DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Moon. And we know he's not lying that he got something because if he hadn't we would have seen a counter gift, plus he did post 2 out of 3 times during that period and did do things that might have set off triggers. Also, dark blue is my next favorite color, so dark blue. Also, he was a roleless townie turned mafia, so we first of all know that we have either a one-shot recruiter or have a odd or even night recruiter, hopefully not an every night recruiter. However, Despo was not mafia at the beginning of the game, so he would count as a town, so at most, we see 2 mafia on the remaining list.

Well, he wasnt lying, and I dont think he would open it up to town.

Not lying about the gift, but easily lying about the results of said gift.

I'm gonna go ahead and link you guys here. If peace ever flips scum, methinks you will be.

Dark Blue

Well, he wasnt lying, and I dont think he would open it up to town.

Not lying about the gift, but easily lying about the results of said gift.

I'm gonna go ahead and link you guys here. If peace ever flips scum, methinks you will be.

Dark Blue

Why would he lie about that, we might have asked a question that he didn't know the answer to and then when the answer came up different, he would have been screwed if we found out. There would have been better fake gifts to claim such as 1-time sensor or so on. Plus the gift makes sense with Lily's clue, plus Lily answered my question which kind of pertained to the question that he asked. And linking on top of that, you are not really looking good.

Ok copy/pasting the same message into all my games right now

This will be the last day I'm active until Tuesday the 16th

There is a chance I might be around early tomorrow (Friday 12th) and late Monday the 15th but don't count on it

If there's any kind of opinion or claim or whatever you want to know from me ask me now because I probably wont be around to tell you when it matters latter

Also that's no guarantee I'm going to answer at all either

Why would he lie about that, we might have asked a question that he didn't know the answer to and then when the answer came up different, he would have been screwed if we found out. There would have been better fake gifts to claim such as 1-time sensor or so on. Plus the gift makes sense with Lily's clue, plus Lily answered my question which kind of pertained to the question that he asked. And linking on top of that, you are not really looking good.

I'm not looking good? Son, you wish you looked this pretty!

Kidding aside, listen up. If peace is scum, he would do well to embed a lie within truth. What does this mean? Maybe the gift was true, but he switched the results. Maybe he's making the whole thing up. Either way, it would lead us down a false path and potentially pave the way for the next handful of lynches.....which is EXACTLY what the mafia would want to do. The more mislynches we had, the crazier we would be to follow the list and find that darn scum.

Now step back. I'm not saying peace is lying and scum, and neither was Darthe (who I think suggested this first). I'm simply saying that you must take statements like this with a grain of salt; otherwise, you'll easily be duped if not now then in the future. Just simple mafia tactics, m'boy.

Now I'm going to stop talking like I'm some old man and leave you to it.

Where the hell is my walker?!?!

Archived