DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

Okay, soooooo....

I decided to spare yall from one of my wot's. It was getting way too cumbersome, and plus I only got a little bit of time before I head home and get to sleep.

So I'm just gonna do this James Joyce stream of consciousness style and see how that works out for me.

So after looking again at the voting order, I got a town read on Moon and Peace since they were very late votes on Mish. They could have just as easily not voted and made the game go to a random.

As for the nonMish voters-

Darthe still had a vote on Snow. Snow did actually kind of stand out to me a bit on reread, but still if he was online anytime in the last 24 hoursish leading up to the lynch he should have voted Mish

Snow, Mish, and Basel still had votes on Nol. Basel stands out the most to me out of this group. Nol asked Basel a pretty direct question earlier day 1 and Basel responded very strangely to it, saying the question reflected poorly on Nol. Oh yeah and I got a town read on Nol too this game, the fact that there was a quick bandwagon on him and he led the push on Mish pretty much clears him imo. There was other minor stuff about Basel but for now he's one of my top suspects.

Kat, Verb, Lenlo, and Barm all were not voting for anyone at the end of the day. Really all of these people seem somewhat suspect to me. Kat had a somewhat lengthy interaction with Nol day 1, but didn't end up posting. She had internet problems earlier in the game tho, so not sure if it had something to do with that. Verb has been spammy this game, except for when actual gameplay has been going on... during those times he's been absent. Lenlo had about the same thing, very spammy to start the game, and has since been replaced by JLM. I'm never trustful of replacements btw, especially ones that ask to be replaced instead of being replaced by the mod. Barm I once again don't really remember much of at all, even after just rereading.

Speaking of replacement, I already mentioned the town read on Peace even tho he replaced lolguy, but I also wanted to mention that TGlems has already stepped in with a pretty great contribution as far as coming up with that idea for Peace's 8-ball question. I doubt scum would try that hard to come up qith a question that could potentially hurt them. Kae and JLM tho I'm more suspicious of, especially JLM.

Right now my top three are Krak, Basel, and Rand. Krak still stands out the most on my reread, that fencesitting comment others have commented on is pretty much the biggest ping of the game to me.

Vote Krak

Could easily roll with a lynch on Basel tho, I noticed he's caught the attention of a few others as well. Rand is more of a gut feeling, seems like he's trying to town cheerlead too much.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I sent in the following question: (Note, I finally understood Rands gist on the grouping's. He is omitting those we already know of and thus tightening our range.)

Does the group of 1-9 on the list comprise of more scum than that of the combined groups of 10-12, 14-15, and 17-20?

Wouldn't we want to omit #12 too then, since that was Mish?

Well I sent in the following question: (Note, I finally understood Rands gist on the grouping's. He is omitting those we already know of and thus tightening our range.)

Does the group of 1-9 on the list comprise of more scum than that of the combined groups of 10-12, 14-15, and 17-20?

Wouldn't we want to omit #12 too then, since that was Mish?

dammit. Not answered yet. I'll see if she will accept a small change.

Okay, soooooo....

I decided to spare yall from one of my wot's. It was getting way too cumbersome, and plus I only got a little bit of time before I head home and get to sleep.

So I'm just gonna do this James Joyce stream of consciousness style and see how that works out for me.

So after looking again at the voting order, I got a town read on Moon and Peace since they were very late votes on Mish. They could have just as easily not voted and made the game go to a random.

As for the nonMish voters-

Darthe still had a vote on Snow. Snow did actually kind of stand out to me a bit on reread, but still if he was online anytime in the last 24 hoursish leading up to the lynch he should have voted Mish

Snow, Mish, and Basel still had votes on Nol. Basel stands out the most to me out of this group. Nol asked Basel a pretty direct question earlier day 1 and Basel responded very strangely to it, saying the question reflected poorly on Nol. Oh yeah and I got a town read on Nol too this game, the fact that there was a quick bandwagon on him and he led the push on Mish pretty much clears him imo. There was other minor stuff about Basel but for now he's one of my top suspects.

