DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

I love rolefishing because it seems a simple way to eliminate threats. One. Two, I was almost positive that Matty was telling the truth because AH doesn't seem to be picking "classic" or necessarily well known Pokemon and I am evidence of this along with Matty. Erm what else. I'm a Town Blah Blah Blah ...

Edited here not in the OP

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Taltos (0): Matty

Matty (0): Taltos, BG, Firebird, Niel

Snowy (1): RandA,

Firebird (0): Volke

BG (0): Matty

Niel (9): Chuckles, Firebird, Snowy, Matty, Basel, BG, Des, Roo, Turin, Volke

Chuckles (0): Niel, Basel

Sunshine (0): Firebird

Des (0): Turin,

Turin (2): Taltos, Des, Niel

That's a lynch. Scene will be coming up shortly

The trainers eyed each other suspiciously. A few truly saw this as some game, and joked around about who might be Team Rocket. Most were more serious however, and the talk quickly began to reflect that.

The focus of the conversation shifted often; everyone found something scummy in someone new after a little while.

When the discussion turned to Niel, the tone shifted again. He seemed lighthearted, but a little nervous. More began to question his words and actions, and then Niel blurted out that he had a Teddiursa; nothing special.

This comment gave him a few odd looks; Firebird, a pokemaniac, was on the other side of the garden pretending like he WAS a Teddiursa. Niel’s eyes widened when he realized his mistake.

“No! No! I meant Sentret!!!” Niel tried to tell the others. “He still can’t do anything special! It was a slip of the tongue, I swear!”

But the slip of the tongue was enough for the rest of the competitors.

Volke turned and met Mistress Heart’s eyes. “He’s the one we choose.”

Mistress Heart stood and pointed at Niel. He cringed back, clutching his pokeball.

Just then, a flash of purple fell from the tree on to Niel. He jumped, and a moment later, an Aipom was at Mistress Heart’s feet, holding Niel’s pokeball with its tail.

“Thank you Aipom!” Mistress Heart took the pokeball then patted Aipom on the head. “Politoad, dear! Could you come out for me?”

Two eyes appeared in the pond between Sunshine and Chuckles. They both gasped as Politoad leapt out in a spray of water. She stopped next to Mistress Heart.

Mistress Heart nodded at her, and threw Niel’s pokeball.

“NO!” He shouted.

The pokemon had barely solidified before Mistress Heart pointed and Politoad Body Slammed it.

It was indeed a Sentret.

“He was telling the truth!” Snowy said.

“Yes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything,” Des replied, looking at Mistress Heart.

Mistress Heart paused, then glanced at him, an eyebrow raised. Then she continued to the side of her dais, where she hit a few of the chimes hanging there.

A few seconds later, a Xatu landed next to the unconcious Sentret. He raised his wings and stared at him with glowing eyes. Then Xatu turned his beak to Mistress Heart.

“Hmm. Not Team Rocket.” Mistress Heart returned the Sentret to his ball and threw it back to Niel. “What a bummer! Well, Niel, you can sit on one of these benches and watch the rest of the game silently.” Niel sat, looking glum.

Mistress Heart walked down the steps of the dias and looked at the remaining trainers. “I think it’s time that we all had a bit of a break. How about all of you let your pokemon out to stretch?” Mistress Heart then spread out her arms and spun around.

Petals began to rise from their stems, floating through the air. All different colors, twirling in circles, zigzagging in the wind. Through the petals, a couple of Bellossom were spinning with Mistress Heart. Then others began to join in, and then more. The more Bellossom that danced with Mistress Heart, the thicker the rainbow of petals got.

Soon it was impossible to see them at all.

Niel, Trainer of Sentret, Vanilla Johto Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition.

It is now Night 1.

The petals will clear in 48 hours or when all night actions are submitted. Deadline.

All less active players shall be poked.

Blech. I really thought we had gotten a scum today. And town has been on a roll day 1's lately...

At the very least we did get some info out of his death, and didn't lose a power role. And I'd say we had a fairly productive day 1, as far as info gathering goes. The only thing I don't like about it (besides losing a townie) is that the day went by really fast. I forgot this game wasn't that big, and thus lynches won't take nearly as long to build, so we must be cautious from here on out with our voting.

Also, to all the lurkers that suddenly showed up right after the hammer was dropped: Why is it you kind of people always show up immediately after being called out on thread?

Y U NO PARTICIPATE?!

Just got caught up.

Also, to all the lurkers that suddenly showed up right after the hammer was dropped: Why is it you kind of people always show up immediately after being called out on thread?

Y U NO PARTICIPATE?!

That was luck (or not, since it makes me look scummy >.<) It was the first time I'd gotten on a computer in four days.

He's going to turn out just like EP, getting himself lynched this often.

He's going to turn out just like EP, getting himself lynched this often.

Funny, I was thinking EP's protege was David

EP hasn't managed to shoot his own side in the foot quite as badly as David has in any game that I've seen. I was starting to think that Niel was David's protege.

Don´t be so mean! lol

Hi, I'm mafia. Have we met? They're all pretty much telling the truth. It's harsh, but newer players seriously have to learn how to not look and play so scummy, it seriously hinders town's ability to find actual scum.

Incidentally, speaking of EP, I expected more out of him this game. Not just cause of his rep, but because of how much he talks about his play in the first pokemon game. And I expected him to be much more spammy than he has been. Also, he never came out and confirmed that he was Teddieursa, did he? I would have expected him to respond to that.

Also not really believing that I just so happened to bring up Marsh RIGHT as he finally was looking at the thread after 4 days. But he's not the only one who resurfaced all suspicious like.

Also not really believing that I just so happened to bring up Marsh RIGHT as he finally was looking at the thread after 4 days. But he's not the only one who resurfaced all suspicious like.

I was surprised too. You could check my activity level- I was not online at all until then.

Archived