DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

We also need someone who's a little better at organizing than me to list all the mason claims and such.

So far I got:

Darthe - claimed Mario, mason with Luigi

Turin - claimed mason

Basel/John - Basel claimed to be on a team with John (altho he didn't exactly specifiy that it was a mason team, hmm.... worried about a LD much?). John hasn't come out and verified

Lily - claimed mason with EP as her dead partner

Am I leaving anyone off?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really confused after reading all of this?

Doesn't it specifically say that EP is TOWN? Or am I missing something? He died as town with the power role "Power absorber", but he is apparantly also Mason, together with Lily?

David posting some terribad cases ^^

Nya being as cute as always, suspicious.. >_>.... <_<...

Went back and gathered some quotes that stood out to me

I am going to speculate that if you're telling the truth you guys are Ice Climbers

Don't confirm or deny that please unless you were planning on fullclaiming anyway

What Nolder? Backing up your teammate? EP already flipped and he flipped Meta Knight! Where are you pulling this BS?

Oh I completely forgot about that

I was just trying to figure out who would be masons

So one of the things I was looking for was peeps that seemed to be thinking there was only one mason team. I have a feeling we can catch scum by finding the peeps who did so. Anyhoo this post makes it look like Nolder thought their was only one pairing, or at least that's what it seems to be implying to me. Soft ping.

who as in characters not players

I am going to speculate that if you're telling the truth you guys are Ice Climbers

Don't confirm or deny that please unless you were planning on fullclaiming anyway

What Nolder? Backing up your teammate? EP already flipped and he flipped Meta Knight! Where are you pulling this BS?

So one of the things I was looking for was peeps that seemed to be thinking there was only one mason team. I have a feeling we can catch scum by finding the peeps who did so. Anyhoo this post makes it look like Nolder thought their was only one pairing, or at least that's what it seems to be implying to me. Soft ping.

I know THATG Nol. But conjecture about what characters might be masons suggests that you think mason would be limited to just a couple of people this game, whereas it's apparent that we are dealing with multiple mason teams here

We also need someone who's a little better at organizing than me to list all the mason claims and such.

So far I got:

Darthe - claimed Mario, mason with Luigi

Turin - claimed mason

Basel/John - Basel claimed to be on a team with John (altho he didn't exactly specifiy that it was a mason team, hmm.... worried about a LD much?). John hasn't come out and verified

Lily - claimed mason with EP as her dead partner

Am I leaving anyone off?

Oh, I haven't? Yeah, Basel and I are masons.

We've actually discussed his vote for Lily in our QT. He doesn't think she's a mason with EP because he didn't flip as such. I disagree, but it's reasonable enough.

Thing is, Lily saw that EP didn't flip mason along with everyone else. Why would she claim mason with him, in such a circumstance, when such a move would cause town to be so hesitant? As mafia, it would be a very risky, very unnecessary move. Doesn't make sense as a scum move at all, like Nolder said.

Des my thing was that i didnt think it likely to be more then one mason team. now ive never actually played a game with a mason team init (i dont think) so im not real familiar with it but i thought that if there was any there would only be one unless the game was really HUGE!

However i voted lily not because of a lack of belief in multi masons (so many of u seem on board with it i guess it must be at least a bit normal) but because I dont believe her. EP didnt flip mason. Since seeing someone point out that there was nothing in the post that PROVED EP posted it im even less inclined to believe her.

But that's the point Dice. Why would Lily claim that she was a mason partner with EP when EVERYONE clearly saw that he didn't flip mason? Would be a dumb, risky, and altogether not very smart move at all. I don't even think there's any wifom here, Lily wouldn't do such a move unless it was the truth.

It seems like lazy scumhunting to say you don't trust Lily's claim because EP didn't flip mason. With so many apparent masons in the game, it might be that they're common enough that NONE of the masons "flip" as a mason

The list supposedly from EP smells fishy to me. I know that John is town. We are on a team together.

So Basel is apparently a mason teammate with John, and had seen others claim mason besides Lily, yet still thought Lily's mason claim was suspect? Big FOS

And this is suspicious how, exactly? I said that I am teamed with John. John and I are masons, and he confirmed this. Des, at what point did I say anything to doubt that there are other mason teams? I said that I don't believe in the existence of one specific mason team, that being a team of Lily and EP. You seem to be trying to put across the notion here that the mere fact of multiple mason teams proves Lily is telling the truth and is on one of those teams. If so, I consider that to be faulty logic.

Official Vote Count

Lily(5): Darthe, Basel, Rand, Dice, Turin

David (6): John, Lily, Ironeyes, Wombat, Lenlo, Andrew

Ironeyes(1): Tress

Dice(2): Nyanna Nolder

Lenlo(1): Razen

Razen (1): Despo

Not Voting (5): Arez, Alanna, Kathleen, Peace, Tiinker, David

With 21 alive and active it takes 11 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

http://www.timeandda...=Deadline&csz=1

1 Day and 5 hours till deadline.

Sorry I haven't been around much in this game. I will try and improve. As usual I completely underestimated how popular one of my big games would be. However, it has now reached the cut throat status and has calmed down a little ... so I am back. For now ... :smile:

I know THATG Nol. But conjecture about what characters might be masons suggests that you think mason would be limited to just a couple of people this game, whereas it's apparent that we are dealing with multiple mason teams here

