DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

It seemed as though sign ups for Mistress Heart’s second tournament filled overnight. She looked over the trainers’ applications and selected sixteen of them to come to her island.

Some who arrived had seen this island before. Those who hadn’t gazed at it in wonder. Pokemon were roaming free on the spacious grounds, and in the center of the island was the large Island Mansion.

The participants were allowed time to settle into their rooms, and then were lead out to the mansion’s grounds.

x_eeeb0092.jpg

They were led along paths until they came to a secluded location in the garden. Sunlight trickled through the thick leaves of the trees, scents of flowers filled the air, fish swam in the small pools scattered though out the space.

To one end, at the top of a small dais, sat Mistress Heart.

“I wish I could extend welcome to all of you,” Mistress Heart said as the participants filled in around the garden. “Unfortunately, not all of you are welcome.”

She held up a piece of black fabric. On it was a very familiar red R. The participants gasped and started to look at each other closely.

“This was found near the dock. With it was a piece of paper. Most of the message was lost to water damage, but the words “I trust the four of you to complete” are still legible. It seems we have four members of Team Rocket among us.”

More gasps and a few shouts started to fill the air, but were silenced by Mistress Heart’s hand

“You all will want to call Officer Jenny, but I thought it would be nice of us if we figured out who the members of Team Rocket were before we called her here. After all, this game was SO much fun last time.” Mistress Heart laughed in delight. “Let’s play this game again!”

There were mixed reactions. One who had been on the island last time looked at Mistress Heart with a sharp eye, others muttered to themselves, a few appeared excited. Within them all, however, was a twinge of fear.

“We’ll start with just one for now. Who do you think is Team Rocket? Begin.”

Deadline is August 20th, 5 PM EST.

Rules:

1) The first day will have to not last any more than 5 rl days. After that, “days” will be 72 hours and “night” will be 48 hours.

2) This is a hammer game. Lack of consensus in voting when deadline is reached will result in a random knockout.

3) Do not talk about this game outside this thread unless you have been granted access to a QT, in which case you may talk in the QT as well.

4) Do not quote anything in your role pm or in any QTs you might have access to.

5) Pokemon and role reveals are allowed

6) Do not game the Mod

7) If I feel something is outside the spirit of the game, it will result in restrictions or modkilling.

8) When you are knocked out, you are allowed one “blah” post which may not reveal any game-related information

9) Do not edit your posts

10) Votes must be bold and red. You must unvote to revote

11) I expect activity. Spam is welcome, but there must be at least game related post per phase.

12) Submit actions in your role pm. If you need something about your role specified, also ask me in the pm. I know that I may have phrased a few things strangely. I do not guarentee anything beyond a PAFO however.

Note: I am ModGoddess of your pokemon universe. My word is final, and I'm not afraid of modkilling.

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tournament Participants:

1. Matty

2. Basel--Cyndaquil--Doc--Johto Trainer--Knocked out N5

3. Piano

4. Niel--Sentret--Vanilla--Johto Trainer--Lynched D1

5. Chuckles--Spinarak--Johto Trainer--Lynched D5

6. Volke--Houndour--Goon--Team Rocket--Lynched D4

7. Snowy

8. Des--Delibird--Assassin--Team Rocket--Lynched D3