Kat, Verb, Lenlo, and Barm all were not voting for anyone at the end of the day. Really all of these people seem somewhat suspect to me. Kat had a somewhat lengthy interaction with Nol day 1, but didn't end up posting. She had internet problems earlier in the game tho, so not sure if it had something to do with that. Verb has been spammy this game, except for when actual gameplay has been going on... during those times he's been absent. Lenlo had about the same thing, very spammy to start the game, and has since been replaced by JLM. I'm never trustful of replacements btw, especially ones that ask to be replaced instead of being replaced by the mod. Barm I once again don't really remember much of at all, even after just rereading.

Speaking of replacement, I already mentioned the town read on Peace even tho he replaced lolguy, but I also wanted to mention that TGlems has already stepped in with a pretty great contribution as far as coming up with that idea for Peace's 8-ball question. I doubt scum would try that hard to come up qith a question that could potentially hurt them. Kae and JLM tho I'm more suspicious of, especially JLM.

Right now my top three are Krak, Basel, and Rand. Krak still stands out the most on my reread, that fencesitting comment others have commented on is pretty much the biggest ping of the game to me.

Vote Krak

Could easily roll with a lynch on Basel tho, I noticed he's caught the attention of a few others as well. Rand is more of a gut feeling, seems like he's trying to town cheerlead too much.

First of all, I messed up on numbers, I was going off Lily's OP and she hadnt updated for Mish yet. We can subtract 1 from that side.

Secondly, I don know what you mean by cheerleading, I have been actively looking at different people in ghe game and scumhunting.

Third of all, I dont understand how you guve Krak a free pass for working on the question but not me even though I contributed more and got the best question eventually. Possible defending there, others tried to help too.

Monday was Turkey Day. I had hoped to be able to get to the game despite the holiday, and with the previous internet trouble I didn't want to come out saying I might not be around again. As it was, I wasn't able to get to the game during the holiday.

Third of all, I dont understand how you guve Krak a free pass for working on the question but not me even though I contributed more and got the best question eventually. Possible defending there, others tried to help too.

Not sure where he gives me a free pass regarding the question.

This. He even went so far as to vote him. Rand is pinging right now.

I got the trigger.

It is a Magic 8 ball. I get to ask a yes or no question that pertains only to the beginning of the game. It also can't be player specific. Like, I can't ask if so and so is scum. Haven't thought of a great one yet. Maybe I can get some help.

I was going to ask if there was a 3rd party but just read the OP and see that there is one. Anyone with good ideas?

We can only use the initial conditions of the game but cannot ask a player specific question. So, can we ask a question about a group of players?

i.e. Are there more scum in the group of players originally listed as 1-10/11-20?

Brilliance, right here.

Also, don't forget that scum can trigger these too.

I was going to say the same thing, and I can't emphasize this enough - peace could well be scum and sending us on the wrong path. If we get a clear result from this question, we might want to consider validating this with a coroner report on peace. Sorry man, but it would help.

Ok after a quick read through, I'm not liking Verbal He's all here whenit's spammy chit chat or chose a house but when it's voting crunch time he disappears.

Also I'm keeping my eye on Tina.

I don't like you! Ha!

Didn't verbal say he was gone without internet all weekend when the deadline happened? Cause that would explain his quietness at crunch time. It certainly was why I was quiet, and I said as much in advance.

^ This

This. He even went so far as to vote him. Rand is pinging right now.

Sorry, I meant TGlems.

• Club Leader

I didn't realize I hadn't updated the OP for Mish. I'll do that now.

Nolder (1) – Sakaea 2.0

Despo (1) – Moon

Sakaea (1) – Peace

TG (1) – John

Krak (1) – Despo

Verb (1) - JLM

Not Voting – Darthe, Kat, Verb, TG, Basel, Nolder, Barm, Player, Rand, Tina, Krak

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline Thursday 8PM MST

I´m a bit interested in Moon´s vote for Des. Do you know something that we don´t? Until I get an answer I will vote Basel. His answer to Nolder yesterday was weird and he never voted Mish.

Among my suspects are Rand, Kat, Verb and Peace.

I think Kae´s vote is strange. Why would Nolder take a lot of heat just to redirect it to a team mate?

• Club Leader

Nolder (1) – Sakaea 2.0

Despo (3) – Moon, JLM, John

Sakaea (1) – Peace

Krak (1) – Despo

Basel (1) - Tina

Not Voting – Darthe, Kat, Verb, TG, Basel, Nolder, Barm, Player, Rand, Krak

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline Thursday 8PM MST

Archived