Well that's not at all what I was thinking at the time but I have no way to prove that to you other than to say so /shrug

I still believe dice is a good lynch candidate for the way he was fishing earlier

IMHO I think Lily is town and she just kind of bungled her reveal and/or revealed at an inopportune time

I don't think she should have been relaying EPs thoughts until she was more accepted but she did and that made it look like she was trying to influence the town which is what put everyone up in arms about her

Annnd I'm not sure why people are voting David

I'll have to go back and reread a bit

I may join that wagon if I see a convincing case

Oh and I'm worried some people are flying under the radar due to low activity and we need to start pressuring them for input

And those are my thoughts atm

But that's the point Dice. Why would Lily claim that she was a mason partner with EP when EVERYONE clearly saw that he didn't flip mason? Would be a dumb, risky, and altogether not very smart move at all. I don't even think there's any wifom here, Lily wouldn't do such a move unless it was the truth.

It seems like lazy scumhunting to say you don't trust Lily's claim because EP didn't flip mason. With so many apparent masons in the game, it might be that they're common enough that NONE of the masons "flip" as a mason

Why did Lily put out that stuff from EP? There were no amazing thoughts there. No lightning bolts from the sky. Due to the rules stated there would be no additional knowledge forthcoming. It looks like an attempt to get vetted early and be able to coast the rest of the game. Hiding in the town and leading occasionally.

Despo seems to be vigorously defending here too. Is it to protect a teammate perhaps? The GoT game showed how a small bit of misinformation could help mafia greatly if placed correctly. If a fake pm could work why not a fake QT post?

Two whole pages while I was asleep. You guys have stuff to say, for sure! I'm going to be gone all day today, so this is probably my last posting opportunity until late tonight.

While I'm still sure that David is not playing town, the sudden votes that came right after I voted for him worry me. Either I made a more convincing case than I thought, or a team (be it mafia or mason) has suddenly decided to pile on. I would change my vote now if I had a better candidate (although I do have a growing suspicion- see below). But I still think he was playing scummy. Also, we probably don't have time to build a train on anyone but him or Lily, and I just don't think Lily is scum.

Now, a couple things are bothering me about Nolder. Back on page 39, he just jumped on a Dice vote, saying "I can get behind that." If that's not an opportunistic vote, I don't even know what is. Later, on this page, he proves he's skimming, saying "I'm not sure why people are voting David," which proves that he never saw my case. I wrote a good long one (for me). Then just now he claims to have "practically derailed [Lily's] lynch" even though he was one of her first detractors. What I see here is an opportunistic player creating havoc. That says to me that he's probably a solo-win of some sort, trying to throw FOS's out all over the place to get everybody killed. So I won't vote him yet, but I'll keep that in the back of my mind.

Now, a couple things are bothering me about Nolder. Back on page 39, he just jumped on a Dice vote, saying "I can get behind that." If that's not an opportunistic vote, I don't even know what is.

unvote

Vote: Dice

For masonfishing.

That is something I can get behind

Vote Dice

Turin, question. How do you know half of it is wrong?

*giggity*

this would be why i mentioned u nya! the timing implied to me that u were hinting that u were the othewr half to turin

Opportunistic? What is the opportunity here? Dice had one vote on him and me and Wombat made three. This seems like straightforward scumhunting to me. The catch goes to Wombat of course but I agree that dice seems to be fishing for partners.

Later, on this page, he proves he's skimming, saying "I'm not sure why people are voting David," which proves that he never saw my case.

You are correct I've been skimming for...about 5 pages? Maybe less than that. I did not see your case on David.

I have been staying at a friends house since Saturday. I don't want to go into details but conditions at his house have made it so that more often than not I'm only getting 2-4 hours of sleep at a time and I'm grabbing it whenever I can get it. Additionally I am in another game and modding my own game while also playing in Ithi and Rhea's monopoly/trivia thing. The day before yesterday I drank too much and was in no condition to do much of anything and yesterday I was hungover. Leaving me a little time for other such things I enjoy doing on the internet like reading news and watching youtube I think I've done a pretty damn good job of keeping up with the game thank you very much.

Then just now he claims to have "practically derailed [Lily's] lynch" even though he was one of her first detractors.

I don't understand...

You do realize you just agreed with me right?

What I see here is an opportunistic player creating havoc. That says to me that he's probably a solo-win of some sort, trying to throw FOS's out all over the place to get everybody killed. So I won't vote him yet, but I'll keep that in the back of my mind.

What havoc? Who have I FOS'd since Niel really? I threw a light FoS at I think Myndrunner but he's since pulled out and I haven't seen anything overly scummy from you so that's nothing to go on obviously. You're making me out to be some master manipulator but I've mostly been taking a backseat since Niel was lynched so I don't see how I could be doing any of the things you're accusing me of.

Why are you trying to discredit Des but make no mention of me?

I practically derailed her lynch I think

I was already suspicious of you. Despo is just rising in suspicion so I noted it.

What did town gain from her quoting EP, if that is what happened?

I do not doubt that, and honestly I am beginning to buy Lilys claim now that others have come out, but the Basel/Jon combo and Turin I am all suspect of. Turin, if you reveal your partner I will reveal mine (if he approves).

Archived