DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turin wanting to lynch me >_>? That is what I remember most from that first game.

What I remember us that you ended up being mafia also.

And you started out with an immediate OMGUS here again. Interesting. Remember all votes are cast for a purpose.

Turin getting stuck in already, I approve

Turin wanting to lynch me >_>? That is what I remember most from that first game.

What I remember us that you ended up being mafia also.

And you started out with an immediate OMGUS here again. Interesting. Remember all votes are cast for a purpose.

You are damn impossible.

I switch off between them :P I've called him firebird so long that it was hard to switch after fireduck (even after I talked to him on skype and found out he sounds like a duck being shot if he dies while playing a video game)

I switch off between them :P I've called him firebird so long that it was hard to switch after fireduck (even after I talked to him on skype and found out he sounds like a duck being shot if he dies while playing a video game)

I so do not sound like a duck if I die playing a video game >.>

He left out WIFOM spreadery :smile: even when modding.

Taltos, I was just pointing out that you were in fact mafia in that game. It is the job of the town to lynch the mafia. I haven't even voted for you, just noted the facts. Like Matty jumping in with an immediate vote and then flipping in his own OMGUS moment.

Archived