DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

ok..I'm here. Looks like lulz has succesfully backed out of all his games. Will catch up on content once I get an understanding on how this game works. Are there normal day and night phases with added trick or treat bonus's of some kind?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really strange that this game has gone so inactive. Didn't think that could happen to a Lily game.

John (1) – Darthe

Mish (2) – Tina, Nolder

Nolder (4) – John, Mish, Basel, Moon

Basel (1) – Random

Christine (1) – Krak

Krak (1) - Despo

Not voting – Kat, Verb, Player, Rand, Lolguy, Christine, Lenlo, Barm. LZM/Sakaea,

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline Monday 5PM MST

That's tomorrow!

I'll be honest, I don't really think Nol is mafia at this point, but at this point a lynch on him could be somewhat informative because of what it could tell us about the bandwagoners on his train, and it might end up being the only one we can secure before the deadline.

That being said, I'd rather Unvote and send (vote) Mish home at this point. Stinks that she's a promising new player yet seems to be falling prey to day 1 lynches, but her bandwagon vote seemed the sketchiest of all. At least this way mebbe she can have more time for the theory blog; I know my mafia addiction used to make meeting the deadlines for my blog a nightmare :tongue:

I'm still suspicious of Krak tho, I wish the game had been more active so that that train could have had a chance at picking up steam

Ok reread done!

Nol. I get the feeling he jumped at a shadow and realised too late but figured he would look more scummy if he back tracked so he tried to see it through. He didnt do too well lol but a heap of people seemed to think his reasoning was sound once he unvoted and cased them

Barm. You are being lazy. Very Lazy. Picked up recently but yea.

Mish. The vote was scummy but the defence post (when she finally made one) seemed too "fresh" to be scummy. I feel like her team would've guided her more if she was on one. In saying that we could have a team with Newbies on it and they were the only ones around. The strangest thing about the whole thing was she didn't unvote. I would like her to explain that because the post is in a tone talking to him as if she believes him (which would warrant an unvote)

Krak. You seems pretty quiet but there was one post that stuck out at me. You dont add anything to the thread but you do make sure to get everyone looking at the Nol/Basel interaction. I dont like it

However after that you jump in and have some pretty good points. Im interested to hear more about your views on Christine. You can Barm both actually

Des. Views on Christine? I know she is away so you wont vote. But if she were here I get the feeling you would. Reasons?

Also you say Barm mentions jesters too early and you hate that but Rand was the first to bring them up. You then votes Krak who I was getting a townie vibe from, and from what I can tell its from his posts about you and Christine mainly. Its almost an OMGUS vote actually. Didnt sit well with me.

Basel. You post clear and logical things but you dont seems to follow through with them. It doesnt sit right with me. I feel as if you are just throwing out lines to see what will take (not in a town way but in a lets lynch a townie way). Then you get into a "discussion" with Nol. I like how you answered his questions at first but then you started to get all politiciany and that didnt work for me. I dont think I saw a comment from you about Krak's posts about you. Anything to say on that?

i dont really remember. When I was reading through for some reason that jumped out at me

Ill get back to you once I read it again

FYI I have no idea where I was going with the FOS on Kae and Krak. I cant for the life of me see what I saw and I didnt write it down

All in all I feel Basel or Des work as a lynch for me. I would vote Mish (Looks like it might come down to a last minute thing at this rate) But Im not happy to vote Nol right now

This is the most interesting thing I've seen so far.

Is Nolder genuinely trying to garner activity, or is he hoping for a slip-up?

Is Basel a townie suspicious of Nolder (whom he thinks might be scum), or is he scum trying not to make waves on Day 1.

Basel. You post clear and logical things but you dont seems to follow through with them. It doesnt sit right with me. I feel as if you are just throwing out lines to see what will take (not in a town way but in a lets lynch a townie way). Then you get into a "discussion" with Nol. I like how you answered his questions at first but then you started to get all politiciany and that didnt work for me. I dont think I saw a comment from you about Krak's posts about you. Anything to say on that?

Do you mean that Krak post, Piano? I thought it was fence-sitting, but had been holding off on commenting about it in hopes of getting more evidence.

John (1) – Darthe

Mish (2) – Tina, Nolder

Basel (1) – Random

Christine (1) – Krak

Krak (1) - Despo

Not voting – Kat, Verb, Player, Rand, Lolguy, Christine, Lenlo, Barm. LZM/Sakaea,

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline Monday 5PM MST

That's tomorrow!

Stating the obvious: A lot of people aren´t voting.

• Club Leader

John (1) – Darthe

Mish (4 – Tina, Nolder, Despo, Rand

Christine (1) – Krak

Not voting – Kat, Verb, Player, Peace, Christine, Lenlo, Barm. LZM/Sakaea,

With 18 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline Monday 5PM MST. That's less than 5 hours.

Alright. Everyone seems to constantly go for a Nolder lynch. Everyone voting for him is absurd. He never makes it past Day 1. I mean, really people? And claiming you see something with Nolder? I feel like we are all constantly repeating our same arguments about lynching Nolder.

Given that the options are Nolder and Mish, and a number of people claim Mish is acting scummy (never played with her before, so no idea on tells), I'm going with

VOTE MISH

FoS anyone voting Nolder.

Alright. Everyone seems to constantly go for a Nolder lynch. Everyone voting for him is absurd. He never makes it past Day 1. I mean, really people? And

Lol...Nolder is no Blackhoof. He lasts past Day 1 plenty of times. In fact, he is way past day 1 in a current game.

Alright. Everyone seems to constantly go for a Nolder lynch. Everyone voting for him is absurd. He never makes it past Day 1. I mean, really people? And

Lol...Nolder is no Blackhoof. He lasts past Day 1 plenty of times. In fact, he is way past day 1 in a current game.

Blackhoof, BG, Nolder.

That's the normal Day 1 lynch order. They have actually been making it a little longer lately, due to all of the new people playing Mafia. Doesn't change the fact that they normally never get far.

Blackhoof, BG, Nolder.

That's the normal Day 1 lynch order. They have actually been making it a little longer lately, due to all of the new people playing Mafia. Doesn't change the fact that they normally never get far.

That makes no sense. That's 3 days worth of lynching. You obviously haven't been playing here much..in the last year only BH falls into that category. Before that...I don't know.

And BG..doesn't fall close to that list.

You are making crap up.

Archived