• Last Reply

What's the code?

and [/b*] without the *

Don't forget to red[/color*] it too :P

Anyone can see you edited after I said that... :dry:

Matty is cruising for a PR :tongue:

I am the mod. I can edit >.>

........V see?

I just realized that the last game I played, and this one, have four mafia. Random thought.

So, those of you who've played the games, what starter type do you usually pick? I like the fire starters for some reason. Never picked grass, and water once.

Um kinda a BIG slip here how did no one call Sunrise out for knowing how many mafia are in this game, he out right says there are 4. All emphasis mine.

Vote Sunrise

*puts paw in mouth*

Noob pass being withheld then? I've never liked that convention anyway. Personally though I'm going to hold fire until lolguy has a chance to make something up explain. I'm conscious of this train building potentially very quickly and it's possible there's a reason for the apparent evasiveness.

Man, I was kinda expecting a bit more spam from this game after what AH kept goin on about. Not complaining tho, just kind of weird lol.

I'm not really liking tthe quick build up on lolguy here. I know I originally fos'd him, but imo too many people are jumping on that bandwagon too quickly, and I haven't seen him post again since then so I don't know how he could be being evasive as Basel put it. In fact, I saw Basel try to use the same tactic as scum recently in another game, say someone was dodging or being evasive when they just hadn't posted in a while.

Another thing that stood out to me:

I just realized that the last game I played, and this one, have four mafia. Random thought.

So, those of you who've played the games, what starter type do you usually pick? I like the fire starters for some reason. Never picked grass, and water once.

Um kinda a BIG slip here how did no one call Sunrise out for knowing how many mafia are in this game, he out right says there are 4. All emphasis mine.

Vote Sunrise

*puts paw in mouth*

EP, read the scene again.

I rarely read opening scenes death scenes are more entertaining. *cries for caterpie and psyduck*

Plus who is to say that the OP is telling the truth? Anyways I think I will poke Sunrise with a stick until he admits to being scum.

Why would EP leave his vote on Sunrise after being told that he had missed the OP which told us there were 4 scum? Scummy move imo.

This also seemed completely bizarre to me:

Well I chose niel because of ......

I

Explain properly please. It's not the done thing to lynch new players on D1 but saying things like that is likely to see that set aside

Yeah, this is pinging me a lot. If not Day 1, Day 2 you are looking like a viable lynch, lolguy.

If you're town, please try to do townie things, like scumhunt. If you're scum, please keep acting like such and make town's job easier :wink:

Which means you're town...

First Matty clears John on just bizarre reasoning (I'm not saying I think John is scum yet, but Matty should never have thought that post was worth claiming that John was town from), and then after EP tells him "Not necessarily", Matty responds with:

If he's not just acting like it ofcourse... :dry:

FoS...

(picture removed to make post look neater)

Why would he clear John them immediately FOS him? Or perhaps he doesn't quite understand how the fos thing works... /shrug

So far I'm wary of Turin, although tbh that was kind of a faint read on him, even for day 1, Basel, and EP. Sorry Basel, but I'm gonna use meta on this one.

I'm not really liking tthe quick build up on lolguy here. I know I originally fos'd him, but imo too many people are jumping on that bandwagon too quickly, and I haven't seen him post again since then so I don't know how he could be being evasive as Basel put it. In fact, I saw Basel try to use the same tactic as scum recently in another game, say someone was dodging or being evasive when they just hadn't posted in a while.

Well I chose niel because of ......

Despo, this might make a lot more sense if he had simply voted and then not posted at all since then. But when he was pressed for a reason, he did post, and avoided giving any explanation. In fact, it looks like he made a point of not giving any explanation. This post by him certainly seems evasive as far as I can tell.

... I know. which is why I'm fos'ing EP for not removing his vote after being told about that

Maby he just wasn't round, but it is suspect, true...

That thing with Lolguy on Niel + 0 reason is also though and I'm leaning more to voting on him for day one...

Lolguy! Come and save yourself! ...

... I know. which is why I'm fos'ing EP for not removing his vote after being told about that

Meh I was being lazy after I saw that it revealed it in the OP I realised the train wasn't going anywhere and as the game really hasn't picked up speed yet I left it there. I conceded the case soon as the mistake was pointed out.

That thing with Lolguy on Niel + 0 reason is also though and I'm leaning more to voting on him for day one...

what? I posted right after Rand basically saying I was going to keep it there for the time... if you are going to try this tactic atleast don't fail at it. unvote vote Matty

Hmmmm..... Where IS everybody? What happened to my active BT players? *pout*

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Taltos (0): Matty

Matty (3): Taltos, BG, Firebird

Snowy (1): RandA,

Firebird (0): Volke

BG (1): Matty

Niel (1): Chuckles

Chuckles (2): Niel, Basel

Sunshine (0): Firebird

Not voting: Everyone else

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is August 20th, 5 PM EST.

what? I posted right after Rand basically saying I was going to keep it there for the time... if you are going to try this tactic atleast don't fail at it. unvote vote Matty

Good catch but he could also be trying to assist le newbie.

Good catch but he could also be trying to assist le newbie.

That makes no sense he was not subtlely defending a newbie.

Archived