DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claiming vanilla is a good move for a mafia, it means you don't have to worry about counterclaims for your role.

OK to stop this train I'm going to reveal...

I'm a Vanilla Town and the Pokemon Teddiursa

A cute snuggly teddy bear!

I swear on the Release Date of aMoL that I'm a townie ... besides can the actual Pokemon do anything special? no :DRRRRRRRRRRRYYYY:

I'll make sure not to vote you when January 8th comes around next year, then, since I will know you to be town in whatever game you are in at the time.

Your moddess should not do vote counts while running on only 4-5 hours of sleep.... I've had a nap since then, so this should be good! :P

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Taltos (0): Matty

Matty (0): Taltos, BG, Firebird, Niel

Snowy (1): RandA,

Firebird (0): Volke

BG (0): Matty

Niel (5): Chuckles, Firebird, Snowy, Matty, Basel, BG

Chuckles (0): Niel, Basel

Sunshine (0): Firebird

Des (1): Turin,

Turin (2): Taltos, Des

Not voting: Everyone else

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is August 20th, 5 PM EST.

OK this is going to be my last vote ...

Yes I am Sentret, MY BAD I'M SOOOOO SORRRYYYYY I was looking at another Pokemon related thingy and got confuzzled :wacko::wacko:

unvote

Listen well to me Sentret, Vanilla Town!

sentret.jpg

Turin sticks out along with several other members who stick out like lions in a swan competition (yes that's original)

Why you ask because naturally everyone would defer to him in the BT ... So it happened with him and the rest of the mafia .... Who hopped on to me REALLY fast ! I will go back and check the primary suspects ... Remember there are FOUR MAFIA so the other 3 knowing I was a Townie with a halfass excuse to be lynched jumped onto the Train to get it into gear. Then everyone else concurred with this fabricated logic. Turin, Snowy, Basel and BG. They are the four that seem the most-mafiaish to me... My rolefishing has nothing to do with anything besides my well being ... Again my apologies for the role mix-up ... RL and DM start to merge after awhile...

VOTE TURIN

Except that Turin isn't even voting for you, Niel. And since there are currently five people who are voting for you, how do you arrive at which of them are scum? You don't even mention EP or Matty, so what absolves them in your eyes? You seem to have chosen randomly from the people voting you and picked three.

Turin, in my opinion isn't voting to keep up appearances in my opinion and Matty, I honestly believe is a Townie just from the overall performance from him... Then with EP I was hardpressed between him and you actually because you both have been borderline scummy ... But I chose you because you chose to place your vote off of preference. I chose BG and Snowweh because they both voted for me with out any evidence. Quote for you coming soon, to your local monitor. :wink:

I find it difficult to believe all four mafia would jump straight on the bandwagon without a second thought. I think you're casting about a bit blindly for someone to deflect attention on to. I'm not entirely convinced of your guilt though, I'd like to hear more on why you think role fishing is a good thing

I find it difficult to believe all four mafia would jump straight on the bandwagon without a second thought. I think you're casting about a bit blindly for someone to deflect attention on to. I'm not entirely convinced of your guilt though, I'd like to hear more on why you think role fishing is a good thing

This... especially the bold.

Eh? You lost me with that sentence in italics. Either way, as you said yourself this is day 1, not a lot to go on, and recently I saw Basel do something I thought was similar in a game where he turned out to be scum. To clarify, in that game he said someone was dodging the questions or something like that, when the fact was they just hadn't posted in a while. Basel ended up being kind of an easy lynch that game (no offense Basel), so I was thinking it could be the same scumtell.

In that game tho, when I and others called him out for that move, he really didn't respond that quickly, and ended up getting strung up. Mebbe he just learned his lesson, but the fact that he responded so quickly to my vote and the manner in which he did, plus the fact that I thought he meant lolguy's absence from the thread when he was talking about evasiveness, when he gave an example of what he had been thinking on, were enough to have me reconsider

I'm about to do a full re-read to figure out who I want to vote, but before I do, Des, I'd just got to wondering if you are talking about Razen's Disney game here.

No, it was a Thak game, either the Heroes vs. Villains one or the Executioner one, can't remember

If he names me mafia, he needs a good reason...

I backed down, AH accidentally counted it ... Hence I was voting for two people. :dry:

Anyway, I believe role-fishing (I have a VERY nice ROD) is awesome revealing Mafia if pressured enough.

I could accuse you all of doing the same at the moment. :dry:

@Bolded: :blink:

How are people voting for you role-fishing? You're really looking pretty suspicious right now...

OK this is going to be my last vote ...

Yes I am Sentret, MY BAD I'M SOOOOO SORRRYYYYY I was looking at another Pokemon related thingy and got confuzzled :wacko: :wacko:

unvote

Listen well to me Sentret, Vanilla Town!

sentret.jpg

Turin sticks out along with several other members who stick out like lions in a swan competition (yes that's original)

Why you ask because naturally everyone would defer to him in the BT ... So it happened with him and the rest of the mafia .... Who hopped on to me REALLY fast ! I will go back and check the primary suspects ... Remember there are FOUR MAFIA so the other 3 knowing I was a Townie with a halfass excuse to be lynched jumped onto the Train to get it into gear. Then everyone else concurred with this fabricated logic. Turin, Snowy, Basel and BG. They are the four that seem the most-mafiaish to me... My rolefishing has nothing to do with anything besides my well being ... Again my apologies for the role mix-up ... RL and DM start to merge after awhile...

VOTE TURIN

First of all, you didn't red your unvote, so I believe your vote on Turin counts. Second, as Basel pointed out, Turin aint voting you. Third, the fact that you are building up his influence in the BT just makes me think you're going along with his plan of setting him up as a town leader. Fourth, voting him when he's not even voting you gives you an easy out to remove your vote once you realize he didn't vote you. Fifth, to the bolded: So you're saying the ENTIRE scum team jumped on your team?! That's a pretty extremely unlikely scenario bro... and the way you say "the other 3" could be you referring to Turin as known scum, which worries me even more about his alignment, but it also could be a slip on your part, in which case you mean the other 3 besides yourself.

All of this is really kind of silly tho, because your botched reveal is really the scummiest thing we have so far today, especially combined with the role fishing and a couple of other things I found. I'll post them in a sec, but for now Unvote, Vote Niel

Except that Turin isn't even voting for you, Niel. And since there are currently five people who are voting for you, how do you arrive at which of them are scum? You don't even mention EP or Matty, so what absolves them in your eyes? You seem to have chosen randomly from the people voting you and picked three.

This connects to what I was going to back and pull up for yall, be back in a sec

Archived