DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

It was time again to decide who to send home. After Mish, you were feeling better about this game. She would have stolen your candy if you hadn’t sent her home. Nobody saw it happen, but suddenly, Christine’s bag was ripped open and the candy fell to the ground. It was hastily divided up between you. You turned toward the Light Green house, the echo of her words in your ears. “You’ll pay for this. I’m going home to get my TP and I know where you live!”

madscientist.jpg

Christine, mad scientist, roleless townie, was sent home

It is now day 2. You are at the Light Green house. With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current scumlist: Moon, Barm, Basel

I'm not going to be around from the 12th-15th so I'll likely hold my vote until I get back unless I see a good case presented before I leave

Personally Moon hasn't made me feel any better about her since I first cased her vote on me

Same with Barm but I think he's out of town right now? So I can give him a pass until I get back I guess

And Basel ummm I forgot why Basel while typing this actually but something I read while skimming caught my eye

Mish (10) – Tina, Nolder, Despo, Rand, Christine, Player, Sakaea 2.0, Krak, Peace, Moon

Looking at Mish's lynch, gonna go ahead and Vote Nolder, cus he was my other suspect yesterday, and he was the second on Mish's lynch, which is a good bus position.

Oh good god, Nolder, i am not mafia.

I'm convinced that you are just blaming me because I voted for you at the last house.

Yes, I've been quasi inactive in this mafia game. But inactivity does not always mean mafia. In my case, it means I'm running a WT event and am focusing my time there.

The real person we need to be looking at is Despo.

I have a feeling that he has more than candy in his bag.

Mish (10) – Tina, Nolder, Despo, Rand, Christine, Player, Sakaea 2.0, Krak, Peace, Moon

Looking at Mish's lynch, gonna go ahead and Vote Nolder, cus he was my other suspect yesterday, and he was the second on Mish's lynch, which is a good bus position.

Ok

But you also need to look at the fact that I pushed her lynch in the first place

• Club Leader

A man in a vampire costume (at least you hope it's a costume!) answers the door and places candy into each of your bags, after you say the customary phrase. You turn to walk away, and begin to discuss who should be sent home from this house....

• Club Leader

Nolder (1) – Sakaea 2.0

Despo (1) – Moon

Not Voting – Darthe, Kat, Verb, TG, Basel, Nolder, John, Barm, Player, Rand, Peace, Tina, JLM, Despo, Krak

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline Thursday 8PM MST

A man in a vampire costume (at least you hope it's a costume!) answers the door and places candy into each of your bags, after you say the customary phrase. You turn to walk away, and begin to discuss who should be sent home from this house....

do votes that take place before these statements count or are we supposed to wait to vote?

Scummy vote, scummy reasoning. You really think the competing trains were both scum?

VOTE SAKAE

I doubt that the "competing trains" were both scum, although that would be a clever ruse to pull off in order to get away from suspicion for the rest of the game...seems a little far fetched though.

Also, no PM yet. Has anybody else gotten one from the trigger?

I doubt that the "competing trains" were both scum, although that would be a clever ruse to pull off in order to get away from suspicion for the rest of the game...seems a little far fetched though.

Fishing, perhaps? vote TGlems

I disagree with this. I have been thinking about this for a few hours and I don't think he was bussing.

Lily implied that she would like us to confirm whether we got the PM's as she is having trouble knowing she had gotten a PM. Seems like a weak reason to vote with no other case.

Lily implied that she would like us to confirm whether we got the PM's as she is having trouble knowing she had gotten a PM. Seems like a weak reason to vote with no other case.

Not how I read it. She probably sent someone a PM and didn't get awknoldgement, so was double checking that people knew they might have one.

If she's sending something via PM, I read it as a special power of some sort, so scum could be fishing for who got it.

Archived