

One of these days someone is going to include that role in their game and I'm gonna get it and it will be a glorious victory

I would not be surprised if Lily put a trigger in lynching Nolder D1, given how much he gets lynched on D1.

:(

• Club Leader

The triggers are related to the houses, not which day it is. But that was a good laugh.

John (1) – Darthe

Mish (2) – Tina, Nolder

Nolder (5) – LZM, John, Mish, Basel, Moon

Krak (1) – Sakaea

Basel (1) – Random

Christine (1) - Krak

Not voting – Kat, Verb, Player, Rand, Lolguy, Christine, Lenlo, Despo, Barm

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch. Setting a deadline soon.

I'm off for a few hours. But I will be back. See if you can hit that trigger while I'm gone....

The trigger for today has not been hit yet. If you're lucky, you won't hit it at all....
I would not be surprised if Lily put a trigger in lynching Nolder D1, given how much he gets lynched on D1.
zing
it was near the end of the bottle

How about 4 quotes in one post?

• Club Leader

Everyone knows you’re supposed to check your candy before you eat it, but Sakaea was feeling hungry. She opened a piece and took a big bite. It must have been too big a bite for her because she choked on it and then threw up. “I don’t feel so good,” she told the group. “I’m going home.” And with that, she headed off down the street alone….

gypsy.jpg

Sakaea, Gypsy, roleless townie, went home

Archived